George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb

Go down

A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb Empty A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb

Post by Admin Mon 20 Jan 2020, 22:44

An oldie, but I don't remember seeing it before.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=37]A very Jewish George Clooney Photobomb[/size]
October 8, 2013 By Anne Cohen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Getty Images

What’s better than being in a picture with George Clooney?
Probably this picture of George Clooney photobombing what would have been a lovely portrait of Jewish Hollywood.

Steven Spielberg, Jerry Seinfeld and wife Jessica were posing at the USC Shoah Foundation Institute’s 2013 Ambassadors for Humanity gala when someone unexpected tried to jump in. George Clooney had just accepted the Ambassador for Humanity Award for his humanitarian efforts in Haiti and Africa and apparently felt the need to be included.

Aw, George — all you have to do is ask (or marry a nice Jewish girl…)!

As appropriate, Deadline held a caption contest to properly capture the essence of the moment.

And the winner is: “It’s every Jewish person’s nightmare: A huge ham lurking behind you.”

The honorable mentions are definitely worth checking out.

More suggestions for th caption competition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Honorable Mentions:
“Wait, doesn’t Steven know Jerry was caught making out during Schindler’s List?”
“Wait, Steven Spielberg? I thought you were Steven Soderberg!!”
“Wait, I’ll convert.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down