George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney

3 posters

Go down

Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney Empty Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Sun 30 Apr 2017, 07:10

Lord knows how this came up in today's search, but for those of an astrological bent:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney
Daily news regularly puts the spotlight on all sorts of famous people. Although we are not fond of juicy information, we inevitably have an idea about a given political figure, a movie star, a Royal Highness, or a skilled sportsman. Those well-known faces draw our interest and seem familiar to us, because we watch their successes or their setbacks day by day.
Astrology may also be considered as an interesting filter to better define their personality, and to guess whether the events they experience are confirmed by their planets' activities. Astrology does not reveal everything, of course, but using the dominants and other peculiarities of the natal chart, we can see whether the astrological portrait matches the collective image or offers unsuspected additional nuances.
After Barack Obama and Uma Thurman, here is an article about the seducer George Clooney.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If there ever is a seducer who has the power to charm a majority of women - or even men - of all ages and origins, it is certainly George Clooney. Let us see whether he owes this ability to his natal chart, or to... "What else?" This has become a cliché joke that he would probably not disown, since in this area, George Clooney bears the hallmark of Taurus: his Sun conjunct Mercury endows him with the sort of intelligence that characterises this sign, going right to the point, but also capable of irony. This Sun-Mercury combination also forms two harsh aspects, a square to Uranus, and an opposition to Neptune. Therefore, it can be assumed that his inner self is not as impassive that the first image he projects. Uranus' instability as well as Neptune's vagueness enrich his artistic palette but may not help the decision-making process in his real life. To become famous, he probably had to muster his resources by using his common sense, always with a smile. In addition, he had to wait for a long time before he gained recognition for his work. Indeed, Taurus' first steps are sometimes painstaking, but once success is achieved, it is long-lasting.
If today the public is so fond of George Clooney, it is probably thanks to the Ascendant in Pisces. Taurus adds a touch of humanity, empathy, and even sensitivity to his personality. It is not surprising that the role that changed his life is that of a physician - a Pisces profession – and enabled him to shine in the series "ER". Moreover, the Taurus-Pisces association offers him a powerful Venus feature, since Venus is in domicile in Taurus and in exaltation in Pisces. This brings us back to Neptune, ruler of Pisces, and considered by astrologers "the higher octave of Venus". Therefore, the actor is twice Neptunian, like numerous singers, comedians, and painters. Venus and Neptune alone may depict an overly submissive or weak personality, but in Clooney's chart, the duet expresses a completely different tonality. Indeed, Venus is in Aries, and Neptune, in Scorpio. The rulership track leads to Mars, who therefore gives his hues to the general background, since Mars rules Aries and remains the second ruler of Scorpio!
Let us keep on unwinding the thread to see where Mars is posited, since he also describes virility in men's charts. The answer is a flamboyant Mars in Leo! This is an additional indication of his sex-appeal, but also of his quiet domination over his Hollywood colleagues. Without doing anything, or better, without seeming to do anything, handsome George succeeds terrifically, like in Nespresso commercials. Besides, it is no surprise that he was chosen as an ambassador by luxury brands, because owing to the Taurus-Pisces influence, he is an easy and pleasant partner; furthermore, with his Virgo Descendant, he is rigorous, while Leo gives him a strong taste for beautiful objects.
We shall end with the last major facet of this consensual personage. His Mars in Leo is in exact opposition to the Moon, tightly conjunct Saturn, and conjunct Jupiter with a wider orb. Although he quickly becomes infatuated with the first gorgeous woman passing by, especially if all eyes focus on her – Venus in Aries, Mars in Leo – George Clooney never gives himself over, or almost never. As a sheer Saturnian, this Don Juan conceals a melancholy and a quest that seldom find a solution. Actually, his chart may even suggest an old bachelor.
On the other hand, Taurus blending with Mars in Leo and Saturnian hues highlights his sense of responsibilities and commitment. However, in daily life, this may reveal a not so easy character. He did often mention his "best friend", who for quite some time was a little pig!
George Clooney
Display his horoscope (Placidus) with biography and chart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Add to favourites (594 fans) Affinity with your profiles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Born:May 6, 1961
In:Lexington Manor (KY) (United States)
Sun:15°33' TaurusAS:12°01' Pisces
Moon:27°58' CapricornMC:19°52' Sagittarius
Dominants:Capricorn, Taurus, Pisces
Neptune, Saturn, Jupiter
Houses 11, 2, 8 / Earth, Water / Fixed
Chinese Astrology:Metal Ox
Numerology:Birthpath 1
Height:George Clooney is 5' 11" (1m80) tall
Popularity:554,168 clicks, 11th man, 17th celebrity

You can also read the Astrotheme astrological portrait of George Clooney.
In 2013, with transiting Saturn opposed to his Sun, it is most likely that George Clooney feels that he suddenly aged. But this aspect is moving away and will be replaced in 2014 by a nice constructive trine from Pluto in Capricorn to his natal Sun: resistance and sex-appeal will stick to his elegant trousers. Moreover, he will get by fine, despite the troubled context in 2014. The summer will even be quite auspicious, since Jupiter will aspect his Mars. A very good omen for action-oriented roles...
The next change may occur when Neptune crosses his Ascendant, and when Saturn transits his Midheaven in early 2017. The horizon will slowly be transformed and will enable him to fulfil his aspirations. A quick glance at his recent progressions provides additional information: the progressed Midheaven was conjunct his Jupiter around 2010, 2011, and 2012. The zenith of his professional success? This is to be compared with Neptune and Saturn's forthcoming transits, and might herald deepened personal values in this new part of life.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 01 May 2017, 03:54; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney Empty Re: Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney

Post by LizzyNY Sun 30 Apr 2017, 14:40

Katie, do you know when this was published? I don't believe in astrology, but some of the conclusions at the end seem spot-on. Maybe there's something to it after all.  scratch
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney Empty Re: Focus Astro Celebrity : George Clooney

Post by What Would He Say Sun 30 Apr 2017, 16:18

There IS Lizzy, there is....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 01 May 2017, 03:55

Sorry about all that empty space at the end of the article - I've deleted it now. 

LizzyNY: no idea when this was originally posted.  It came up in search yesterday so maybe they updated it yesterday.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 May 2017, 14:10

Thanks, Katie. I just wondered if the chart was done before or after the events that are used to make it sound accurate. If this was written in 2011 or 2012 it would be a lot more convincing than if it was done this year.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 02 May 2017, 11:17

You mean this bit?

In 2013, with transiting Saturn opposed to his Sun, it is most likely that George Clooney feels that he suddenly aged. But this aspect is moving away and will be replaced in 2014 by a nice constructive trine from Pluto in Capricorn to his natal Sun: resistance and sex-appeal will stick to his elegant trousers. Moreover, he will get by fine, despite the troubled context in 2014. The summer will even be quite auspicious, since Jupiter will aspect his Mars. A very good omen for action-oriented roles...

The next change may occur when Neptune crosses his Ascendant, and when Saturn transits his Midheaven in early 2017. The horizon will slowly be transformed and will enable him to fulfil his aspirations. A quick glance at his recent progressions provides additional information: the progressed Midheaven was conjunct his Jupiter around 2010, 2011, and 2012. The zenith of his professional success? This is to be compared with Neptune and Saturn's forthcoming transits, and might herald deepened personal values in this new part of life.

I think this is vague enough that it would cover just about every eventuality.

I mean, forecasting that someone who's turned 50 will suddenly feel his age doesn't exactly require a lot of genius.

As to whether resistance and sex appeal stuck to his elegant trousers in 2014 is anyone's guess! I guess you can read this to mean that this is when he met Amal, but if he hadn't it could have been made to mean pretty much anything else too.

The zenith of his professional success IMO has been and gone, and (much as I wish otherwise) isn't going to happen in 2017.

JMO. As you all know, I think astrology is a load of bunk.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 02 May 2017, 12:26

Katie, when my rational mind is working I would agree with you, but these charts are always so ambiguous...

As far as George having already peaked in his career, I'm not so sure. His acting career may be winding down but he could be really successful behind the camera - not this year (I think he'll be too busy with the twins) but in the future. Or he could pull a total Cary Grant and disappear while the twins are growing up. I hope not.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 02 May 2017, 15:21

I hope not too. Already scraping the bottom of the barrel for news stories about it as it is!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 02 May 2017, 17:57

Well. she's supposedly due in June so there should be some coverage then - even if it's only to complain that there is no coverage because G&A are keeping the twins out of the public eye.   Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 03 May 2017, 05:29

Oh yessssssss, we can complain with the best of 'em!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 03 May 2017, 13:43

LizzyNY wrote:Thanks, Katie. I just wondered if the chart was done before or after the events that are used to make it sound accurate. If this was written in 2011 or 2012 it would be a lot more convincing than if it was done this year.

Lizzy, if we think back about 12 months ago....I remember that was probably about my first post on Trump, in a jokey manner no idea that he would ever win, knew little of him, and cared even less....12 months ago, the Brexit for/against people only just decided to get going with a campaign of sorts, nothing serious....The world was in it's place and all was good....

Well, just like the world, I too have seen some things happen in my life that were unexpected to say the least!!!!

Not all bad things, but unexpected, unimagined.....

I look around me and see people with similar things going on...I have a friend who has totally changed his way of "thinking"....just the way he thinks.....and that is enough to change his world....I have changed homes...jobs...ALL 12 months ago not even on the horizon....or even imagined...

We know the moon rules the ebb and flow of the tides, of our periods....so why not the Stars pull on our individual and combines destiny.....just like a painting means different things to different people....it is all subjective to who you are and how you roll....

As for George I think the period around 2010/11/12....possibly was a golden time.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down