George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Congratulations to us! We're 10 years old today!!!!

+3
Merlin
party animal - not!
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! Empty Congratulations to us! We're 10 years old today!!!!

Post by Admin Sat 05 Dec 2020, 21:34

Time to pop open the champagne - or tequila if you prefer - and raise a glass or two, or heck, the whole bottle, to us George Clooney fans! This site is 10 years old today. And what a blast it's been!

Want to share some of your favourite memories of the decade? Go on . . .
Admin
Admin
Admin

Merlin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! Empty Re: Congratulations to us! We're 10 years old today!!!!

Post by Admin Sat 05 Dec 2020, 21:35

Ok, I'll go first: I'm still gathering my thoughts about the past 10 years, so more on that to come. Looking forward for a moment, I'm really proud to share that in the past month or so, we've been getting roughly the same number of visitors to the site as we did in our heyday when we launched. I, for one, celebrate that wholeheartedly.

Now, how to get those visitors to actually post a message or two?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Merlin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to us!  We're 10 years old today!!!! Empty Re: Congratulations to us! We're 10 years old today!!!!

Post by party animal - not! Sun 06 Dec 2020, 10:52

Thank you, Katie, for having the inspiration - and the knowledge! - to set up such a fun space

for all of us to chat about a guy who uses his fame to care about the world and all who are in

it.

Great choice by the way!

And loving the falling thingies.......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 06 Dec 2020, 14:00

Happy 10th Anniversary! Thanks for all your hard work!
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 06 Dec 2020, 16:44

Very Happy I wondered what the celebration was all about! 10 years! WOW! (Love the graphics! I love you)

Give Flowers Katie, I'm so glad you've had the stamina to stick with it all these years when we know you've had an actual life to live as well. COH has become so much more than just a fan site. I think George's involvement with the world has encouraged his fans to pay more attention to a lot of issues - and you allowed us to explore them here. Thank you for that.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 06 Dec 2020, 20:40

Congratulations Katie, for making such a great site for all us Clooney fans to enjoy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 06 Dec 2020, 21:13

Thanks, Katie, for creating such a great website for us! 
I'm looking forward to go here every single day! 
And just love those thingies dropping here!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 13 Dec 2020, 03:57

If ever there was a person deserving of a site devoted to exploring a fascinating career, humanitarian endeavors and interesting personal goings on its George.  Good choice Katie.  I didn’t join until 2014 after George and Amal started going together and wow the discussions here were pretty amazing ... not always in a good way if you know what I mean.  But nonetheless there was a lot of compelling conversations.  I’ll never forget the great fun sharing  George’s spectacular wedding with all of you. Katie, you’ve done a great job keeping the conversations interesting here.
Thanks for all you do!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down