George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23

+6
Doug Ross
annemarie
party animal - not!
benex
carolhathaway
Donnamarie
10 posters

Go down

George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 Empty George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23

Post by Donnamarie Sat 21 Oct 2017, 03:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 Empty Re: George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23

Post by carolhathaway Sat 21 Oct 2017, 09:17

That's great!
I had hoped George would appear on a number of shows to promote 'Suburbicon', and he and Jimmy always get on so well...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23 Empty Re: George on Jimmy Kimmel Live - October 23

Post by benex Sun 22 Oct 2017, 01:03

while waiting for the jimmy kimmel show george had an inteview with extra tonight

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 22 Oct 2017, 01:18

Great, Benex. Very nice pic

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 22 Oct 2017, 01:46

Thank you Benex.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 22 Oct 2017, 16:11

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 22 Oct 2017, 21:34

[size=45]George Clooney Dishes on Twins’ Personalities, and Has Strong Words on Weinstein Scandal[/size]

“Extra’s” Renee Bargh sat down with George Clooney to talk about his new movie, “Suburbicon.” George also dished on life with twins and shared his feelings on the Harvey Weinstein scandal.
George and his wife Amal welcomed their twins Ella and Alexander in June. He admitted that getting married and having children was not always part of the plan, “When Amal and I met and when we got married it became really clear we were lucky… It seemed selfish not to share some of that luck with some other people.”
The 56-year-old revealed Alexander is bigger than Ella. “He weighs three pounds more than his sister.” He told Renee the babies both have distinct personalities already, “They’re born with a personalities. Ella is very elegant and dainty she has these big beautiful eyes, she looks like Amal… He’s just a thug, he’s a fat little boy, he laughs louder than everyone in the room, it’s the funniest thing.” 
Renee asked if they are done having kids. George answered, “Done!”
Clooney, who has been outspoken about the Weinstein scandal, said more has to be said, “There has to be some good that comes out of all of this and the good is going to have to be that women feel safe to speak up, that they are believed and hopefully be enough that it scares any man who would behave like that from doing it.” He added, “Let’s stop having meetings in hotel rooms, you can have it in the restaurant downstairs.”
He called for fundamental changes and said even his wife has seen the harassment, “My wife is a very smart, very together, very accomplished human rights lawyer and she said there have been times in my life, in the law community I had to tell someone to knock it off, so it happens everywhere.”
He went on, “This wasn’t just guys hitting on girls, this is assault… If we don’t address this and really go after Harvey, it will come back.
As for “Suburicon,” many are calling it his best directing yet. The film is seen as a new crime thriller-black comedy mix “Race is never sort of a hot breaking news story its seems to always be part of our original stand so some of this was always going to play out… I thought it was interesting to talk about things like building walls and scapegoating minorities.” He said, “I wanted it to be entertaining, wanted it to be fun… and if along the way if people want to talk about it great, that’s what you hope for.”
Looking to remind people that the country has been through bad times before, “It is such an angry time in the country… These things are cyclical… but also that these things are fixable and we will fix them again.”
He said he is always “optimistic.”
“Suburbicon” opens in theaters Oct. 27.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 22 Oct 2017, 22:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Oct 2017, 00:04

The press junkets are well under way then -and the technique to have a different slant for everybody - and possibly the patience of a saint in pursuit of promotion.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Oct 2017, 00:36

I wonder if he'll show up at any of the premieres.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Mon 23 Oct 2017, 00:38

LizzyNY wrote:I wonder if he'll show up at any of the premieres.
he's the director, what do you mean 'you wonder whether he will show up'?
hairyhound
hairyhound
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 23 Oct 2017, 00:40

party animal - not! wrote:The press junkets are well under way then -and the technique to have a different slant for everybody - and possibly the patience of a saint in pursuit of promotion.......

Hmmm, yes PAN. And, BTW, he is looking pretty sexy in all black.

I would think George would be at the LA premiere for sure....
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Oct 2017, 01:43

Yes, Donnamarie, and yes, I can't see him being in LA, doing all these interviews and not getting a third bite of the cherry after Venice and Toronto.

Red carpet at 6.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Oct 2017, 02:07

He seems pretty happy hanging out in LA. I'd expect him to be at the premiere there. I was really wondering if there will be any other formal-type premieres around the country (like maybe here in NY). I've looked, but all I can find is an opening date of Oct. 27th - no mention of a premiere. And we know he has to be back in LA for Halloween! Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 23 Oct 2017, 02:23

The LA premiere already started and George and Amal are there.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Tue 24 Oct 2017, 04:23

wait are the babies going to be shown on jimmy kimmel live tonight?? OMG Shocked Shocked
hairyhound
hairyhound

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Tue 24 Oct 2017, 04:51

or are they going to cover them up and not show them?
hairyhound
hairyhound

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Oct 2017, 09:09

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Oct 2017, 11:46

I knew he wasn't going to show Alex and Ella lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 24 Oct 2017, 13:44

We haven't got the video yet, do we?

carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 24 Oct 2017, 15:33

Oh, now I didn't expect that....I only saw still pictures of red carpet....and truth to tell, I thought I had lost my beautiful playful boy forever...he looked umm bothered......glum...

Here he is back...big and bold and ready for FUN...all caps FUN...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 24 Oct 2017, 15:56

Very Happy Annemarie, agreed. I knew he wouldn't show the twins, but I did wonder what he was up to. I didn't expect him to use the twins to give Matt a chance to stick it to Jimmy! Brilliant! lol!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 24 Oct 2017, 19:57

Hug1   Matt made a really cute nanny .  Very Happy   Nice biceps .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 24 Oct 2017, 20:03

That was hilarious! Cool and smooth George ....

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 24 Oct 2017, 20:50

Matt and Jimmy "feud" is always hilarious but I also liked Nick's story, very sweet.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 24 Oct 2017, 21:16

Me too . I never heard that story before .   Very sweet . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 24 Oct 2017, 22:10

What's Matt and Jimmy's feud based on? When did it start and why?

I also loved the story of Nick protecting George...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 24 Oct 2017, 22:24

carolhathaway wrote:What's Matt and Jimmy's feud based on? When did it start and why?

I also loved the story of Nick protecting George...

Carol, it's a long story, so I post you a link:

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 25 Oct 2017, 00:17

Thanks Doug Ross for the link. I didn’t know the history behind the Kimmel Damon feud either. It’s a good one!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down