George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday

+3
LizzyNY
PigPen
party animal - not!
7 posters

Go down

Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  Empty Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Jan 2020, 10:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  Empty Re: Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday

Post by PigPen Wed 22 Jan 2020, 13:45

is she pregnant?  she looks tired and either the dress isn't doing her any favors or the rumors are true

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday  Empty Re: Amal meeting GB Foreign Secretary & leading judges in London yesterday

Post by LizzyNY Wed 22 Jan 2020, 14:48

PP- What picture are you looking at? She does look tired but I don't see how you can stretch that to pregnant. Just not the most flattering fit to the dress, IMO. Since the twins arrived I'm sure she's taking every precaution to see that their family stays just as it is.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 22 Jan 2020, 14:50

Nope, she and George both said no more children and I believe them. If you click on the picture she looks fine

I think the cut of the dress with the belt being placed where it is causes her to look odd.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 22 Jan 2020, 16:21

It good to stay busy during a life changing time like this.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Jan 2020, 22:59

As one of the world's leading international lawyers and government advisor who is leading the first legal case against ISIS and fluent in three languages,  and a mother of twins, I'm pretty sure she hasn't ever felt that she needs to 'stay busy'....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Thu 23 Jan 2020, 00:51

Right

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 23 Jan 2020, 02:03

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by starlove Thu 23 Jan 2020, 10:38

I really doubtful Amal is fluent in any thing except English , we did hear one sentence in French "hardly fluent ",and no Arabic at all ,since the start and that's  from many years ! 

starlove
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 23 Jan 2020, 14:28

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Jan 2020, 15:08

That was actually more than one line in french and George himself said she is fluent in the language.
If anyone would know he would.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilia Thu 23 Jan 2020, 16:42

I m fluent in French and I can tell from what she said that her French is very good except the fact that u can easily detect she’s British from the way she pronounces some words.

Lilia
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down