I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Taylor Swift, The Heir of Clooney!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taylor Swift, The Heir of Clooney!

Post by What Would He Say on Sun Jul 10 2016, 10:32

The King is dead...all hail the Queen....

i'm in love with Taylor....It is as if she has read and re-read Georges life and decided to better it....And with style....

Sorry George, your 4th looked a tad tame... in comparison to the matching bathing suits and super model friends Taylor gathered for her ANNUAL 4th celebrations held in Rhode Island....and she seems determined to do this every 4th on Rhode Island ....begs the question did she buy Rhode Island just for the 4th.....and further begs the question does George use Como in the same manor....Sad

George's list of beautiful women was widely acknowledged ....Taylor, goes one better, and mates fame with fame....Has she ever dated a z lister.....Shocked

One fine day Taylor will meet her match and marry....if it's a lawyer he will be The President....Taylor won't settle for ground zero....

AND she has her own photographer.....Now there's a thought.....affraid

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Re: Taylor Swift, The Heir of Clooney!

Post by fava on Sun Jul 10 2016, 17:30

Thank God that at 55 he is not trying to compete with Taylor Swift or dominate social  media like she apparently wants to.  I also have to comment that when you only date other famous people, there must be some other motivation besides romance.....

fava
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Sun Jul 10 2016, 17:57

I don't follow Taylor Swift. She is incredibly successful and seems very smart about her business career. Beyond that I can't really comment.

Donnamarie
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum