George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

+19
Charley
Vi
Henway
it's me
Vilma
blubelle
fluffy
Clooney
watching
Katiedot
LornaDoone
MyGirlKylie
Dexterdidit
lucy
Atalante
doris day
pattygirl
cindigirl
melbert
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 Empty Re: To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 00:03

In the pic he's looking very intently at something or someone who is young and very pretty because he's "perked up" nicely. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!) - Page 5 Empty Re: To which side does George Clooney dress? (aka 'the package' thread!)

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:55

I don't know which side I just like looking at this picture. If his swim shorts were any shorter, I'm afraid it would have "peeked" out.

Last edited by cindigirl on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:08; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:30

cindigirl wrote:I don't know which side I just like looking at this picture.

I can't imagine why. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 04:04

I can, she keeps hoping she can get a real peek. Right, Cindi.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:24

Good morning patty, Yeah, I'm always looking for a real peek. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:42

Good morning, cindi. I knew that. Have your morning visuals kicked in yet? Twisted Evil Another dreary day in the East. Very depressing without the sun. Daughter is flying in from NM, 1st flight cancelled-ABQ to DC. Now flying to CHI, then onto EWR. Should have left NM at 8 now 12. Would have been here around 4, now hopefully 8. She is surprise birthday present for her sister's 50th tomorrow. Irene fouled up my plans last month, now Lee is messing around with hers. Que sera sera!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:51

No, no visuals yet patty. Only on first cup of coffee. Slept late today. It rained heavily all day yesterday here. Yes, today is dreary.

I'm going to see my gf today who is in flood area. I have to go through a police barricade to get to her house. They're monitoring everyone going in (I think for looters). Anyway I think I look harmless enough and get through. LOL

Have fun at your family party today.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:55

Don't think it'll be much of a party today-think all will be wiped out from travel (me included-don't like driving at nite or in wet weather). Tomorrow will be party time- daughter's birthday plus kids first day back to school-YEA!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:39

pattygirl wrote:You girls are too much.

Most men when they cross their legs, cross them wide so they don't get crushed. The dong sort of protects the boys and they nestle in the cradle behind it.

I'm sure the important thing as MGK says is that it's there when needed and in good working condition.

they need to wear a good athletic supporter all the time, just like ladies need to wear a good bra all the time.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:44

MM I think George forgot to wear his athletic supporter in the picture. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:34

Regarding last pic on page 4 of this thread, not only does it require 2 hands to hold, it's black!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 18:17

Maybe he's Black Irish.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:12

pattygirl wrote:How about MegaCloon or MagnaCloon? Can't decide which I like better.

How about "King Dong" ROTFLMAO!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:20

MM wrote:
pattygirl wrote:How about MegaCloon or MagnaCloon? Can't decide which I like better.

How about "King Dong" ROTFLMAO!!

lol! Do we get to crown it? Would like that.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 22 May 2012, 20:21

To the right, to the right, to the right, to the the right...
To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left...

(Little George doing the "Cupid Shuffle.")
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 May 2012, 20:37

Followed by the Hokey-Kokey-Pokey ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 23 May 2012, 00:23

MM wrote:To the right, to the right, to the right, to the the right...
To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left...

(Little George doing the "Cupid Shuffle.")

Followed by the Hokey-Kokey-Pokey ?

And that's what it's all about!! Very Happy
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 23 May 2012, 01:56

I just read this entire thread! How did I miss this until now! What fun! Laughed Out Loud several times! Thanks, girls! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 23 May 2012, 04:57

Straight down the middle.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 23 May 2012, 10:25

Lakin460 wrote:I just read this entire thread! How did I miss this until now! What fun! Laughed Out Loud several times! Thanks, girls! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Read it for the first time, too. Lol!
Love the pictures (can't stop laughing)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 03 Oct 2012, 16:23

Been looking for the George's Package thread without success. But this is the closest I came. It goes back o 2011. We did have fun with this!!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 03 Oct 2012, 16:32

Yay Cindigirl! Thanks for this and I guess this is the package thread although I'm sure there were more pictures . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 03 Oct 2012, 20:28

Katiedot wrote:Yay Cindigirl! Thanks for this and I guess this is the package thread although I'm sure there were more pictures . . .
Katiedot: Maggy, thanks for putting your time in helping search for the package thread, but the one you found wasn't the right one.

Maggy: No problem Katie, I wanted to help. Rolling Eyes
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5