George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff

+4
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
carolhathaway
ladybugcngc
8 posters

Go down

Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff Empty Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 27 Mar 2017, 16:28

dSpokes Folks: George Clooney
Posted on Monday, March 27th, 2017 by Joshua Murray
George Clooney is one of the biggest movie stars in the world. And before that, he was one of the biggest television stars in the world. But, while all that has been going on in the spotlight, Mr. Clooney has also been working as a pitchman for various products in both TV and print advertising.
Over the years brands have paired up with the 1997 and 2006 Sexiest Man Alive to help expose their products to wider audiences and push themselves higher on the awareness scale. The most recent, high profile, ads that we’ve all seen George Clooney in have come from Nespresso. The ads have been in high rotation, some with co-stars like Danny DeVito, some focusing on the former ER star himself. And while the movies that Clooney makes will always be his highest profile projects, it’s nearly impossible now not to think of the coffee brand when thinking of him.
Meanwhile, in overseas markets like Norway and Japan, George Clooney has been seen in ads for banks and beer, looking and acting as suave as ever for brands that we’d never have heard of if it wasn’t for their pitchman.
We’ve said in the past that it’s important not to have your spokesperson overshadow your brand or product, and while that is always a risk when partnering with a major celebrity, it appears that it hasn’t been the case for the brands that have worked with George Clooney.
Have a look at some of the ads we’ve picked from Clooney’s advertising career and leave a comment with any of your favourties that we haven’t included.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bladecreativebranding.com%2Fblog%2Findex.php%2F2017%2F03%2F27%2Fspokes-folks-george-clooney%2F&t=Spokes Folks%3A George Clooney&s=100&p[url==http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bladecreativebranding.com%2Fblog%2Findex.php%2F2017%2F03%2F27%2Fspokes-folks-george-clooney%2F&p[images][0]=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bladecreativebranding.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F03%2FGeorge-Clooney-Spokes-Folks-Feature-Thumb.png&p[title]=Spokes Folks%3A George Clooney][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bladecreativebranding.com%2Fblog%2Findex.php%2F2017%2F03%2F27%2Fspokes-folks-george-clooney%2F&p[images][0]=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bladecreativebranding.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F03%2FGeorge-Clooney-Spokes-Folks-Feature-Thumb.png&p[title]=Spokes Folks%3A George Clooney]

Posted in: Branding
Tagged: branding

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 09:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarified title and moved thread to correct forum)
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff Empty Re: Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 27 Mar 2017, 16:32

Smile
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff Empty Re: Spokes Folks: George Clooney advertising stuff

Post by carolhathaway Mon 27 Mar 2017, 17:02

Thanks Ladybug!

If anybody's interested in the link (since the links to the ad videos don't seem to work in the text above):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love the ad from the Norwegian bank, that's just awesome (at least when it was published since at that time a married George seemed unthinkable). And the Nespresso ad with Danny deVito is really good...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 27 Mar 2017, 18:04

I think we have all these ads on COH - except maybe the Martini ad. I don't remember ever seeing that before. I love the Norwegian ad, too. It's really funny, but my favorite is the ad for Omega. I don't think he's ever looked sexier. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Mar 2017, 18:24

Great find ladybug. I think the qNespresso ad is the best of that lot over the years. Really funny. I still love the Norwegian ad. It is very cute. Who knew that it was telling of things to come (look at that ring! Ha!). Have to agree the Omega ad really captures George's classic good looks and sexiness. Very drool worthy ....
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 27 Mar 2017, 18:26

My favorite thought is that he was SINGLE, not pregnant, and, oh yeah, did I say SINGLE???

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 27 Mar 2017, 19:48

Love the Omega ad .Very Happy:luv4:

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Mar 2017, 08:58

LizzyNY wrote:I think we have all these ads on COH - except maybe the Martini ad.
Ta-daaaaahhh: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Mar 2017, 09:01

And just for the heck of it, here's links to other stuff George has advertised over the years:

Emidio Tucci clothes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any number of cars: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kirin Green Label Beer: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Another car: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yet another car: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 28 Mar 2017, 22:57

Martini ad George was more in love with Lisa.He love her very much.He liked English woman always.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down