George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Random Twitter quote from George EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Random Twitter quote from George EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Random Twitter quote from George EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Random Twitter quote from George EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Random Twitter quote from George EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Random Twitter quote from George EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Random Twitter quote from George EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Random Twitter quote from George EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Random Twitter quote from George EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Random Twitter quote from George

+2
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

Random Twitter quote from George Empty Random Twitter quote from George

Post by party animal - not! Thu 23 Jan 2020, 16:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Wed 12 Feb 2020, 20:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added tweet)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Random Twitter quote from George Empty Re: Random Twitter quote from George

Post by LizzyNY Thu 23 Jan 2020, 19:59

Sometimes I agree with him...sometimes not. Good days/bad days I guess. Of course it helps to look like him to begin with! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 27 Jan 2020, 03:47

I'm not sure I buy it. He chose a much younger woman to marry. Her wrinkles will prolly take a while before they become a prob for her own comfort. His idea is he can be old and gray, but not whom he has to touch and all in a personal way. Or so it would seem.

Not trying to start a war here, just my own little doubt here. I like him as he is, but it wouldn't necessarily be a shared thought. We don't have to live with him as he gets older, she does. Will she have that love that lasts through the wrinkles as they begin to droop and sag, and start hiding the eyes and so on? While she would be much farther away from that than him.

Its just one of those fuzzy little speculatatory thoughts that run around inside the many other thoughts in one's head. And an older woman at least 8 years older, would hit that track loads faster than the much younger women. Already at the zone so to say. Bet he would high tail it faster than a rabbit on a high, if he had chosen older to marry.

I mean, not to be mean or anything, but I notice lots of other men who do this to their warm hearted and loving wives, just because they hit a zone in age & wrinkles, all gray, he couldn't surpass. And you should see some of these men. No looks at all, bulges in the middriff, and they wanna be hard. Leaving good wives for empty promises and younger faster on the dime ladies who seem to be happy as long as they have their fix.

It makes me wonder where their minds are, "You know when..." Prolly need a fix to be in some suped up fantasy. Not kidding about the drugs. Lots of these guys end up with dope fiends who would do anything for their fixes.  They must be so happy and proud of themselves. I wouldn't buy that even if they smiled all the way to the casket.

Sorry, been grumpy all day and night too.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 27 Jan 2020, 04:48

NotAvailable - I'm not so sure George would  be one of those guys that run at the first sign of a wrinkle or the first grey hair. Maybe before he married Amal, but I honestly think he's grown up a bit since his bachelor days. He has always lived a very grounded life and is way too secure and successful to worry about that kind of stuff anymore.

IMO guys that dump their partner for a younger model are trying to prove to themselves that they're still young enough to follow their teenage dreams and be a big success. George has nothing to prove - he's about as successful as you can get!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 Jan 2020, 11:11

I remember a speech he did somewhere at an awards ceremony where a  huge digitally enhanced close up of his current face  appeared on a cinema type screen and as usual he denigrated himself and went on to talk about something much more important. Very George, very grounded

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Jan 2020, 13:02

George isn't the kind of man to leave a woman for looks. Amal was no spring chicken when they met and neither was he.

I think they are mature and love each other and will stay together because they are as George says a great team and match.

George also said that he wished they met earlier so he could have more time with her so , I don't see him ever leaving her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 27 Jan 2020, 16:48

I love him...

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Jan 2020, 00:48

Agree with many of the thoughts posted already. George seems pretty secure in how he sees himself. As was already said he is pretty self-deprecating, almost to a fault. The fact that he married late and found someone who he truly clicked with in every way shows that it wasn’t just about looks but more importantly it was about everything else. I think Amal and George have a pretty mature relationship based on love, respect, and like mindedness for advocating for human rights.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down