George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Serious Side - part 2

+17
amaretti
oldweston
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
Katiedot
Ragnar
Sevens
Alisonfan
PigPen
melbert
it's me
What Would He Say
Fingersandtoes
ladybugcngc
party animal - not!
fava
carolhathaway
21 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Serious Side - part 2

Post by party animal - not! Tue 31 Jan 2017, 01:49

Something else is gaining a lot of attention:

#StopPresidentBannon

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 02:42

annemarie wrote:Acting Attorney General tells Justice Department Not To defend Trump's Immigration Ban.

http://time.com/4654533/acting-attorney-general-sally-yates-immigration-ban-donald-trump/?xid=homepage

And now Sally Yates has  been fired.  Not surprised.  Let's see how many career Justice employees exit now
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 02:53

The White House told dissenters in the State Department to get with the program or quit.

http://time.com/4653958/white-house-dissent-state-department-response/

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 03:08

Trump is trying to destabilize our federal agencies with his chaotic actions.  This was his plan all along.  He said as much on the campaign trail.  He has no regard for our government and the rules and laws that protect our country.  Anyone who defies Trump is accused of being political and will be dealt with.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jan 2017, 05:10

ladybugcngc wrote:President Trump as well as MAINSTREAM NEWS choose to ignore it.
 Of course the mainstream press have written about it.  How do you think we all know this?  

It's abundantly clear from your posts that you don't read the reputable press and are uninformed.  That's totally your choice, but I politely suggest that you don't keep posting in this thread when you really don't know what you're talking about.  

Donnamarie wrote:Trump is trying to destabilize our federal agencies with his chaotic actions.  This was his plan all along.
 Do you really think that was his plan? I'm wondering who's really pulling the strings here because he just doesn't strike me as smart enough to come up with this on his own.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jan 2017, 05:12

My favourite meme from around the internet today:

If you think that a fertilised egg is a human being that needs to be protected but a refugee isn't, you need to stop pretending that your reasons are religious.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 31 Jan 2017, 06:44

Katiedot wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:President Trump as well as MAINSTREAM NEWS choose to ignore it.
 Of course the mainstream press have written about it.  How do you think we all know this?  

It's abundantly clear from your posts that you don't read the reputable press and are uninformed.  That's totally your choice, but I politely suggest that you don't keep posting in this thread when you really don't know what you're talking about.  
Lizzy made a similar comment.  "Of course the mainstream press have written about it"   I have no idea what the two of your are referring to. 

From what I've read and what I've seen regarding the “building the wall” news coverage:  Practical things like the fact we have 3 other borders and illegal immigrants from countries other than Mexico were not covered by news pendants.

If you have news sources that covered issues other than the protesters, the cost, and who will or will not pay for building the wall I would love to know.

My voice is clearly different than most who post here.  If you don’t think I know what I’m talking about and prefer I not write here I will honor that request.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 31 Jan 2017, 06:57

party animal - not! wrote:It could be, unless she now has a dual passport from Germany (where she now lives) or the UK.

Still find it interesting that the countries not touched by this programme are as Lizzy said the ones where the Trumps do business.

And now he intends to bring for the Supreme Court judge appointment forward to tomorrow.

Ooh, I wonder if this is to distract from all  this mess??
PAN,
the ban also exists for people with dual citizenships!
That's the strangest thing about it!
And I said that yesterday, referring to a German MP who was born in Iran, and since you can't get rid of the Iranian citizenship, he's got both.

He's now not allowed to enter the States although he' head of the American-German MPs society.

In Germany we've got more than 100,000 people with Iranian-German citizenship and more than 30,000 with Iraqi-German!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 31 Jan 2017, 07:03

Ladybug,
yes, the States have three more borders to watch.

Do you think Canadians / people who live in Canada, feel the need to enter the States at the moment? I can't really imagine that.
And if somebody wants to attack the States, he'll find a way.

You can't have so large borders as you have, and close them completely. It's simply impossible. Just think about the Great Lakes and their coastlines.

If you want to imagine such a border, google for the Berlin Wall /  wall between East and West Germany, that'll give you a good impression of what you need for it.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 10:33

The ban won't stop terrorists they will attack when they are ready. They are simply planning their next big hit.

They took their time to take out the world trade they are simply doing the same now. He hasn't banned those countries he is doing business with and we know he won't.

What Donald dumb and his puppets should have done is improved on what we have it works make it even better.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:41

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/30/the-aclu-says-it-got-24-million-in-donations-this-weekend-six-times-its-yearly-average/?utm_term=.e035910b6625

ACLU says it got $24 million in online donations this weekend, six times its yearly average

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is a national organization that works daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws Of the USA

FROM https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_Liberties_Union

---

Long article

Found info on journalist Vittorio Zucconi's article

Who says
The best enemy of dumbtrump is trump himself

Hoping for him to keep damaging 
(So to say)
And keep masses together 
AGAINST him
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Tue 31 Jan 2017, 12:49

Well the ACLU can lie as much as it wants to capitalise on some fanatic dissidents barking against President Donald Trump's administration,  but they're insignificant by comparison.

ACLU  just wants donations & are making unsubstantiated claims. LOL.

Maybe corrupt fossilized lizard George Soros can donate money  to back them & his agenda.  Tick tock....
Those from Islamic danger zone areas entering western countries need vetting. Period.

RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Tue 31 Jan 2017, 12:58

Under stooge Obama's administration,  ISIL terrorized & killed thousands of innocent people.  Think of all the decapatation footage.  
Foreign defence force  intervention (& arms industry trade naturally), but ISIL flourished. Obama's foreign policy approach only created an environment of Islamic terrorism to grow.
Zero tolerance & security is President Trump's solution.

President Trump is doing what he promised during the election campaign.

The more he's hounded by anarchic fanatics & publicity hungry entertainers,  the more President Trump's popularity surges.
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:26

... A 5-year old boy was separated from his mother and handcuffed for hours at Dilles Int-l Airport because he was a 'security threat' for the country. Hes American...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trumps-team-says-5-9725070

... My husband told me a story from work last night. He works as a legal registrar in a quite small town of about 50,000 people. At the end of February he's going to marry two Syrian doctors. The man works and lives in our area, the woman in New Jersey. They have planned to live in New Jersey after their wedding, so he terminated his flat and his work (he'd found a job very fast since they need doctors there).
Yesterday the man told my husband that they don't know what to do now since they can't come together in the States. He can't go to the States, and if she left for Germany, she won't be able to return to the States, and she won't have a job either, and he doesn't know if he'll find a job again either. And since the ban for Syrians isn't limited to four months, they can't just wait until June...
My husband can't help them either...

Last edited by carolhathaway on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell...)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:34

Carol it is awful Donald dumb has no idea what he is doing or has done. 

He tried to fix a system that is not broken and the results are he is causing more harm than good.

That poor child must be traumatized.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:44

The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 Cktku510
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:46

The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 Trump-10
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:51

The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 70584610

LOL 
So true. Now as POTUS too. 
Or paid to feign opposition. LOL
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:53

The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 Csigxf10
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:57

Ladybug - I don't know where (other than here) you get your information. I read my local newspapers and watch broadcast news. I go online and check out sources like the NY Times and the Washington Post. I listen to the radio and talk to my neighbors. I observe the world around me.

I would suggest that you broaden your horizons. Expand your reading list. Watch other/more news channels. Form your opinions based on information rather than emotion. (I would give the same advice to RoccoAhoy, who seems to be on some kind of hormonal rant. Screeching venom at the top of your lungs really isn't good for your health.)

One final question, Ladybug. You have said the world's leaders haven't dealt with Daesh. I'd like to know what you think they should be doing to reduce the global threat.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Tue 31 Jan 2017, 14:06

Fossilised  90 year old lizard George Soros is bankrolling protests against President Trump.   Tick tock….

Yes, President Trump is referred to in media as leader of free world. Colloquial term coined for POTUS.  

Obama can retire in Oahu & grow hydroponics. Then petition for its medicinal use, post retirement. Token stooge in an era of reckless abandon & mass terrorism. 
Oh, but Congress was to blame. 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/29/soros-bankrolling-effort-to-stop-trumps-temporary-refugee-halt-order/

Yeah Right
Demented reptile George Soros thought if he broke bank of England, he can cause all kinds of mayhem globally. Too big for his britches. Sure angered other world elite. 
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 14:16

Katiedot wrote:

Donnamarie wrote:Trump is trying to destabilize our federal agencies with his chaotic actions.  This was his plan all along.
 Do you really think that was his plan? I'm wondering who's really pulling the strings here because he just doesn't strike me as smart enough to come up with this on his own.

Katiedot, yes I do think Trump wanted to put his big footprint on our government.  He wants to have the loudest voice and cause as much disruption in our politics as possible.  You are right that he isn't that smart to pull it off on his own but he found in the likes of Steve Bannon someone to give him the tools to accomplish his goals.  He wants to be the most consequential President who has ever held the office.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 14:22

He is going to be the most hated President and if we are lucky the one that was in office the shortest time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 31 Jan 2017, 14:27

carolhathaway wrote:Ladybug,
yes, the States have three more borders to watch.

Do you think Canadians / people who live in Canada, feel the need to enter the States at the moment? I can't really imagine that.
And if somebody wants to attack the States, he'll find a way.

You can't have so large borders as you have, and close them completely. It's simply impossible. Just think about the Great Lakes and their coastlines.

If you want to imagine such a border, google for the Berlin Wall /  wall between East and West Germany, that'll give you a good impression of what you need for it.
What Trump does not seem to understand is that the biggest threat to the US from ISIS action in our country right now is the radicalization of legal US citizens and residents. This can be done long distance.  No one has to leave the country or enter.  The EO does nothing to address this.  It feed the ISIS narrative and makes the neighbors and community members of these potential home-grown terrorists feel unwelcome and unsafe and that perhaps their own immigration status is at risk and therefore some may be less likely to report potential terrorist activity.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Tue 31 Jan 2017, 14:27

Katiedot wrote:My favourite meme from around the internet today:

If you think that a fertilised egg is a human being that needs to be protected but a refugee isn't, you need to stop pretending that your reasons are religious.

Fertilised egg has a beating heart in a less than a month of conception. But it's too defenceless to protest its civil rights when its life is taken from it. Nor can it fight for its right to live when suction is ripping it to shreds within the womb, where it's supposed to be protected. Legalized infanticide of defenceless life. Yes, a beating heart indicates a life. 

Islamist extremist refugees who rapchildren or hundreds of western women in the countries that welcome them or commit acts of terrorism killing thousands of innocent people, should be vetted. Their lives aren't worth saving. 
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 31 Jan 2017, 14:28

RoccoAhoy wrote:Well the ACLU can lie as much as it wants to capitalise on some fanatic dissidents barking against President Donald Trump's administration,  but they're insignificant by comparison.

ACLU  just wants donations & are making unsubstantiated claims. LOL.

Maybe corrupt fossilized lizard George Soros can donate money  to back them & his agenda.  Tick tock....
Those from Islamic danger zone areas entering western countries need vetting. Period.

If claims are unsubstantiated, they will quickly  be tossed out of court.  We will have to wait and see.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jan 2017, 15:18

RoccoAhoy wrote:The Serious Side - part 2 - Page 12 Cktku510
I'd say it's a national embarrassment that a country that isn't third world is unable to provide healthcare to all who need it. It shouldn't even be a question of having to choose whether to treat a citizen or an immigrant (legal or otherwise) who needs help.

What sort of a country would leave any human being to die without help? A country headed by Donald Trump, it seems.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2017, 15:22

[size=50]Again Italian article but it seems Goldman Sachs, JpMorgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, Citi[/size]

[size=50]All those banks against dumbtrump[/size]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2017, 15:25

I couldn't resize or put in the previous

Anyway it is about tons of problems with their employees 
And mails sent to them
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 31 Jan 2017, 17:42

Katiedot wrote:
 I'd say it's a national embarrassment that a country that isn't third world is unable to provide healthcare to all who need it.  It shouldn't even be a question of having to choose whether to treat a citizen or an immigrant (legal or otherwise) who needs help.  

What sort of a country would leave any human being to die without help?  A country headed by Donald Trump, it seems.  

YES, YES, YES!
Thank you, Katie,
those were exactly my thoughts when I read this!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 18:14

So true Katie, all citizens deserve healthcare not just the rich.

My daughter read an article about ACA, a couple of people said while they didn't like having to pay more they were glad that those who couldn't get health care at all now had it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 19:32

Our country has struggled to have a national healthcare system for decades.  It is an embarrassment that a country held up to be a global power had no healthcare program in place for its citizens until it was signed into law in 2010.  It had a disastrous rollout after it was enacted and it was terribly marketed. But though the program has serious problems that need to be fixed we should work on improving the ACA,  not gut it.  Many, many people have definitely benefitted from having Obamacare.  Some have not.  It is still too expensive for many people but the costs will come down over time as more sign up for it.

Today is actually the last day to sign up for the ACA for this year.  It seems they almost 9 million have signed up for it as of Jan. 14 ... more than last year.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 31 Jan 2017, 21:43

I don't know if it was mentioned here already but very sad to hear of the Quebec shooting a few days ago. Thinking of our Canadian friends.  The U.S. has incurred so many mass shootings that it can be easy to just shake your head and move on.  It's really disturbing that so many of our own citizens have carried out such deadly violence in our own country and have so little regard for people.  Too much hate coupled with mental instability is a lethal combination.   Seems like the man accused in this attack is a right-wing sympathizer who was known for railing online against women and immigrants.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2017, 21:48

And what about Soros
And SOS Macedonia ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2017, 21:59

Btw
Someone take away the damn pen to dumbtrump?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 31 Jan 2017, 22:22

Ah, news tonight on the BBC News that Trump will 'do' an Apprentice- style announcement tonight with two potential candidates for the Supreme Court. He will then announce the winner in front of the cameras.

Do hope the brilliant legal eagles concerned are happy with this!?!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 01 Feb 2017, 02:11

PAN seems the buildup to having two Trump picks present at the announcement was nothing more than hype.  There was only one Trump pick present in the East Room of the White House.  Trumpster was oh so presidential in his intro of the nominee Neil Gorsuch.

The talk from the left tonight is that the Democrats will not support this guy.  They will meet with him and go through the motions but will not vote for his nomination.
The Dems are getting lots of pushback from the progressive movement.  They want payback for the Republicans refusing to consider Obama's pick of a Supreme Court nominee last year.  The Republicans have left an open seat on the Supreme Court for almost a year, which was pretty despicable and uncalled for!  Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 02:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 01 Feb 2017, 12:51

Absolutely, and even more imperative, Donnamarie, because Gorsuch's mother was also in the business of stopping the EPA in its tracks, by blocking any movement to remove massive lead levels from petrol.....

Jimmy Kimmel did a wonderful take on the ceremony last night - I'll call it Celebrity Supreme Court Judge and I get the impression the other judge was in another room waiting too.......anyway it's on Youtube now

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Wed 01 Feb 2017, 13:33

Katiedot wrote:
 I'd say it's a national embarrassment that a country that isn't third world is unable to provide healthcare to all who need it.  It shouldn't even be a question of having to choose whether to treat a citizen or an immigrant (legal or otherwise) who needs help.  

What sort of a country would leave any human being to die without help?  A country headed by Donald Trump, it seems.  

scratch   But that's the argument President Trump used in his campaign.  Under the pathetic Obama administration,  this embarrassment  occured.
President Trump has only been in office 11 glorious days.
Obviously this issue is not his government 's doing....

Oh,  and the cartels will pay for the Mexican wall,  mariehathaway.  LOL. Mexican president agreed.  
Maybe the tequila distilleries can fork out some contributions too.  

That alone will be a tourist atttaction.
What will they name it? Great Trump Wall?  LOL

Last edited by RoccoAhoy on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 13:46; edited 1 time in total
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 01 Feb 2017, 13:35

Isn't that the usual way to choose Supreme Court's candidates in the States? Laughing

Anyway, Jimmy Kimmel is sooo funny!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64VM8EQHwCw
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoAhoy Wed 01 Feb 2017, 13:43

Do we have this?   LOL

This is on YouTube too. 
Over one million viewers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8jOoL0LoE&feature=youtu.be

Must sting Clooney's popularity. 
Fine job his PR network hacks have done endearing him to the public. LOL
RoccoAhoy
RoccoAhoy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 01 Feb 2017, 14:09

Jon Stewart on Stephen Colbert was brilliant.

I see Fox News have had to apologise to Justin Trudeau for tweeting completely false news...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2017, 14:25

party animal - not! wrote:I see Fox News have had to apologise to Justin Trudeau for tweeting completely false news...........
Fox published false news??! Never!!! [/sarcasm]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 01 Feb 2017, 14:43

I loved Jimmy Kimmel.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 01 Feb 2017, 16:35

Katiedot wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:I see Fox News have had to apologise to Justin Trudeau for tweeting completely false news...........
 Fox published false news??!  Never!!!   [/sarcasm]

CNN reports fake news all the time .... according to Trumpster.  He said it again this morning.  Must be true then. Right?!

I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone  affraid
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 01 Feb 2017, 16:42

CNN publishes fake news, Fox news alternative facts.
That's the difference, Donna!

So now we live in times where fake news are true and alternative facts are lies. You're right, we DO live in the twilight zone! And I can only hope that there are enough intelligent people over the pond to recognize that...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 01 Feb 2017, 16:55

There's an article in today's Guardian which describes 'our 45th President Bannon' as the most terrifying person in the Administration who is able to seriously and tacticallly distract Dump especially when his son-in-law is celebrating the Sabbath.....

And apparently Dump/Bannon's orders to strike when they killed 14 people knowingly took out an eight year old girl with a US passport....

Twilight Zone indeed........wonder how far the tourist figures will fall. Several friends of mine have decided the last place they want to be for at least the next four years is the USA......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Feb 2017, 17:04

Sorry
Can't find English version

http://elpais.com/elpais/2017/01/25/opinion/1485366268_162876.htmlQu

But there is an Italian one

In short

He is saying bad times make us think at recent times as automatically better 

But many times it is not

So a bunch of examples of
Why before the last election 
Things were already not so good
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 01 Feb 2017, 17:33

party ani wrote:
 Several friends of mine have decided the last place they want to be for at least the next four years is the USA......
A lot of us over here feel the same way!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 01 Feb 2017, 17:44

That's for sure Lizzy a whole lot of us.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum