George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October

3 posters

Go down

Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October Empty Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October

Post by Admin Sat 17 Oct 2020, 18:50

I thought this film was going to be shown online?  Anyway, it seems that if you're Chicago-based,  you can go to see it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New Theatre Procedures to Keep Us All Safe

• Masks will be required for entry and at all times while in the building. Masks may be removed once seated in the auditorium/Lounge for eating or drinking only.
  • Ticket purchases must be made online and in advance.
  • Please do not enter the Music Box Theatre if you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GRIZZLY II: REVENGE

Tue, Oct 20th
9:30PM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This movie is being screened at:
ChiTown Movies Drive-In
2343 S Throop St, Chicago, IL 60608
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October Empty Re: Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October

Post by Admin Sat 17 Oct 2020, 18:51

It's being billed as the 'Chicago premiere'.  Make of that what you will regarding the world premiere!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October Empty Re: Tickets for viewing of The Grizzly II on 20th October

Post by Admin Mon 19 Oct 2020, 12:18

Nobody in the Chicago area thinking of going?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 19 Oct 2020, 14:11

Not in the Chicago area and I'm not sure I'd risk covid 19 to see this. It's confusing. They talk about masks and being seated in the auditorium - but then say it's being screened at a drive-in. scratch

It's funny. I was thinking this was an odd choice if they wanted to get people back into the theaters, but then I realized that this is exactly the kind of movie that has always played in drive-ins. Usually they showed monster movies like "Godzilla" or B horror or crime movies - stuff people wouldn't pay higher theater prices to see. I wonder if this will do any business.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 19 Oct 2020, 15:09

I'm guessing that there must be enough people curious to see such a film. Just hope they know what they're letting themselves in for!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 20 Oct 2020, 00:07

Nobody is going to bother to mask up and distance just to see this. But get the household/friends together outside the house to relax in a car and goof on what is probably a humorously bad movie...? Sure, why not?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 20 Oct 2020, 00:14

... And notice he got second billing. Or maybe 'center' billing. Yeah, that makes it better.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down