George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series.........

5 posters

Go down

Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... Empty Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series.........

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Jul 2018, 12:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't wait!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... Empty Re: Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series.........

Post by LizzyNY Mon 09 Jul 2018, 13:19

PAN - Very Happy You always find the most interesting things! Now I guess I'll have to subscribe to Shpwtime. Watching tv is getting really expensive. Mad

I wonder if George has anything to do with this. I remember him saying somewhere that he shares raunchy phone conversations with Baron Cohen and this sounds like something he'd encourage.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series......... Empty Re: Sacha Baron Cohen trailing Trump for last year for new series.........

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Jul 2018, 15:49

Only consolation I can think of for you there, Lizzy, is, given the probable likely content (possibly egged on by Our Bloke) of this, at least we know that Showtime is unlikely to have Trump shareholders on their board!

[/i]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 09 Jul 2018, 21:39

Yeah, most of the premium cable channels are a bit left-leaning so they're not particularly Trump-friendly. But they do kick up the cost of a cable bill. I know there are all sorts of new streaming services now, but I still haven't checked them out. Don't know which would give me the programs I want and also have to find a device compatible with my tv - or buy a new tv! Progress is really a pain in the butt! (Oh, for the good old days of rabbit ears and free tv! Very Happy )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 09 Jul 2018, 22:01

Great project. Cohen is so unpredictable.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 10 Jul 2018, 03:29

Yea, unpredictable and pretty audacious.  My interest is piqued for sure.  I don’t have Showtime either so I’ll have to figure something out.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 10 Jul 2018, 11:48

Here is the trailer for the series - out on the 15th!

Love the headline of the article.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 16 Jul 2018, 12:10

This is part of the first programme that went out last night where members of Congress are asked if they'd support kindergarten children being equipped with guns.......

I'll just leave it here..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 16 Jul 2018, 14:05

PAN,

if I'd seen this on tv or youtube, I'd 100 % see is as a comedy program. Did these congressmen really say that? OMG...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 16 Jul 2018, 14:47

Well, it gets worse - or more interesting - depending on your view. I know what I think! It's making huge headlines - and the politicians and 'people of stuture' seem to be more concerned about being caught out than what actually comes out of their mouths, and their actions.........unbelievable

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 16 Jul 2018, 15:08

PAN - Thanks for posting this. If this is any indication of how the rest of the series goes, I have no desire to see it. I've never been a huge Baron Cohen fan but I thought this might be interesting. It is, but it is also infuriating and depressing - not at all funny. If I want to get depressed and upset at the decline of America I'll watch the real news.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 16 Jul 2018, 19:48

Thanks PAN.  I think.  That was pretty ugly and sick.  Hard to watch.  The idea that some of these people are or were Members of Congress is reason enough to rethink how we vet people who run for office.  What a disgrace.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 25 Jul 2018, 12:44

Mr Spencer has resigned:

Well done Sacha! If what he does in exposing these people gets the right result, then I'm all for it.

It's worrying to me that people like Spencer have these views and power and are getting away with this stuff

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 25 Jul 2018, 13:30

PAN- If we got rid of every person like Spencer in the world we'd probably cut the world population in half. At least that much of all governments would be gone and I know for a fact that our present moron-in-chief would no longer exist. If only....
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down