George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households?

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? Empty George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households?

Post by heartlove Thu 12 Dec 2019, 16:38

Does anybody know if George Clooney and Amal Clooney are living in separate households?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households?

Post by heartlove Thu 12 Dec 2019, 18:17

[size=48][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=48]George Clooney And Amal Fighting Over Other Women In His Life?[/size]
Truth rating: 0
(Getty Images)
By Andrew Shuster | 8:30 pm, December 11, 2019
The tabloids have an ongoing narrative about George Clooney and Amal Clooney fighting over other women in the actor’s life. These countless takes on the topic have never been true. Here are a few stories Gossip Cop has busted this year alone.

Back in January, Gossip Cop busted the National Enquirer for falsely claiming George was leaving his wife for Julia Roberts. The magazine alleged the Ocean’s Eleven co-stars were both divorcing their respective spouses, and developing a romance in the process. In reality, neither star was having marriage problems. The Clooneys celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary in September. Roberts and her husband, Danny Moder, celebrated 17 years of marriage in July. The fanciful report was total fiction.
In July, NW made up a story about George having a “secret fling” with Meghan Markle several years ago. The outlet didn’t make it clear if Amal knew about the alleged hookup. However, the magazine suggested that George and Markle “laugh” about it when his wife and Prince Harry aren’t around. The publication claimed the fling occurred in early 2013, a few months prior to George meeting Amal, but never explained where and how he met Markle. At the time, the former actress was based on Toronto, where she shot the TV series Suits. The bogus report came on the heels of the actor defending the Duchess of Sussex in interviews. George had said Markle was being unfairly “vilified” by the press. This prompted the outlet to create a tall tale about the two secretly hooking up back in the day. It never happened.
NW tried to create more fake drama in July by falsely claiming George has a secret love child with ex-girlfriend Stacy Keibler. The outlet claimed the movie star received an “anonymous letter” demanding that he take a DNA test to determine if he’s the real father of Keibler’s five-year-old daughter. George never received such a letter, and the young girl belongs to Keibler’s husband, Jared Pobre. Still, a suppose source said Amal was “a wreck” over the situation, and didn’t know what to believe. Actually, there was no reason to believe anything about the tabloid’s story. A source close to the situation assured Gossip Cop it was totally absurd. Meanwhile, Kiebler often posts family photos on Instagram, and anyone with eyes can see that her daughter looks very much like Pobre, her real father.

And in October, Woman’s Day claimed George got flirty with Brie Larson while shooting a Nespresso ad in Madrid. The tabloid further claimed the Captain Marvel star had developed a crush on the actor. The phony storyline was sold using the headline, “Watch Out Amal: Brie’s After George!” The only accurate aspect of the story was that George shot a Nespresso ad with Larson. A source close to the situation assured Gossip Cop that the two didn’t get flirty on set. Amal had no reason to “watch out” for the actress. There are no other women coming between the Clooneys, despite this recurring theme in the tabloids

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households? Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney living in separate households?

Post by LizzyNY Thu 12 Dec 2019, 19:34

Please don't post this rubbish. It's old and has  already been debunked.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 12 Dec 2019, 20:17

Yep, everything that is written about Amal and George is simply repeated over and over not worth posting here or for that matter reading.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 13 Dec 2019, 01:57

So George Clooney and Amal Clooney are not living in separate households?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 13 Dec 2019, 02:06

LizzyNY wrote:Please don't post this rubbish. It's old and has  already been debunked.
Don't post any Gossip Cop or tabloid articles about George Clooney and Amal Clooney?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 13 Dec 2019, 13:57

Most of us on this site who are fans of George know these tabloids pay people for stories and make up stories. So we don't pay them any attention they are all lies. George has said so himself they have to just eat a lot of the nonsense there is nothing else they can do.
That is why I and others don't post the breakup , problem in the marriage stories. 
George and Amal waited a long time to get married and have their family.
I personally don't see them breaking up.
No matter how much the rags and people who don't like them make up storie's.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 13 Dec 2019, 15:27

Annemarie is right. The stories in the supermarket press are false. Gossip Cop debunks them all the time, using reliable sources in George's camp. We don't bother repeating them because we know they're not true. If G&A have news for us they'll release it through legitimate news outlets.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 13 Dec 2019, 16:04

There are many, many, many articles posted on this website from Gossip Cop and other tabloids.

This story seem to hit Lizzy and Annemarie quite hard.  Overtime I've seen stories like this hold some form of the truth.  I hope the best outcome for the couple.  George Clooney and Amal Clooney have full lives; I'm sure they entered into this marriage with a well layout plan.

If their marriage has come to an end, I'm sure they will make an official announcement and I'm sure the two will be able to adjust.

I have no doubt George and Amal's twins will have nothing but a happy home with both parents.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 13 Dec 2019, 16:32

Well, being that they both have busy careers and now two children I'm sure they sat down and decided how to make their relationship work and their marriage last.
Even more so now with the kids , like one parent is always with the kids.
Not being a part for more than a couple of weeks.

Last edited by annemarie on Fri 13 Dec 2019, 16:40; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 13 Dec 2019, 16:39

Annemarie 

As I stated, if George Clooney and Amal Clooney's marriage comes to an end, I have no doubt George and Amal's twins will be well taken care of.  I can only hope George and Amal will have long and happy marriage.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 13 Dec 2019, 17:00

heartlove - Please! Rolling Eyes What "hits hard" is not the nonsense in this article - it's dragging out the discussion of it. The Clooneys keep the realities of their marriage private, which IMO is as it should be. We can speculate but it really is pointless discussing every tabloid story. They don't know any more than anyone else.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 13 Dec 2019, 17:10

LizzyNY wrote:heartlove - Please! Rolling Eyes What "hits hard" is not the nonsense in this article - it's dragging out the discussion of it. The Clooneys keep the realities of their marriage private, which IMO is as it should be. We can speculate but it really is pointless discussing every tabloid story. They don't know any more than anyone else.
Lizzy you seem to think it is rubbish.  I tend to find these stories "may" have some form of the truth.  

Your responses keep the conversation on this topic going.

We seem to have two different opinions on this topic.  

I think we all hope George and Amal's marriage will not end in divorce.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 14 Dec 2019, 20:35

Interesting...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Sun 15 Dec 2019, 00:36

lol

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 15 Dec 2019, 13:02

heartlove wrote:Does anybody know if George Clooney and Amal Clooney are living in separate households?

I have no idea.... but if they are, and George needs a hand with the kids, washing-up...I’m free!!!!

Just putting it out there...

Ps. Cooking, I forgot cooking, I’m an absolutely stonking cook!!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 15 Dec 2019, 14:51

Very Happy WWHS - If George doesn't need you, I  do!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Sun 15 Dec 2019, 15:50

WWHS I'm sure George Clooney could use extra hands with the kids.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down