George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters

+3
party animal - not!
annemarie
Donnamarie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters

Post by annemarie Sun 23 Feb 2020, 20:54

i don't see them choosing boarding school, they are close to them and are hands on parents.Since George and Amal are older parent's  I don't see them wanting to miss a moment with the kids.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal clooney;s mansion surrounded by flood waters

Post by LizzyNY Sun 23 Feb 2020, 23:08

I can't see them raising their kids here. Too much media exposure and too many security risks. I think they'd be better off all around staying in the U.K..

PAN - I wonder if George still has connections to Sony, since they seem to be one of the companies encouraging the project. I've never heard of the studio that's building the complex, but they must be well established if they count Disney, et.al. as customers. This sounds really interesting.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 24 Feb 2020, 00:04

I remember George and Amal saying when Amal was pregnant or soon thereafter that they would probably return to the states for the kids education.  But a lot has happened since then.  If Trump wins another term I wouldn’t think George and Amal would want to spend any length of time in the states.  Our democracy will be in shreds.  The country will be in chaos.  Seems since the family has spent most of their time in Sonning that the kids would feel more comfortable going to school there.  As others have said security risks and increased shootings at schools would be another good reason not to come back.  We have preschools in the states where kids can start when they’re 2 1/2 or 3.  I would guess they would want to enroll Ella and Alex in something equivalent.  I can’t imagine George and Amal sending the kids to boarding school.  Ever.

A real plus if George can strike up a relationship with productions companies close to home. He probably already has.  George knows everyone in the business.  I assume he still has connections with Sony.  He also has Grant to help maintain those ties with Hollywood.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Mon 24 Feb 2020, 00:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 24 Feb 2020, 00:28

Sounds like a great plan Donnamarie.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 24 Feb 2020, 01:17

Donnamarie - I don't think they have to worry about schools for a while. Just because you can send kids to school at 2 1/2 or 3 doesn't mean you have to. The primary reason to put a child into pre-school is for socialization - having them become comfortable with other children and with time spent away from home. I'm not sure it's practical for the twins - especially with the amount of traveling they do and the security concerns they have. And I agree with you that G&A will never send the twins away to school.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 25 Feb 2020, 15:32

Donnamarie wrote: George knows everyone in the business.  I assume he still has connections with Sony.
After he left Warner, his production company moved to Sony, didn't it? Not sure if still affiliated though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2