George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney

2 posters

Go down

John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney Empty John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney

Post by annemarie Thu 04 Jun 2020, 17:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Showbiz Cheat Sheet

HOME / ENTERTAINMENT /

John Krasinski Shared the Huge Lessons He Learned From George Clooney: ‘He Taught Me So Much’

• Wendy Michaels

• MORE ARTICLES

• June 03, 2020

John Krasinski has a number of impressive credits on his resume but back when he was just a TV star starting out with movie roles, he had a lot to learn. Luckily the actor had some amazing mentors to educate him, with George Clooney among one of the biggest A-listers who gave Krasinski advice that clearly stuck with him over the years.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]George Clooney, Stacy Keibler, Emily Blunt, and John Krasinski | Lester Cohen/WireImage

Krasinski learned something huge from Clooney

In a 2016 interview with Sunday TODAY, Krasinski shared the advice that Clooney gave him about directing, something he implemented successfully when he directed the 2016 film The HollarsA Quiet Place in 2018, and A Quiet Place II in 2020.
Krasinski co-starred with Clooney in the 2008 movie Leatherheads and he found that the legendary actor had plenty of words of wisdom to share with the up-and-comer.
“I’d say the thing I learned from him most was how to maintain a level of class and respect on a movie set like it would be in a classroom or in a workplace,” Krasinski said of Clooney. “It’s gotta be that we’re all humans, and we’re all doing something. There is never a moment where we’re not a family.”

RELATED: John Krasinski or Emily Blunt; Who Has the Higher Net Worth in 2019?

Clooney shared directing advice too

In a 2016 interview on Larry King Now, Krasinski shared how much of an impact Clooney had on him when he directed the actor in Leatherheads. “The name of the game there is ‘just steal everything.’ I’ve stolen ideas and thoughts and moves from the directors that I’ve worked with. Certainly, George Clooney taught me so much,” Krasinski noted.
He continued, “One of the things I always remember he told me was — you can make a bad movie out of a good script, but you can never make a good movie out of a bad script, so always choose wisely.”
Clooney also taught Krasinski that making movies is a team effort. “And then the other thing he always told me was, you know, the best idea has to end up on screen,” he explained. “Doesn’t matter who said it. One of your actors or the guy who’s shutting down the studio at night. If it’s going to make the movie better, it has to go on screen. It’s a team sport,” he shared.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney Empty Re: John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney

Post by heartlove Thu 04 Jun 2020, 18:42

I had the opportunity to watch "Leatherheads" from Heaven's view and I knew then it would have a longtime lasting affect.  I see "Leatherheads" as the blue print to a Heaven sent journey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney Empty Re: John Krasinski shared what huge lesson he learned from George Clooney

Post by heartlove Thu 04 Jun 2020, 21:26

heartlove wrote:I had the opportunity to watch "Leatherheads" from Heaven's view and I knew then it would have a longtime lasting affect.  I see "Leatherheads" as the blue print to a Heaven sent journey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down