George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum Empty Re: George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum

Post by Lilia Wed 15 Jan 2020, 12:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lilia
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum Empty Re: George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum

Post by heartlove Wed 15 Jan 2020, 15:24

Lilia wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shocked

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jan 2020, 16:45

I think the woman was there for the event. FYI George is wearing his wedding ring.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 15 Jan 2020, 16:59

annemarie wrote:I think the woman was there for the event. FYI George is wearing his wedding ring.

Why wouldn't he be wearing his ring; isn't that part of the agreement?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jan 2020, 17:18

What agreement are you talking about? They both have always worn their wedding rings . That is what you do when you are married yes you wear your rings.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 15 Jan 2020, 17:30

annemarie wrote:What agreement are you talking about? They both have always worn their wedding rings . That is what you do when you are married yes you wear your rings.

Annemarie, you not I, felt the need to point out the ring. Why did you feel the need to point that out?

I'm talking about the agreement that defines their relationship.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jan 2020, 17:46

Ladybug I pointed it out because of the shock emoji you posted and assumed you were surprised about the divorce counselor being there and to be honest I assumed you would think she had something to do with the rumors about George and Ama's marriage.

Please post this agreement you seem to think exists so we can all see and read it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 15 Jan 2020, 18:33

The only agreement they have that I'm aware of (since I'm not privy to their private life) is their marriage vows. I assume he wears his wedding ring because he wants the world to know he's married - and proud of it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 15 Jan 2020, 18:35

Annemarie I post that emoji all the time.  I have stated several times I'm 100% sure George Clooney and Amal Clooney are not getting a divorce.

I'm sure they want to keep the details of the agreement private.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jan 2020, 18:54

Yes, but you know o.k. Ladybug I'm not buying a word of this nonsense. 

You have a good day.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:14

Question folks: this thread is about George Clooney hiring more actors for his film. The postLilia made seems to be of George attending an event. Are the two stories related or should I move the sighting to a new thread. Also, I'm assuming this is an old sighting?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum Empty George Clooney at Nordic Business Forum

Post by LizzyNY Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:47

Sorry, Katie. Not a clue.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:53

Right folks, I've made this a new thread. It seems to be pics of when George was at the Nordic Business Forum in September 2019. The video of him speaking is really lovely - all the old stories we've heard before.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:56

A post shared by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (@divorcecoaching) on

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down