George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos

2 posters

Go down

George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos Empty George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos

Post by party animal - not! Sun 06 May 2018, 22:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos Empty Re: George celebrates his birthday with Casamigos

Post by Admin Mon 07 May 2018, 04:18

Wonder if it was part of the sales agreement that he continues to promote Casamigos?

[center]George Clooney Takes Tequila Shot for His 57th Birthday! Inside How He and Amal Are Celebrating

May 06, 2018 10:20 AM
Happy birthday, George Clooney!

The actor, who turns 57 on Sunday, celebrated the milestone by doing a shot of Casamigos tequila with his longtime pal and business partner Rande Gerber — and PEOPLE has the exclusive video above. 

As the Casamigos team cheers for the guys in the background, Clooney and Gerber, 56, raise a Casamigos board featuring fastened shot glasses. Clooney’s face says it all, as he goes from processing the tequila to smiling before jokingly falling backwards, making everyone at the celebration laugh and clap.

Clooney has been in Italy for several weeks working on pre-production for his Hulu Catch-22 series, which is scheduled to begin shooting in nearby Sardinia later this month. His father-in-law, Ramzi Alamuddin, has been celebrating his own 80th birthday with friends and family at the Clooneys’ Lake Como residence. 

[url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/link/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fmovies%2Fgeorge-clooney-celebrates-57-birthday-exclusive%2F&media=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F05%2Fgeorge-clooney1.jpg&description=George Clooney Takes Tequila Shot for His 57th Birthday! Inside How He and Amal Are Celebrating][/url]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The actor and his wife are slated to be back in New York City for the glamorous Met Gala on Monday, where Amal is co-hosting. 

This time last year, the Clooneys were preparing to welcome their twins, Ella and Alexander, who will celebrate their first birthdays next month. “ how much I thought I had in control and how little control I actually have,” Clooney told PEOPLE of raising the twins last fall. “I have none! I think everybody quickly realizes that.”

He opened up about how becoming a dad has changed his life in September, telling The Hollywood Reporter, “The first thing you think is, ‘I hope I don’t screw this up.’ I mean, look, we are all responsible for things in life, and Amal and I are responsible for each other in a way — we look out for one another and we care about one another. But you are really responsible for two kids.”

He added, “I want them to be happy. I want them to have a sense of humor. I want them to be interested in things. I want them to be compassionate about other people’s plights. Because that’s the thing, you know? You have to have some sort of empathy.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down