George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll

+6
Merlin
Clooney
Snoopy
blubelle
lelacorb
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll Empty Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 Jun 2011, 18:59

It's amazing what you wander across when searching the internet for something completely different. It seems that George's looks have attracted the attention of toy makers over the years.

Exhibit 1:
Apparently this isn't meant to be George at all. Nope, not one bit of it. Total coincidence. This, in fact is Night Ops Jumper, US Navy SEAL made by Hot Toys. Yeah, right.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Exhibit 2:
Now this may or may not be a George Clooney figurine. It came up in a search for Peacemaker so not sure if some enterprising marketer (hello Dreamworks!) thought that the Clooney fan base would be into this or if this is the creation of a very devoted fan. Yep, I know, the eyes are blue not brown.

Smutty as my mind is, I can't help thinking what sort of games I would be playing if I had these mini Georges in my toy box. Barbie's camper van would never be the same again!

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 17 Jun 2011, 19:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add another pic of the US Navy Seal. Isn't all his little equipment and stuff just adorable?)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll Empty Re: Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll

Post by lelacorb Fri 17 Jun 2011, 19:09

It is shabby!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll Empty Re: Move over Barbie, here comes the George Clooney doll

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 Jun 2011, 19:13

You know, the more I look at the first figurine, the more I want one. Do you think you get all the stuff with it or do you have to buy it separately? I'm completely in love with the mini boots, the kit packs, the whole lot.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 17 Jun 2011, 23:58

I wonder if it's anatomically correct?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sat 18 Jun 2011, 00:02

haha, when I was younger (just a couple of years ago) we just got the Barbie and had to make our own accessories. So I understand your fascination with the kit pack, etc.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 18 Jun 2011, 00:46

Thought this was humorous! LMAO,
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 18 Jun 2011, 01:35

I'll take 12. Do the clothes come off????
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 18 Jun 2011, 08:28

I'd like a real George doll....they are so good nowadays for example the Dr Who 'models' really look like the actors...I've seen a Batman George doll which was quite good...big chin LOL
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 18 Jun 2011, 13:42

@Clooney, LOL. First great laugh I had today. The dog looks like the bulldog they showed on "Leatherheads." You know, the one where George said in the DVD deleted scene that he has yet to see a dumber dog.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 18 Jun 2011, 13:47

I had the same thought bluebelle is he "built right" or is he like Ken who doesn't have anything. The doll looks more like him then some others I have seen of characters.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 22:59

I would buy one, if it was real size and came with all the parts! Love7
Don't we look good together? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by bjschm Thu 23 Jun 2011, 04:27

Cinderella wrote:I would buy one, if it was real size and came with all the parts!

I am right there with you!!! lol!

bjschm
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 23 Jun 2011, 08:49

I agree! All those dolls are "smooth". I suppose less plastic keeps them cheap! Still that's probably why a Gee doll would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive - loads of plastic!! They should have built into the mould the little mark on his forehead where he was bitten by the dog.
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down