George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name?

4 posters

Go down

George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? Empty George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name?

Post by Admin Fri 12 Feb 2021, 11:18

Awww, I just LOVE these posts from Gossip Cop.  So. Much. Drama.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name 

3:00 pm, February 11, 2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(DFree/Shutterstock.com)

Are George Clooney and Gwyneth Paltrow feuding after the Batman And Robin star criticized “weird-ass names” for famous babiesGossip Cop decided to look into the story, and here’s what we found.

No Strange Baby Names For George Clooney

In a recent interview with AARP, George Clooney opened up about being a father. He created a minor stir when he said, "I didn't want, like, weird-ass names for our kids. They're already going to have enough trouble." New Idea took this line and concluded it was a direct slight against the mother of Apple and Moses, Gwyneth Paltrow.

"Gwyneth’s Fury: George Hates Me!"

The tabloid says Clooney’s comment about “weird-ass names” has “reignited an age-old feud with Gwyneth Paltrow.” The Se7en star supposedly “thinks George convinced [Brad Pitt] to dump her” in 1996. “When she called him out on it at a party, he’s been for her ever since,” a source for the tabloid claims. The comment about baby names was “a real low blow,” the source continues.
Another source said, “it seems pretty obvious who George is referring to,” as the name “Apple” faced loads of scrutiny from the media. Paltrow is “pretty devastated” by the comment. The article concludes by saying “you won’t see them in the same room any time soon.”

It Had Nothing To Do With Paltrow

This tabloid neglected to finish Clooney’s original quote, for the context proves he did not have Paltrow on his mind. He told AARP, "They're already going to have enough trouble. It's hard being the son of somebody famous and successful. Paul Newman's son killed himself. Gregory Peck's son killed himself. Bing Crosby had two sons kill themselves."

This comment was a serious one as Clooney thinks of the life his children could have. He obviously did not intend this as a barb against Paltrow. The tabloid simply thought of which celebrity has children with odd names, but there is no real connection here. Clooney and Paltrow share a friend in Julia Roberts, so it’s safe to say there are no hard feelings there.

Why Did That Marriage End?

Paltrow does not blame Clooney for the break-up with Pitt. In an interview with Vanity FairPaltrow blamed herself. She said “ he was too good for me... I didn't know what I was doing.” It’s ridiculous to think Clooney would stew over a comment made in 1997 only to get his revenge by… not using Paltrow’s name? None of this adds up, so Gossip Cop is busting the story.

Other Bogus Stories

This is the same tabloid that claimed Clooney was talking to Katie Holmes every day, worrying his wife Amal. That story came a month after New Idea said the Clooney's broke-up. As for Paltrow, this tabloid once claimed she was planning her ex-husband's wedding. None of these stories were remotely true, so it’s safe to say this report of a Paltrow and Clooney rivalry is completely bogus.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OUR VERDICT

Gossip Cop has determined this story is totally false.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? Empty Re: George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name?

Post by Admin Fri 12 Feb 2021, 11:20

I'm soooooo disappointed that there's apparently no feud between George and Gwyneth.  Imagine what shape that feud would take?  No vagina-scented candles at Casa Clooney?  For me, that would be even better than George's 'feud' with Fabio.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name? Empty Re: George Clooney, Gwyneth Paltrow Feud Reignited Over Baby Name?

Post by Donnamarie Mon 15 Feb 2021, 20:28

I’m sorry.  Did I miss something?  Did you just make up ‘vagina scented candles’ Katie.  OR is this something I can truly purchase through Goop!?

Last edited by Donnamarie on Mon 15 Feb 2021, 20:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 16 Feb 2021, 13:02

Not kidding (sadly). You truly can buy these candles: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It'll only cost you $75 . . .
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 16 Feb 2021, 13:03

Ohh, here's a thought. Should we club together and buy George some for his birthday? Whaddaya say? Are you all in?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 16 Feb 2021, 15:44

If it was anybody else but Paltrow I'd be in, but I won't give a penny to her. Who thinks people want a $75 candle that smells like their vagina? Really? How in love with yourself can you be? And how stupid do you think the rest of the world is? Totally tone deaf at a time when people are struggling. What's next? A room spray that smells like her armpits?! Evil or Very Mad Phooey!

Embarassed  (Rant over. Obviously, I can't stand her.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 17 Feb 2021, 00:06

Im with you Lizzy.  I’m a bit speechless that this candle even exists.  Bizarre.  I’m sort of Paltrow neutral but Goop is not my thing. A lot of self indulgence products that just seem over the top.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 17 Feb 2021, 02:11

Over the top and way over priced.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down