George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative

5 posters

Go down

George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative Empty George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 May 2019, 21:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative Empty Re: George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative

Post by LizzyNY Tue 21 May 2019, 21:51

I never knew Puerto Rico was a coffee source. I'm glad someone's doing something to help. Our government sure isn't.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative Empty Re: George in Puerto Rico with new Nespresso initiative

Post by Donnamarie Wed 22 May 2019, 00:16

Great little video. George always seems to come across as genuine in whatever he’s selling. Wonder if this collaboration between PR and Nespresso came about from the get together George had with Lin Manuel Miranda and Jose Andres (who owns several restaurants in DC) back in January. Andres has been heavily involved in the restoration of PR. He came with his cooks right after the hurricane and provided cooked meals for months while the U.S. couldn’t even get its act together to provide disaster relief. He’s trying to bring sustainable farming to a country that pretty much imports all of its food.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 22 May 2019, 06:49

That's really good! Puerto Rico has suffered a lot since the hurricane and needs help. And it's always more efficieng to help a country to help itself rather than just giving them food. People also seem to hyvd reylized that coffee isn't just coffee. We've got a local coffee roasters shere you can taste all their coffees, and it's really interesting how different coffee can taste.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 May 2019, 09:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 22 May 2019, 23:44

Dang it! I was in Puerto Rico last week. I missed him!

It's a beautiful place, and San Juan is cleaner than any city I've ever been in. But there is still so much destruction from the hurricanes, it's heartbreaking. I'm ashamed of what we've let the Chief Asshole get way with over there. And the vultures are circling the real estate. What do you want to bet they're 'associates' of the tRump Crime Dynasty?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 23 May 2019, 14:06

Way2Old - You're right. It never occurred to me that drumpf is looking at PR's troubles as a business opportunity for him and his friends. He probably thinks if things get bad enough they can pick up property for a song. How long before a drumpf Tower pops up in San Juan, I wonder?

Hope you had a great trip! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down