George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby

2 posters

Go down

George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby Empty George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Sep 2020, 12:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby Empty Re: George's leading actress in The Midnight Sky has had her baby

Post by Admin Mon 14 Sep 2020, 12:35

Ahhh, I saw this but didn't put two and two together that she's in the film!

[size=45]Report: Felicity Jones Secretly Welcomes First Child with Husband Charles Guard
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Getty

It looks like actress Felicity Jones, 36, is a new mom!
DailyMail.com reports Jones welcomed her first child with husband Charles Guard. On Friday, she was spotted with a baby stroller in London.
Jones has been keeping a low profile during the COVID-19 pandemic, so it’s unknown when her bundle of joy may have arrived.
In December, Jones’ rep confirmed that she was pregnant. She debuted her baby bump at the premiere of her film “The Aeronauts” in NYC.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Getty
[size]

The pregnancy news came a year after Felicity and Charles tied the knot.
The pair had been dating for three years before they exchanged vows at Sudeley Castle in England.
Felicity, who is private about their relationship, shared with The Telegraph a few years ago, “I am definitely romantic and I love romantic stories — that’s why I keep making romantic movies.”
She added, “It’s funny how seeing a love story never gets boring because it’s the dream, isn’t it? It’s the dream to have a true connection with another human being.”
In 2016, Jones opened up about her thoughts on children, telling Harper’s Bazaar, “Fortunately, I feel like we’re in a new era, where it is empowering rather than limiting to have children. From what I can see from friends and relatives, women get stronger and more decisive from having children, they don’t waste their time doing things they don’t want to.”[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down