George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner

+12
Joanna
PigPen
Alisonfan
Katiedot
LizzyNY
Way2Old4Dis
Donnamarie
Vilma
premiere
annemarie
Sevens
party animal - not!
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  Empty The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner

Post by party animal - not! Fri 18 Aug 2017, 09:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone here from Finland?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  Empty Re: The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner

Post by Sevens Fri 18 Aug 2017, 13:58

They look sweet...another kiss!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner  Empty Re: The Clooneys (and Gio!) out for dinner

Post by annemarie Fri 18 Aug 2017, 14:36

So nice to see the affection between them. Loving and happy good for them.

I wonder who the other people are ?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 18 Aug 2017, 16:10

What you see as affection, I see as mugging for the cameras.  When George pulls stunts like this, it makes me wonder his sincerity on everything. Note to Amal: don't look at the camera when you're doing this. It reinforces that this is all being done for publicity.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 18 Aug 2017, 17:22

Not sure about that.

George looks half asleep, the restaurant is miles away from usual haunts, you usually have to get to it via boat, it's late, and I think this is an opportunist's pic from the other side of the laurel screening and supplied with no apparent credits to a relatively obscure paper (sorry to our Finnish friends if it's not!)........and as yet not picked up by the usual outlets......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 18 Aug 2017, 18:00

Amal and George have always shown affection even when we haven't gotten pictures. 

Pan your probably right you seem to know more about this place than the rest of us and how it is situated.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilma Fri 18 Aug 2017, 18:34

The Finnish text is not worth translating, nothing interesting. Shortly it says that new parents actor George Clooney and his barrister wife Amal Clooney are in Italy enjoying each other's company and that they were having dinner with friends.

The person who wrote the short text repeated "enjoying each other's company" twice. Gossip magazine reporters must be too lazy to use better language.

Captions:
George and Amal were cozying up at dinner with friends
George kissed his wife gently on the forehead
George clearly enjoyed himself
They seemed to have fun
They were cuddling at times (not an accurate translation, but probably close enough. I wonder why the writer did not say: Amal clearly enjoyed herself Very Happy)
Vilma
Vilma
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 18 Aug 2017, 19:23

Thank you Vilma.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 18 Aug 2017, 19:50

Great find PAN. Lovely. They seem so happy.

Thanks Vilma for the translation.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 18 Aug 2017, 23:15

Have we answered the question of whether or not Amal is breastfeeding?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 19 Aug 2017, 01:00

Nope.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 19 Aug 2017, 03:34

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
[size=36]VASTA PERHEENLISÄYSTÄ SAANEET GEORGE CLOONEY JA AMAL-VAIMO HEMPEINÄ ILLALLISELLA ITALIASSA - ROMANTTISET KUVAT![/size]
17.8.2017 17:27
Näyttelijä George Clooney, 56, ja hänen asianajajavaimonsa Amal Clooney, 39, nautiskelevat tällä hetkellä toisistaan Italian lämmössä.
Pariskunta, joka sai kesäkuun alussa kaksoset Ellan ja Alexanderin, nauttivat silminnähden toisistaan illallisella viinilasillisen äärellä. Ystäviensä kanssa ravintolassa ollut pari osaa selvästi ottaa ilon irti kahdenkeskisestä ajasta.
George ja Amal vihittiin Venetsiassa vuonna 2014, minkä lisäksi Georgella on jo pitkään ollut huvila Como-järvellä. Italia onkin molemmille tuttu paikka.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George ja Amal hempeilivät nauttiessaan illallista ystäväpariskunnan kanssa.
George suuteli vaimoaan hellästi otsalle.
George selvästi nautti olostaan.
Seurueella näytti olleen myös hauskaa.
Välillä Amal viihtyi tiivisti Georgen kainalossa.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 19 Aug 2017, 10:53

George pay bill for dinner no one can to complain bad manners of host. Amal can behaved however she like throw herself on table and go to sleep if she want. Gio pay anyay.George pay he call shots eat ear or food it to be George way. If host pay for dinner you shut up hide embarrassing feeling.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 19 Aug 2017, 14:43

lol! lol! lol! lol!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Aug 2017, 15:14

I think that might be Tarek Miknas and his wife with them.....they have a little one too I think.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 19 Aug 2017, 15:39

premiere wrote:What you see as affection, I see as mugging for the cameras.  When George pulls stunts like this, it makes me wonder his sincerity on everything. Note to Amal: don't look at the camera when you're doing this. It reinforces that this is all being done for publicity.
Agree.  Who behaves this way at a restaurant?????   Please- this isn't PDA, it's pr.     I'm sure many of you are in  wonderful relationships with someone you adore, love and probably have dabbled in PDA.  But- how many of you cuddle, snuggle and kiss, esp when others are at the table?  No, I don't believe you behave this way.   Why?  Because you're grown ups.

The head on his shoulder is about as convincing as the gaze photo. 

I really am disappointed in George. Sad 

(end of rant)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Aug 2017, 16:25

Am I missing something here ?

I can't see a picture of Amal Clooney gazing 
at a camera.

Couples can behave as they want to imo.
As long as it's not noisy and disturbing others.

I like the pictures.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 19 Aug 2017, 16:46

Well, I'm not crazy about PDAs in general, but I'm willing to cut George some slack here. His brain is awash in new baby chemicals, and for a man who thought he didn't want kids, it's probably overwhelming. He's newly smitten with the woman who supplied the high.

My breastfeeding query was alluding to the wine glass in front of Amal.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 19 Aug 2017, 16:54

I think Way 2 Old got it right. All the new baby hormones mixed with new-parent exhaustion leading to all kinds of warm fuzzies. Sweet.

What strikes me odd is that NO ONE has picked up on these photos. They seem like exactly the kind of shots the gossip sites love, and yet I haven't seen them anywhere but here. If they were for publicity I would think they'd be all over the place - especially as they both look pretty good. Weird, no?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 19 Aug 2017, 17:03

(1) They aren't out with anyone famous or notable.

(2) Except for the fact that we know there are babies at home, the pictures look like every other dinner out at Como.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 19 Aug 2017, 17:06

BTW, I don't think they're exhausted at all. At least, she's not. Dinners and tennis and a thinning body, with two new babies? I think she's resting just fine.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 19 Aug 2017, 17:27

Re: the breastfeeding and the wine.

If you have some extra breast milk stored, you can occasionally "pump and dump". I've known lots of women who have done it - they just don't tell.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Aug 2017, 17:52

Many thanks Vilma.

It now looks as if the pix have disappeared from Seiska - new headlines of course - especially with the awful things that happened in Turku, so maybe they have been archived and I can't see the search heading - or they've been bought..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 19 Aug 2017, 19:56

premiere wrote:Re: the breastfeeding and the wine.

If you have some extra breast milk stored, you can occasionally "pump and dump". I've known lots of women who have done it - they just don't tell.

I seem to remember Rande making a throwaway comment about drinking tequila when he and Cindy visited after the babies were born, something like "Amal obviously wasn't drinking, but George had enough for both of them" which I took as an allusion to the fact that she was nursing and therefore didn't drink.  You might be right about the "pump and dump", maybe treating herself after nearly of year of not drinking.  Nursing is supposed to help you drop the baby weight faster too, isn't it? Maybe why (apart from just being naturally very thin) she's losing the weight quickly.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 19 Aug 2017, 21:26

I think the affection seen in these pics is not unlike any other pics we've seen of them together since they've been married. They don't seem to let being in public intimidate them from showing their love for each other.
And I don't think they care.

They both look good, fairly rested and healthy. They are probably getting lots of baby help from visiting family members who can't keep their hands off the little ones.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Aug 2017, 21:56

Very true, Donnamarie.

Oh and as for the breastfeeding, it was noted a couple of weeks ago when they had dinner at Il Gatto Nero that they both only drank San Pellengrino mineral water (obviously worthy of note cos it was so unusual!)

It's possible she's having wine now (tho it's not very apparent) so maybe she's expressing her milk or maybe she's supplementing - wouldn't blame her for either. Two babies every three to four hours! Mine dried up after ten days and I only had one at a time - but maybe that was the caesarian........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 19 Aug 2017, 22:32

I was breastpumping for five months and found it really exhausting, but I never made the experience of breastfeeding. So I can't compare it, but I remember that, during my twins were still in intensive care, the nurses said that we mums could have a glass of wine up to two hours prior to the next 'pumping-session'. I've never tried it though, but if the nurses were right, it means that very little alcohol seems to be absorbed quite quickly.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 22 Aug 2017, 20:05

Okay. The Mail have now bought the rights to all those pix from Finland - more shots here........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 22 Aug 2017, 21:26

The outfit she is wearing she wore in Canne at lunch.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 22 Aug 2017, 22:38

You're right, Annemarie.

Louie waved them goodbye...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 23 Aug 2017, 04:35

I thought Amal's outfit looked familiar. Good eye annemarie!

That street they are walking on looks similar to the street where Amal and George were walking in their tennis outfits.  It leads to the dock?  

Louie all grown up.  So cute.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 23 Aug 2017, 13:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     love Gio's expression.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 23 Aug 2017, 13:56

Well, whatever Tarek Miknas is saying, none of them seem to that be that engaged - apart from his wife who's trying to get a word in! He's very big in advertising.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Thu 24 Aug 2017, 15:59

CLOO ROMANCE
[size=36]George and Amal Clooney share a sweet smooch as they enjoy a candlelit dinner in Italy

New parents leave twins Ella and Alexander at home for the evening

By Jack Ling
23rd August 2017, 10:13 pm
Updated: 24th August 2017, 4:01 am[/size]

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Ftvandshowbiz%2F4308164%2Fgeorge-and-amal-clooney-share-a-sweet-smooch-as-they-enjoy-a-candlelit-dinner-in-italy%2F&text=George and Amal Clooney share a sweet smooch as they enjoy dinner in Italy]Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)[/url]
  • [url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Ftvandshowbiz%2F4308164%2Fgeorge-and-amal-clooney-share-a-sweet-smooch-as-they-enjoy-a-candlelit-dinner-in-italy%2F&t=George and Amal Clooney share a sweet smooch as they enjoy dinner in Italy]Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)[/url]

[size=15]COMMENTS
[/size]
THE Clooneys get spoony during a romantic candlelit dinner in Italy.
Hollywood hunk George, 56, and human rights lawyer Amal, 39, hugged and kissed as they enjoyed a meal with their security guard and pals in Bellagio on Tuesday.

BACKGRID
That's amore . . . George and Amal Clooney cosy up in an Italian restaurant
BACKGRID
Amal yours . . . the couple share a smooch
BACKGRID
George Spoony . . . Amal tastes George's dish
George was even spotted feeding Amal with his spoon.
The actor looked relaxed in blue jeans and a white button-down shirt, while Amal wore a red V-neck top and wide-legged striped white trousers.

BACKGRID
A shoulder to lie on . . . Amal rests her head
BACKGRID
One fine night . . . the pair stroll hand in hand
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 24 Aug 2017, 17:05

What. The. Hell.

It looks like she accidentally pulled the blanket from the bed and decided to tuck an edge into her waist.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 24 Aug 2017, 17:13

I love the affection from Amal's eyes when she's on that boat, staring at George with smile. So in love.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 25 Aug 2017, 00:01

Why on earth didn't someone hem those stupid pants? Dangerous -especially since she's probably wearing platforms under there - not to mention she's destroying the fabric by walking on it. Sometimes she makes it hard to appreciate how "smart" she is.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Aug 2017, 01:40

I have to say I will be glad when the style of too long pants ends they are awful.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 25 Aug 2017, 13:31

annemarie - I didn't know that was ever a "style". I always thought it was just that the pants weren't properly hemmed. I don't think any designer would be happy to see someone ruin their creation by walking on it. More likely the pants came too long and the wearer (in this case Amal) thought that was how they were supposed to be worn - so she wore them that way instead of having them hemmed to fit her height. Not smart.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:20

Nope, Lizzy this is a trend for the summer. That is why they are that long no hemming is supposed to take place. Your shoes aren't supposed to show you have 
to wear wedges or whatever high heels you have. Crazy to me but hey what do I know about style .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:21

I have seen women wearing high fashion pants where the hems drag the ground.  It is is a trend.  The Stella McCartney outfit Amal wore for the civil ceremony in Venice included flared dress pants that skirted the ground.  It's not a practical fashion statement.  Most of us would probably trip all over ourselves walking on those cobbled Italian streets.  And if it was raining?!  Forget about it.  But I think Amal wore them as they were designed to be worn.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:54

Here's my favourite from the evening......

Loads more to look at......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 25 Aug 2017, 15:08

annemarie and Donnamarie -We'll have to agree to disagree. I think Amal - and all the other fashionistas who wear this "trend"- are just wearing the pants as they are when received instead of hemming them to fit. There is no earthly reason to design a garment that is unsafe - because if you're walking on the fabric that's what the pants are!. Maybe they should come with instructions: "Hem to a safe length."

PAN - Great find! That's a great collection of pictures. Very Happy Thumbs up!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Aug 2017, 15:18

Lol, I wouldn't need cobbled streets I would trip in the house and break my neck.

They are sweet together and it is nice to see in a world where there is so much nastiness two people who are happy and enjoying life.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Aug 2017, 15:29

Well Lizzy, designers don't think or care about safety they only make what is the new it item that will sell . If designers cared about safety there wouldn't be 6 inch heels now those are dangerous you can break your ankle . 
I don't blame the designers they are out to make money and they know that women will buy it  no matter how ridiculous some of the items are. 
Lizzy if you think those pants are bad have you seen the trend for see through dresses dear lord no one should see certain body parts unless their your partner or your doctor.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 25 Aug 2017, 16:10

annemarie -  Anyone with a box of crayons can draw a dress and anyone with a needle and thread can sew one. That doesn't mean their ideas are worth buying or wearing. God gave us all brains and there's no law that says we can't use them when we decide what to wear.

Of course I've seen those "dresses" - mostly on "celebrities" at various functions where they're competing with each other for attention. IMO they're a sign of desperation. If these women were secure in their own talents they wouldn't think it was necessary to parade around practically naked. Can you imagine a Meryl Streep or Helen Mirren dressed like that?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 25 Aug 2017, 16:15

Yep, they'd look ridiculouus on someone like me at 5' - a bit like the sails of a yacht fitted onto a dinghy.......which fell over. No wonder she took her shoes off to go down to the boat.

Are they Stella McCartney? According to those in the know she's one of the very few designers who has serious qualifications in tailoring and she always works with a proper pattern.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Aug 2017, 16:35

If it just stayed with celebs it would be fine but you have regular women who think because a celeb wore it they should. It's a never ending circle of the blind leading the blind.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 25 Aug 2017, 22:06

PAN, thanks for the pics.  The weather this time of year in Como is probably perfect for dining outside.  Ahh, some good wine, delicious pasta and someone to share it with.  Perfect. drunken

Amal's outfit was designed by Rosie Assoulin.  Never heard of her.  And like annemarie mentioned a few days ago Amal previously wore it in Canne.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 25 Aug 2017, 22:24

PAN - I think the green thing she wore the other night was McCartney.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next