George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table

Go down

"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table Empty "Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table

Post by Admin Thu 10 May 2018, 05:32

Wonder if this was his own tequila, or before then?  English translation of the partial story below.  If anyone has access past the paywall, please do share:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=42]"Clooney m’a demandé s’il pouvait rentrer avec ses bouteilles de Tequila"... Mamo raconte les petites folies des stars à sa table[/size]

•  ANTIBES

• PEOPLE

PAR ROBERT YVON [size=14]Mis à jour le 09/05/2018 à 08:23 Publié le 09/05/2018 à 08:20
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

En compagnie de Robert De Niro. DR

Niché au cœur du vieil Antibes, le Micheangelo est, depuis trente ans, le restaurant favori des stars du septième art. L’emblématique patron du Michelangelo raconte ses trente années de "vie commune" du monde du cinéma ou du sport.

Pour Mamo, l’emblématique patron du Micheangelo, ce haut lieu de la cuisine italienne, chaque édition du Festival du film de Cannes, est source de surprise et d’étonnement.

[size=22]"À quelques exceptions près, je ne sais jamais qui va venir. En général, ce sont les maisons de production qui réservent. Rarement un artiste. C’est...

[/size]
---------------------

[size=42][size=52]"Clooney asked me if he could go home with his bottles of Tequila" ... Mamo tells the little follies of the stars at his table[/size][/size]

•  ANTIBES
  • PEOPLE

BY [size=11]ROBERT YVON Updated on the 09/05/2018 at 08:23 Posted on 09/05/2018 at 08:20[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the company of Robert De Niro. DR

Nestled in the heart of old Antibes, the Micheangelo is, for thirty years, the favorite restaurant of the stars of the seventh art. The emblematic Michelangelo's boss recounts his thirty years of "life together" in the world of cinema or sport.

For Mamo, the emblematic boss of the Micheangelo, this hot spot of Italian cuisine, each edition of the Cannes Film Festival, is a source of surprise and astonishment.

"With a few exceptions, I never know who will come in. In general, it's the production houses that book - rarely an artist.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down