George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries

4 posters

Go down

Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries Empty Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries

Post by Admin Wed 22 Jul 2020, 11:05

Not sure when this was made, but it's just been posted recently.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries Empty Re: Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries

Post by LizzyNY Wed 22 Jul 2020, 14:48

Nice! Have you noticed a lot more of George's videos popping up on YouTube the last week or so? I wonder if he's got something in the works that we'll be seeing soon.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries Empty Re: Video: George Clooney Reflects On His Career | Movie Talk | Reel Truth Documentaries

Post by Donnamarie Wed 29 Jul 2020, 04:11

Really enjoyable to reminisce about some of George’s best films.  Love listening to him talk film and politics.  Miss those kinds of interviews.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 29 Jul 2020, 22:20

Me too.  Not sure if George has stopped doing these kind of interviews, or if these kind of in-depth interviews aren't done any more?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 29 Jul 2020, 23:29

They're still being done - mostly online nowadays and, I think, more often with theater folk. There are lots of those.  I think George was more likely to do these kinds of interviews when he was promoting a new project. Maybe when it gets closer to the release dates for his latest he'll do some interviews with THR or Moviephone or some other industry outlet.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 30 Jul 2020, 02:27

Yes, I agree. And I think he prefers this sort of information thing as a film promotion tool to

the junket type of thing of loads of interviews in a hotel suite or studio all coming out on one

day but maybe that's a necessary publicity tool too.

Next one up is Good Morning Midnight - and maybe the delay will suit Felicity Jones who was

expecting a baby........

Good to see you back, Donnamarie!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 30 Jul 2020, 15:12

PAN - I don't think junkets are on the cards for a while unless they're done remotely via Skype or Zoom. Actually, Zoom might be ideal. All the reporters could get online at once and George could answer all their questions in one interview - and not even have to leave home to do it! And if he wants to stop, all he has to do is log off! IMO, the perfect solution. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 31 Jul 2020, 21:17

Or 'accidentally' mute himself so they can't hear his response to annoying questions?!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 31 Jul 2020, 22:02

Must be great if Netflix picks up your film during these Covid times - I suspect a lot of films

have gone by the wayside or will have to join or compete with all the new ones when

lockdown finally finishes....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 31 Jul 2020, 22:15

I imagine most films are being shopped around to tv and the streaming networks. At least that way they can be seen and maybe make some money.

Lord only knows when or how movie theaters will reopen and at what capacity. A lot of people are very leery of returning to their local theaters. If they can't fill enough seats to cover their operating costs many might not reopen at all.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down