George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia

+7
What Would He Say
ladybugcngc
Doug Ross
LizzyNY
it's me
benex
annemarie
11 posters

Go down

Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia Empty Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia

Post by annemarie Sat 26 May 2018, 18:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=34]George Clooney shuns his Hollywood glamour as he buys cheese from a roadside vendor in Sardinia... one week after suiting up at Royal Wedding[/size]
By CIARA FARMER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:57 EDT, 26 May 2018 | UPDATED: 13:38 EDT, 26 May 2018

He attended the Royal Wedding just days before. 
Yet George Clooney was worlds away Windsor's St George's Chapel as he hit the streets of Sardinia in Italy on Saturday to nab some cheese and local delicacies from a street vendor after taking a break from riding his motorcycle.
Gone was his chic suit of exactly one week before, as he went incognito to throw his support behind the local trades, while rocking shorts and a T-shirt. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+5

Supporting local trade: Yet George Clooney was worlds away Windsor's St George's Chapel as he hit the streets of Sardinia in Italy on Saturday to nab some cheese and local delicacies from a street vendor after taking a break from riding his motorcycle
George is back in Italy to recommence production on Catch-22, after a whistlestop stay in London with wife Amal to watch Prince Harry wed Meghan Markle at St George's Chapel, Windsor.

Taking some time off filming, he was whipping around on a motorbike - no surprise for the known biking enthusiast - before he spotted the vendor and his produce.

Ever the people pleaser, George fondly greeted the gentleman with a warm hand on his shoulder before perusing his wares. 
Adapted from the 1961 Joseph Heller novel, the six-episode Catch-22 series tells the tale of U.S. Air Force bombardier Captain John Yossarian (Christopher Abbott). 

+5

Who's that guy!? Gone was his chic suit of exactly one week before, as he went incognito to throw his support behind the local trades, while rocking shorts and a T-shirt

+5

Good pal: Taking some time off filming, he was whipping around on a motorbike - no surprise for the known biking enthusiast - before he spotted the vendor and his local produce
He is angry because of the bureaucratic Catch-22 rule, which states that concern for one's safety in the face of real and immediate danger danger is the process of a rational mind.
However a man is considered insane if he continues to fly dangerous combat missions, but requesting to be removed from duty is evidence of sanity and therefore makes the man ineligible to be removed from duty.
The Hulu series will see George in the role of Scheisskopf, the training commander at Yossarian’s cadet school, with British actor Hugh Laurie as Major de Coverley.
The Ocean's Eleven star's producing partner Grant Heslov will also direct part of the series while Ellen Kuras will also direct.  

+5

Vroom! George is back in Italy to recommence production on Catch-22, after a whistlestop stay in London with wife Amal to watch Prince Harry wed Meghan Markle at St George's Chapel, Windsor on Saturday
The episodes were co-written by Luke Davies and David Michôd, who will also executive produce the series.
Clooney and Heslov will be joined by Richard Brown and Steve Golin as executive producers.
It is expected to air on Channel 4 in 2019. The acting talent and wife Amal welcomed daughter Ella and son Alexander at London's Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in June 2017.
The couple met at a charity fundraiser in 2013 and married in September 2014 in Venice. 
His trip to Sardinia comes just one week after his week after his wife Amal led the glamour at the Royal Wedding, turning heads in a mustard yellow dress. 

Amal looked sensational as she showed off her slender figure in the dress designed by Stella McCartney, with a matching fascinator and netting, accessorizing with some dazzling jewels from Lorraine Schwartz.
Meanwhile, George looked dapper in a fitted grey suit with a light blue shirt and yellow striped tie completed with black dress shoes.
The couple joined the likes of David and Victoria Beckham, Oprah Winfrey, Serena Williams, Elton John, James Corden, Idris Elba and Priyanka Chopra - to name a few, at the star-studded wedding.
The Hollywood superstar even enjoyed some time on the dancefloor with Meghan Markle at the star-studded bash held in Windsor's Frogmore House, according to The Mirror.
The evening proved to be a lavish affair after millions round the world saw Harry and Meghan exchange their vows. with a star-studded congregation among the 800 guests taking their seats in St George's chapel.

+5

Happy: His trip to Sardania comes just one week after his week after his wife Amal led the glamour at the Royal Wedding, turning heads in a mustard yellow dre

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia Empty Re: Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia

Post by it's me Sat 26 May 2018, 20:44

Watch out

FLASH! The old GEORGE CLOONEY and his wife AMAL are waiting, like two deadly common, a table in the Sardinian RISTORANTUCCIO "the pilot" of PORTO SAN PAOLO. The two are really nervous...

Dandolo is searching

Old pointing

Twisted Evil
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia Empty Re: Daily Mail George Buys Cheese In Sardinia

Post by benex Sat 26 May 2018, 20:51

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 26 May 2018, 20:51

Btw
There is a parking ban sign
right in front of the van Bounce
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 26 May 2018, 22:21

Very Happy Just noticed Gio is the only one eating. Maybe he's the designated taster. If it doesn't kill him it's safe for George and Grant!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 26 May 2018, 22:28

Or maybe he's tasting and translating. The cheese is the reward.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 27 May 2018, 00:02

Thanks for the post it's me.

I've never seen this picture of George Clooney and Amal.  Amal looks so different without red carpet make-up.

ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 27 May 2018, 12:02

it's me wrote:Btw
There is a parking ban sign
right in front of the van Bounce

There is nothing on earth like a cheeky illegal bite...a dirty burger off a tut tut vendor is heaven in your hand....

Cheese on the roadside of Sardinia.... a cheese Sarnie....bliss...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 May 2018, 12:44

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 May 2018, 13:46

Il pecorino sardo deve essere fenomenale

I guess that cheese is amazin
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 27 May 2018, 21:40

he bought 3 kind of cheese and was speaking italian
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 May 2018, 21:59

Il signor Peppino said he bought different seasoned
Young middle and old kind of Pecorino
Sheep's cheese

drool3

Envy Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Tue 29 May 2018, 14:20

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 29 May 2018, 15:15

How do you say "pissed off look" in Italian??   LOLOLOL

Last edited by PigPen on Tue 29 May 2018, 15:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add comment.)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 29 May 2018, 15:53

Scazzato? Incazzato?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 May 2018, 16:57

La seconda
Direi Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 29 May 2018, 20:14

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 29 May 2018, 22:30

George doesn't need to show his middle finger to tell the paparazzo what he thinks about his action. He simply uses his eyes Wink
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Wed 30 May 2018, 04:49

ladybugcngc wrote:Thanks for the post it's me.

I've never seen this picture of George Clooney and Amal.  Amal looks so different without red carpet make-up.

More images on this website
hairyhound
hairyhound
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down