George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding

+12
ladybugcngc
LizzyNY
it's me
Vilma
melbert
carolhathaway
Doug Ross
Way2Old4Dis
benex
Lilia
Joanna
Admin
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 17 Jun 2018, 00:34

annemarie wrote:I think with George  what you see is truly what you get. He is down to earth , kind and loving. Just a normal guy with an extraordinary lifestyle which
he has worked for and is enjoying.

All his friends have said he hasn't changed one bit and I believe them.
Annemarie, it sounds like you know him well.  I love you
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney at the Royal Wedding

Post by Donnamarie Sun 17 Jun 2018, 04:42

Ladybug, there has been so much written about George over the years.  And many of us here have read or seen a number of interviews with George.  Annemarie’s view of George is spot on.  He comes across pretty much the same guy as he was 25 years ago.  And everyone who has known him for years has said as much about him.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 17 Jun 2018, 12:03

Donnamarie wrote:Ladybug, there has been so much written about George over the years.  And many of us here have read or seen a number of interviews with George.  Annemarie’s view of George is spot on.  He comes across pretty much the same guy as he was 25 years ago.  And everyone who has known him for years has said as much about him.

DonnaM....No no I can’t agree, my darling boys life has changed dramatically in the last 5 years....yes there has been a marriage, there has been kids, some changes have been welcomed BUT when you live through a time of enormous change to your circumstances.... like it or not it changes you....

The last five years I too have tumbled and changed beyond recognition.... Everything from my daily routine to my wealth looks assets friends everything has been put in a spin dryer in a way I could never have anticipated.... some good... some beyond my control, BUt with my consent, I allowed it to happen sometimes even volunteering myself, almost self sacrifice, if that doesn’t sound too pathetic ....So I stand here now taking responsibility for the life I have and the many lives I’ve enjoyed over the years...

I dearly hope George understands, as I have to remind myself daily, where I am now is not the last life I will lead, it’s not the end game..... I will rise up... I will reinvent....There is no going back, there is only going forward... but nobody says I have to take my past with me....Or let it define me...Change IS good...

We are all just Rolling Stones....George too ...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Jun 2018, 12:50

I'm not sure he's changed - evolved maybe - but as worldly as he ever was in every way. As long ago as. say, twenty years back, he was the guy who went around Europe on a motorbike, absorbing different worlds, he was the one getting his mates to help clear up after the LA riots and seemed to look at the world caringly and with an overview. Not one of those things has changed.

Maybe he's not partying so hard - maybe he is - but he always had principles whether it was challenging a photographer on a highway next to him or an African (or American) government on gunrunning and corruption on a world scale. He's been able to up the ante because of fame of course and the circle of friends has evolved beyond anything he could probably have imagined, but of course he's enabled that because of his commitments to what is right

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 17 Jun 2018, 13:16

I think the reason he's still so attractive to so many of us is that at his core he is still the same man he was when we first met him. The superficial, external aspects of his life have changed dramatically but the man seems to have stayed pretty much the same - maybe a bit more polished and world-weary - but still George.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 17 Jun 2018, 13:54

I agree with you Pan he is the same man he always was. He has married the love of his life and has two beautiful children that is the biggest
change in his life and I'm sure the best one's he has ever had.

Basically he is the man Nick and Nina raised and he still carry's the value's they instilled in him. He shows that you can be a huge star
and remain a human who is caring and loyal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 17 Jun 2018, 15:42

annemarie wrote:I agree with you Pan he is the same man he always was. He has married the love of his life and has two beautiful children that is the biggest
change in his life and I'm sure the best one's he has ever had.

Basically he is the man Nick and Nina raised and he still carry's the value's they instilled in him. He shows that you can be a huge star
and remain a human who is caring and loyal.
Annemarie, it's still hard to believe George Clooney married the love of his life and has two children; even today it reads like the life of another or a Hollywood fairytale.  

I do believe over the last four years George Clooney has grown into the knowledge, evil lurks in unthinkable places.  The good the good thing is as George Clooney is kind beyond description, he is fierce when people from all walks of life try to take advantage.  When people try to take advantage of his kindness, you can rest assured they will come out on the losing end.

Like you, I think with Amal's pregnancy and the announcement of Amal giving birth to twin children, George Clooney's outlook on life and people will be forever changed.  I know the kindness that envelopes his heart will remain unchanged, however, he stands ready to combat the evil that lurks among us and every obstacle that comes against him, the love of his life, and his family.

This thread is about the Royal wedding.  There were many Hollywood Celebrities there, the reason I began thinking about George Clooney "the person" was because of the attention he received as they were walking into the church.  He was so gracious and kind to everyone in that moment.  Watching him just made my heart happy.  

So many stories have been written with a fairytale ending.  It was Harry and Megan's real life, non-fiction story and wedding that helps me believe... in the impossible.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 17 Jun 2018, 16:08

What I’m trying to say ... badly.... is that as you say PAN superficially he may appear the same... an unchanged core.... people are good at putting on the same face... just like we all have our favourite jeans we wear the face again and again... people, fans, haters expect to see THAT face....

But do we(he) recognise ourselves?.... or do we say “how did that happen?”.....

The only true value we can measure is self .... self knowledge can be a surprise we never expected.... He has to feel a little overwhelmed.... a little bit changed...We should embrace it, not deny it..... The warmth of an embrace can comfort all, and continued, change....

We will never truly know .....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 17 Jun 2018, 17:49

I think frankly George does know himself and I think he is enjoying the changes as his life evolves.

The changes that have come into his life were not expected. I think that is what makes his life so wonderful all the things he thought he didn't want or would never have , he now has. And his joy in that is obvious to see .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 17 Jun 2018, 19:18

Of course George’s life has changed in ways that everyone’s life changes as time goes by.  What I was commenting on was George’s character and the essence of who he is. As far as I can tell from what others who know him have said, including family and his many friends, George is the same guy now with the same character and core principles that he possessed years ago.  Lizzy mentioned this as to why George remains so appealing to many of his fans.  Despite the fame and wealth he is basically the same good guy.  And I think George looks quite comfortable in his own skin and looks as happy as he ever has.  I definitely don’t think he’s faking it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Jun 2018, 19:53

Me neither. Remember this chat has all come about becos the BBC (the BBC!) twitter page observed him and Amal in St George's Chapel and what they said said it all really.............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3