George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George

+2
annemarie
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George Empty Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George Empty Re: Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George

Post by annemarie Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:11

She has a great spirit and great friends and family for support. It is wonderful to see that George hasn't changed
and is supportive of his friends .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George Empty Re: Longtime friend Karen Duffy on her new book about pain and George

Post by carolhathaway Sat 18 Nov 2017, 13:41

That's a really interesting article / interview which shows George's loyalty with his friends. I remember the show in the Netherlands last year where a woman with a certain disease (I can't remember what it actually was, I guess a stoma?), and George didn't hesitate to hug her and treat her like he treats evedybody else. That's what they need, not feeling that people sicken at them and try to avoid them.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 18 Nov 2017, 15:04

It seems that they have been inspirational to each other. What a special friendship they have.

I knew Karen Duffy had a chronic disease but I didn’t know how severe her pain was. I admire her strength and courage to battle it every day.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 18 Nov 2017, 16:55

It's interesting that he was the one to encourage them to have a child at a time when he was sure he never would. Karma?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 18 Nov 2017, 18:19

Just reading the article and the quotes I feel immense admiration for Karen Duffy.

I've seen pictures of her at George's holiday retreat 
on Lake Como and was always pleased for her that she could enjoy a visit like that despite her great difficulties.

I do hope that her book becomes a great help to many people who are living with the "insidious and debilitating thing" called pain

I hope to be able to get it as an audio book sometime soon.  Superdupercool
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 24 Nov 2017, 12:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down