George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney says he's aged a lot. What do you think?

+3
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
Admin
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? Empty George Clooney says he's aged a lot. What do you think?

Post by Admin Tue 29 Sep 2020, 11:54

Clooney had a supporting role in last year’s Catch-22 series, but he hasn’t starred in a film since 2016. His character’s withered, aged appearance here might catch audiences off guard. “I don’t look so good,” he said. “I’m not even 60 yet, but the character is 70. Unfortunately, I’m looking closer to that. I’ve always looked a little older, but now I really look like I am. I’d say I look like my father, but my father looks better than me.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't agree that he looks anything like close to 70! Although the grandpa beard (for the role, I get that) doesn't do him any favours. Your thoughts?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? Empty Re: George Clooney says he's aged a lot. What do you think?

Post by LizzyNY Tue 29 Sep 2020, 14:45

Well, to be honest he is getting older, and the beard doesn't help. I know this beard is for the film, but I wonder if he doesn't think having a beard to hide behind conceals his age? A little vanity perhaps? I'd love to see him clean shaven once in a while. That's the only way to really see how old he looks. Probably a lot better than he thinks. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says he's aged a lot.  What do you think? Empty Re: George Clooney says he's aged a lot. What do you think?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 29 Sep 2020, 15:03

Remember this?  Think it says it all really..........

Last edited by Admin on Tue 29 Sep 2020, 16:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 29 Sep 2020, 15:24

I like him in the salt-and-pepper just-past-stubble. Long beards are seldom attractive on anybody, IMO. Not even George can pull that look off.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 29 Sep 2020, 16:19

In those pictures he looks like he stole David Letterman's beard!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Sep 2020, 16:42

I was wondering whether ALL of that beard was his? Maybe a bit of white fluffy stuff has been added to it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 29 Sep 2020, 17:21

I wonder what the kids thought when daddy came home looking like that? It would make sense that the beard was fake.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 29 Sep 2020, 18:33

Pretty long here....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And longer....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 Sep 2020, 20:59

party animal - not! wrote:Remember this?  Think it says it all really..........

Already 8?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 29 Sep 2020, 21:51

Pan yep it's probably his own face hair.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 01 Oct 2020, 00:42

I agree the Letterman mountain man look doesn’t work on any guy.  I’m sure George wasn’t kidding when he said Amal was glad when he was done with this role.  Tho the kids probably loved tugging on it all the time.

George has for many years pointed out that he looks older than he is.  He’ll be the first to make fun of himself and his looks.  I think he’s pretty comfortable with how he has aged.

Lots of actors play characters much older than their actual age.  This role for George is no different.  George hardly looked the matinee idol in ‘Syriana’ ... bearded and 
overweight.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down