George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning

+5
ladybugcngc
PigPen
carolhathaway
party animal - not!
Donnamarie
9 posters

Go down

George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning Empty George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning

Post by carolhathaway Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:31

According to this instagram post, George and Amal visited 'My Fair Lady' at The Mill in Sonning:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning Empty Re: George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Dec 2017, 00:24

That was posted by the leading lady of the production, Bethan Nash, who's playing Eliza Doolittle in the Mill's production of My Fair Lady there.

Wonderful that they're supporting the local theatre

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning Empty Re: George and Amal went to see 'My Fair Lady' at the Mill in Sonning

Post by Donnamarie Thu 28 Dec 2017, 02:13

Thanks for the find carol. Yep PAN I think George likes to give back to the community where he lives.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Dec 2017, 11:44

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 28 Dec 2017, 12:29

I also like the fact that nobody seemed to have taken pics of them or selfies with them - at least nobody posted them so far. So the community seems to respect their privacy which is great. So I guess that they could take the kids into the village without seeing the pics on the cover of 'The Sun' the next day...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 28 Dec 2017, 14:04

carolhathaway wrote: So the community seems to respect their privacy which is great. So I guess that they could take the kids into the village without seeing the pics on the cover of 'The Sun' the next day...
I'm not so sure about that. Did you see the story this week of the woman who took a picture of Prince Harry and Megan Markle on Christmas? She said the money from that picture will pay her son's school tuition! I doubt a picture of the twins is worth as much, but it would bring a pretty penny - and that's quite a temptation.

It's nice that they have somewhere nearby to go when they want to get out for a while and not be bothered. I wonder how many places there are in their neighborhood where they can go to get away from the twins for an hour or two. It could be awful easy to get cabin fever - especially in the winter.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 28 Dec 2017, 14:44

I'm sure once the twins are revealed, there will be a lot more attention on George and Amal Clooney with their twins.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 28 Dec 2017, 16:42

I think the first clear pictures of the babies will be worth a lot. I don't think the people where they live will want to offend George and Amal. The woman who took the picture of Harry and his fiancee was at a public event with them. Everyone was taking pictures. She just happened to be in a perfect spot to get the good shot of the four of them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Dec 2017, 16:47

It's a pretty discreet area with many well-known and important people there (including the Prime Minister who has agreed to photos as she leaves church on Sundays).

If you remember they were at the theatre at roughly the same time last year and the only way we knew was that the cast posted photos of the flowers George and Amal had sent and their message to the staff........

There are many places (apart from their vast acres of garden!) they can stroll to and lots of places  that they visit. I know of several but I wouldn't dream of posting them here.......people for the most part who are local absolutely respect their privacy. 

It's people like the guy (undoubtedly being paid a fortune by somebody) with a drone staring into their bedroom window which they both saw that I suspect George would deal with pretty heavily......He also happens to married to somebody who would absolutely know how to handle that stuff too.........!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:33

Lizzy,
you may be right, I can imagine that people lose their suspensions when so much money is involved. At a public event it also might be a thinking like 'If I don't take this pic and sell it, somebody else will do it'. And I think George and Amal do accept it when they are out in public. But the more they might like it when their privacy is respected, because this means that they will come back.

To break into their homes or grounds is certainly a different thing, that's unlawful entry and a crime.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:48

party animal - not! wrote:It's a pretty discreet area with many well-known and important people there (including the Prime Minister who has agreed to photos as she leaves church on Sundays).

If you remember they were at the theatre at roughly the same time last year and the only way we knew was that the cast posted photos of the flowers George and Amal had sent and their message to the staff........

There are many places (apart from their vast acres of garden!) they can stroll to and lots of places  that they visit. I know of several but I wouldn't dream of posting them here.......people for the most part who are local absolutely respect their privacy. 

It's people like the guy (undoubtedly being paid a fortune by somebody) with a drone staring into their bedroom window which they both saw that I suspect George would deal with pretty heavily......He also happens to married to somebody who would absolutely know how to handle that stuff too.........!!
When did this happen??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:50

Smile
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 28 Dec 2017, 18:22

I know it happened in Italy. Did it also happen at their home in the UK?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 28 Dec 2017, 18:28

PP George talked about that in his Hollywood Reporter interview.

Yes he said it happened in England.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 09 Jan 2018, 19:48

They sent flowers to say thank you, and many family members seem to have joined them...

Last edited by carolhathaway on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 19:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add the link)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 09 Jan 2018, 22:01

"Half of Beirut" ahahahhaahaah

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 09 Jan 2018, 22:11

Yep, love it! Looks like they're having Christmas with each set of parents on alternate years doesn't it?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 10 Jan 2018, 02:00

I wonder if the Alamuddins descend on Tala's household en masse like this several times a year. Or the brother(s)'?

Yeah, okay... Mind my own business.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 10 Jan 2018, 03:17

Was kind of wondering the same thing. Also, does his family have the same kind of visitation rights? Seems like her family visits more often than his.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 10 Jan 2018, 16:33

Wonder if they haven't made it to Beirut yet becos of the babies - so they've come to them..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 10 Jan 2018, 18:28

Sounds reasonable to me PAN.  They have the room in their beautiful and big new home and it’s convenient for them and the babies if the families can come to them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 10 Jan 2018, 18:38

mm, and there are several hotels a stone's throw away too. In fact some may have gone to Danesfield House up the road - where the Alamuddins had an event for them. It's a favourite apparently.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 10 Jan 2018, 20:10

Yeah, I get it, there are ways to be less of an imposition about it. But the question is whether the clan gathers at the other siblings' homes (when the parents have just had two babies, no less) like they do at George and Amal's.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 10 Jan 2018, 20:15

Hard to know, Way2. Tala's based in Singapore (I think). Can tell you that the family home is not without a fair number of wheels. Bot so are many.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down