George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic?

3 posters

Go down

Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? Empty Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic?

Post by Admin Thu 28 Jan 2021, 18:01

You know, I was just thinking to myself that we haven't heard any wild stories from this tabloid website in ages, and today here we are!  I've really missed their sly way of writing nasty things then backtracking by claiming it was all alleged and rumoured and not true.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney renewed his vows with Amal Clooney during the pandemic: Rumor

By
 Camille Heimbrod
 -
January 28, 2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney and Amal Clooney have, allegedly, renewed their vows during the pandemic.

According to Woman’s Day, since there are still a lot of restrictions, George Clooney and Amal only had a small and intimate ceremony.
“With the pandemic restrictions, they could only do something very small and intimate. But that worked for them. This was all about reiterating some old promises to each other and making some new ones. Of course, George and Amal love a party, so they’re both hoping to make it a double celebration in May for George’s 60th birthday. But it will all depend if the pandemic situation improves,” the source said.

George Clooney, Amal Clooney’s alleged marriage issues

Prior to the couple’s alleged renewal of vows, George and Amal faced a ton of issues in their marriage.
The source claimed that the Clooneys weren’t on the same page when it comes to having kids.

“For George’s part, he argued that he never really wanted children before he met Amal. And as much as he loves the twins, he felt Amal could handle the day to day much better than he could. That caused a lot of tension between them, but Amal is far too strong a woman to take that kind of attitude and would fight back,” the source claimed.

The Clooneys lived separately

While dealing with their problems, George Clooney and Amal, allegedly, lived separately. But the human rights lawyer eventually put her put down and, allegedly, told her husband that they should quarantine together.

“They’ve been working on the big and little things. They’ve been reconnecting on romantic sunset hikes in Hollywood Hills, which they’ve both found has really helped. She also asked him to spend at least two hours of quality time with the twins around work commitments, and the big one – he handed over his phone,” the source said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amal Clooney hates it when celebs call George Clooney

The tabloid continued their dubious claim that Amal always hated it when George would pick up calls when they’re hanging out.
And some of the celebrities that have, allegedly, been contacting the actor include Jennifer Aniston, Katie Holmes, and Shailene Woodley.
However, one should take the tabloid’s claims with a grain of salt.

George Clooney and Amal didn’t renew their vows recently. And the couple isn’t also having problems in their marriage.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? Empty Re: Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic?

Post by Admin Thu 28 Jan 2021, 18:05

Oh hey, isn't it nice to see the tabloids come full circle, from having them split/be on the verge of splitting during the pandemic, to now falling in love again and renewing their wedding vows?  

Ohh, I'm laughing myself silly here.  Thank goodness for those sunset Hollywood hikes.  Just the thing for rekindling romance, as everyone knows, right?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic? Empty Re: Did George Clooney renew his vows with Amal during the pandemic?

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Jan 2021, 18:12

Which planet is Micky on??!

Most register offices are closed...give the writer another drink and see what else he can come

up with.............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Jan 2021, 18:27

Vow renewals aren't legal things, so I guess they could do it anywhere and with anyone as celebrant.  But I rather think it never happened.

We used to do a lot of renewal ceremonies in the Maldives and I can kind of understand it when it's a couple who've been together a really long time and want to mark a special anniversary, or when the couple have overcome, or are facing, a major life change and want to reaffirm their coupledom in their new state.  But when celebs do it (remember Heidi Klum and Seal who did it every year?) then I think it's a sign that their relationship is about to fall apart and they're just putting on a big show to convince themselves to carry on for another year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 28 Jan 2021, 22:07

Who knows? Maybe as a way to fight the boredom of lockdown they're thinking up things to celebrate - or maybe planning ways to celebrate his birthday. After all, it's a big one. IDK.

I don't remember when I've seen "allegedly" used so many times in one article! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Jan 2021, 11:50

I'll bet he's got something fun planned for his birthday.  Let's hope that the lockdown has eased by then.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down