George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney

2 posters

Go down

Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney Empty Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney

Post by Admin Thu 29 Oct 2020, 10:16

Looking for public info on this, but if you're an actor, you may already be signed up to this casting website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Casting & Production Guide for the Working Actor
powered by Breakdown Services

What is CastingAbout?

CastingAbout is your go-to resource for keeping up with who's casting what in Los Angeles and New York. Union projects, casting directors, associates, assistants, mailing addresses and social media links -- all in one place, whenever you need it, updated daily. We do the research so you don’t have to.

OK, but what do I do with it?

Working actors use CastingAbout everyday to find the information they need to stay informed, stay in touch, track casting careers, and build the kind of long-term, working relationships that result in more auditions. Here's the truth: casting directors tend to call in actors they know and trust. Your job is to become one of those people. CastingAbout helps make that happen.

Recent Casting News

• RACHEL TENNER is casting the feature THE TENDER BAR, based on the memoir by Pulitzer Prize-winning author… https://t.co/ZB0CXYEAay (15 hours ago.)

That link takes you to this tweet (which in turn takes you back to the Casting About page:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney Empty Re: Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2020, 11:54

I'm reading the book, and it's brilliant. The title says it all........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney Empty Re: Casting begins for 'The Tender Bar' - directed by George Clooney

Post by Admin Thu 29 Oct 2020, 14:53

That's good news, PAN.  Have to be honest, it doesn't call to me as a film.

Anyway, I guess that as casting is happening, then this is going to be his next directorial film.  I suppose he'll follow this one up with Calico Joe later next year?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down