George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released?

4 posters

Go down

Are you planning to see The Midnight Sky when it comes out?

Yes, definitely

I want to but don't have Netflix

Probably not

Definitely not

View results

Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? Empty Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released?

Post by Admin Tue 27 Oct 2020, 18:01

I'm really excited by the trailer (huuuuuge fan of sci-fi) and was wondering how other Clooney fans feel about the film. Oh look, I seem to have created a poll! (Did I mention I was excited?).

Go on, please vote and comment below.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? Empty Re: Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released?

Post by Admin Tue 27 Oct 2020, 18:02

Obviously, I'm a 'yes'. Not sure how I'll see it - don't have Netflix and not sure about going to the cinema over Christmas, but by hook or crook, will try to get to see it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released? Empty Re: Will you watch The Midnight Sky when it's released?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 Oct 2020, 19:05

Lizzy, do you know anybody who does have it?

If so, they may let you be a guest - as long you don't want to watch Netflix at the same as they

do!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Oct 2020, 19:18

I was hoping Netflix would do a promotional offer of, say, a free week or so, which I would gladly take up and then cancel!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 27 Oct 2020, 21:20

party animal - not! wrote:

Lizzy, do you know anybody who does have it?

If  so, they may let you be a guest - as long you don't want to watch Netflix at the same as they

do!  
PAN - Katie's the one who doesn't have Netflix. (I've had it for years although I don't watch it too often.) Maybe someone on your side of the pond could help Katie out. Or, maybe they are offering a free trial period. It's worth checking out.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 28 Oct 2020, 11:03

My first option is to see if it's at cinema near me. I'm really hoping for the IMAX thing to be true - think this would be the perfect film for such a screen. Then, yes, I'll look into a free trial period of Netflix.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 28 Oct 2020, 13:59

Even if Netflix don't offer a free trial, you can unsubscribe at any time. I don't know what the monthly fee is in the UK, but it might be low enough to make it worth signing up, watching the movie and then cancelling. It might not cost much more than going to see it in a cinema. It's an option if they don't show the movie in theaters.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 28 Oct 2020, 15:58

Sounds like a plan!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 29 Oct 2020, 01:42

Not a sci-fi fan, but 1) it's George, 2) it's not strictly sci-fi, 3) I hear the book is terrific, and 4) it's on Netflix, so I don't even have to wear a clean shirt to see it.

If you're debating about Netflix, you could watch this, 'The Trial of the Chicago 7,' then binge watch 'Ozark' and 'Schitt's Creek' before the month is out, and it would be more than worth the price.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down