George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Spotted with David Letterman (I think)

+8
Donnamarie
What Would He Say
PigPen
Doug Ross
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
annemarie
party animal - not!
12 posters

Go down

George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) Empty George Spotted with David Letterman (I think)

Post by party animal - not! Thu 12 Oct 2017, 09:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) Empty Re: George Spotted with David Letterman (I think)

Post by annemarie Thu 12 Oct 2017, 12:13

It does look like letterman .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Spotted with David Letterman (I think) Empty Re: George Spotted with David Letterman (I think)

Post by LizzyNY Thu 12 Oct 2017, 13:25

Hmmm.......Maybe. Can't tell if the other guy has a beard or is wearing a turtleneck. Letterman has a big, bushy white beard now. Looks like Santa! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 12 Oct 2017, 15:12

What the hell is going on there??!

At In-N-Out. Outside. Food on top of a car... a modest and not-new Chevy. SUV's behind the two smaller cars. Security.

So many questions here, most of which don't even involve David Letterman.

Where are they? Behind the restaurant? But there's a curb and a fence...

Why not go drive-through and stay in one of the cars to talk?

Did they happen to crave burgers at the same time, run into each other, and then pick a random car to use as a table?

Which came first, the meeting or the uniformed security?

Why is everyone in shirtsleeves except Letterman(?), who's in a substantial jacket?

Did the photographer not notice the could-be Letterman? "Clooney and Letterman at In-N-Out Burger" makes a click-worthy title.

What are they planning?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 12 Oct 2017, 15:46

I hope it is for Dave's new Netflix show. He will interview 8 people for it (kinda like it did on his talk show), but it's 8 episode and each episode is entirely for one guest; maybe one of them is George?

Or, maybe, they just ran into each other.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 12 Oct 2017, 15:50

Way2Old - Very Happy Very Happy ????????????? Random burger run turned into major conspiracy! Having a slow day? Very Happy  Very Happy

(I hope Doug Ross is right. Those two are really fun together.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 12 Oct 2017, 16:11

Letterman has Netfix, Clooney has a movie.... and they just happen to meet at In and Out in full view of the world by happenstance.    What are the odds?  

( yeah- and I just happen to own a bridge in Brooklyn that I'll sell you real cheap)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 12 Oct 2017, 18:20

Dave's show is not out yet, maybe in 2018.

(Anyway, it's only 6 episode, not 8. I just checked.)

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 13 Oct 2017, 17:30

Twins...baby twins....causes a lot of leaning on cars in open spaces....and talking to random grown up....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 06 Jan 2018, 14:54

Thank you , It's Me!

Follow-up from Netflix....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 14 Jan 2018, 15:16

Has anyone seen the first interview, with President Obama? It's entertaining and insightful and poignant.

George is up next, in February, towards the end of the first week, I think.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 14 Jan 2018, 17:39

I saw it Way2.  Really enjoyed it.  Very relaxed back and forth between the two.  Some funny stories told between the two of them.   One highlight was the video of Dave’s walk across the Selma bridge with Congressman John Lewis and Obama’s take on the consequential impact of that famous event.  It was unfortunate to read a number of negative reviews of Dave’s first show.  It was a very “Dave” interview I thought.  Some of the media’s criticisms seemed not to get that.

I think George’s Interview will be available on Netflix on February 9th.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 16 Jan 2018, 19:40

Yep, Feb. 9th. And George is clean-shaven and in his black-on-black attire.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jan 2018, 19:48

How do you know ?
Are pics already out?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 16 Jan 2018, 22:08

It's me - There's a short teaser at the end of the Obama show on Netflix.

Way2Old - I haven't read any reviews so I don't know what the critics were complaining about, but I was a little disappointed that the focus of the interview was more in the past than the present. It was interesting to hear how the Movement in the '60's influenced Obama but I guess I was hoping for some insight into what President Obama thinks can be done to fix the mess Trump's handing us now.

Maybe Obama would only do the interview if they stayed away from politics. Or maybe Dave decided he didn't want to go there. Either way, I would have liked a little more political substance. Not a bad interview, though.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 16 Jan 2018, 22:16

Letterman intends to construct the interviews from the perspective of 'what brought them here,' as I understand it. He didn't want to do a current events show.

Also, I think President Obama probably knows a great deal about what's coming down tRump's pike, and realizes it's better to say nothing than appear circumspect when people want definitive statements

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 16 Jan 2018, 22:33

I think President Obama not talking about Trump was a good thing. No need to start a twitter fight with the nut and his followers. I think like the rest of us Barak just takes it a day at a time with the fool. Now if only Trump would leave President Obama a lone.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 16 Jan 2018, 22:46

Way2Old - If Dave's focus is going to be "what brought them here" meaning, I guess, how they got where they are today, I hope George offers more than his stock repertoire of stories. If I want to hear those I can always re-watch the ITAS interview. It's time for something new - maybe some insight into his plans for the future?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 16 Jan 2018, 23:37

LizzyNY wrote:Way2Old - If Dave's focus is going to be "what brought them here" meaning, I guess, how they got where they are today, I hope George offers more than his stock repertoire of stories. If I want to hear those I can always re-watch the ITAS interview. It's time for something new - maybe some insight into his plans for the future?
Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Jan 2018, 00:32

ITAS ?

"There's a short teaser at the end of the Obama show on Netflix"

Thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 17 Jan 2018, 02:06

It's Me - ITAS = Inside The Actor's Studio. You can find it on YouTube. I think George's interview is still there. I'm not sure but it might even be somewhere on COH.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Jan 2018, 06:27

Dunno exactly Why
I searched time ago
Got it
Saw same
But

I didn't saw it
Entirely scratch

Neutral

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 17 Jan 2018, 15:38

It's Me - I don't know why you didn't see the whole interview. Try the Actor's Studio site. I know they often only have segments of the interviews, but they do have some complete interviews, too.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 20 Jan 2018, 00:30

According to this the interview with George takes place in Augusta where Letterman talks to Nick and Nina and the young Yazidi George and Amal are helping

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilia Sat 03 Feb 2018, 00:57

Lilia
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 03 Feb 2018, 09:53

Thanks for the finding, Lilia!
I guess Nick Clooney will attend the screening of the Letterman eposode at the pub and not George, the article  confused me a bit.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 03 Feb 2018, 14:57

Carol, that’s what I gathered too ... that Nick and Nina will be at the pub for the screening but not George.  The article didn’t make it clear tho.  I’m really looking forward to seeing it!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 03 Feb 2018, 15:10

Great find, Lilia. Thank you

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 08 Feb 2018, 04:14

Check out the video of George and Dave eating burgers and fries .... explains the Twitter pic that started this thread

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 08 Feb 2018, 06:26

I saw this clip.  It is so much fun to see George Clooney and David Letterman hanging out at an In-and-Out.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 Feb 2018, 09:59

The Mail have it now.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down