George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party Oct 30, 2015

+11
LizzyNY
carolhathaway
it's me
What Would He Say
LornaDoone
Jenn
annemarie
party animal - not!
mel01
Donnamarie
Nicky80
15 posters

Go down

Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 Empty Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party Oct 30, 2015

Post by Nicky80 Sat 31 Oct 2015, 09:44

I wonder if we see Pics from George later on. If he was there too......I don't think so as Elisabetta was there too.

Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween Party

It may be the most ghoulish holiday on the calendar - just don't tell that to the guests at George Clooney's Halloween party. 

A plethora of costumed celebrities showed up to party on Friday night at the Casamigos Tequila Halloween bash in Beverly Hills.

And as to be expected the stars in attendance were more concerned with baring flesh than causing hackles of horror - with Paris Hilton and Molly Sims leading the charge on the sexy front.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is that all of Hollywood? A plethora of costumed celebrities showed up to party on Friday night at the Casamigos Tequila Halloween party in Beverly Hills - with Paris Hilton leading the charge
Casamigos is of course the tequila brand created by George Clooney and husband of Cindy Crawford Rande Gerber. 

While there were many outfits to draw the eye, some stuck out more than others.

Paris went with an oddly cerebral choice of a Norse Valkyrie, a female demi-god from Norse mythology who chooses who lives and dies in battle.

The outfit allowed her to flash her ridiculously toned tummy while keeping it classy.

Unexpected: Paris went with an oddly cerebral choice of a Norse Valkyrie, a female demi-god from Norse mythology who chooses who lives and dies in battle
Cute kitty: Model and actress Molly Sims, who had her short and curled for the occasion, went with a slightly simpler costume, and showed off her famous figure in a clingy full body tiger outfit complete with ears
The hotel heiress donned a leather crop top bustier with jeweled detailing, a brown leather and fabric dress that fell just past her knees, and upped the immersion factor by carrying around a shield, dagger, gauntlets and a winged helmet.

She opted for a pair of simple gold flats to complete the ensemble. 

Model and actress Molly Sims, who had her short and curled for the occasion, went with a slightly simpler costume, and showed off her famous figure in a clingy full body tiger outfit complete with ears.

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message

+18
Bikers: Of course Cindy Crawford also made an appearance, as her husband Rande was one of the party's hosts
Where's the Harley? Cindy stunned in fishnets and knee-high boots
More traditional: Some celebs went with more classic Halloween looks, such as Kyle Richards, who opted for an old school skeleton
The Las Vegas star added even more sex appeal by wearing the zipper part way down, exposing her black lacy bra. 

Of course supermodel Cindy Crawford also made an appearance, as her husband Rande was one of the party's hosts.

The power couple was in perfect sync as a biker duo, employing lots of leather.

Cindy showed off her long legs with some short leather shorts, fishnets and thigh high black leather boots.
She fell from where? Linda Thompson turned some heads in what looked to be a grey angel outfit with wings that afforded a clear view of her ample cleavage
Classic cat: Former first lady of California Maria Shriver was part of that group as well, going with a full length leather Cat Woman suit, that showed off her still svelte figure
On top she wore a motorcycle-themed black tank top, and accessorized with some half-gloves, leather studded bracelet and outlandish spiked choker. A jet black wig completed the effect.

Rande was on point with some hardcore boots, jeans and a leather biker vest over a rock'n'roll graphic tee. He even gelled his hair to make sure the look was authentic. 

Some celebs went with more classic Halloween looks, such as reality star Kyle Richards, who opted for an old school skeleton.
Dirty dancing? Julianne Hough took a break from her Dancing with the Stars practice to show up in an eye catching red thigh length dress, which revealed her sculpted legs, a leopard print coat and green-framed shades
Unclear but still cute: While Warren went with a standard fighter pilot jumpsuit, Jessica wore a short blue metallic mini dress with a silver triangle on the front, and also flashed some blonde locks for the event
Former first lady of California Maria Shriver was part of that group as well, going with a full length leather Cat Woman suit, that showed off her still svelte figure.

Musician and actress Linda Thompson turned some heads in what looked to be a grey angel outfit with wings that afforded a clear view of her ample cleavage.

Julianne Hough took a break from her Dancing with the Stars practice to show up in an eye catching red thigh length dress, which revealed her sculpted legs, a leopard print coat and green-framed shades.
Is that appropriate? Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin showed up as Sid Vicious of British punk rock band The Sex Pistols and his girlfriend Nancy Spungeon
Not sure what that is: Elisabetta Canalis arrived wearing what was deemed a 'sexy Che Guevara' complete with military fatigues, beret and full sized - but fake - assault rifle
It wasn't clear who she was trying to channel with the outfit, but she looked fetching nonetheless.

Another celebrity who looked fabulous but escaped definition was Sin City star Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren.

While Warren went with a standard fighter pilot jumpsuit, Jessica wore a short blue metallic mini dress with a silver triangle on the front, and also flashed some blonde locks for the event.

There are always those who opt to shock with their taste in costume, and this party was no exception. 

Where's Kim? Socialite and realty star Brittny Gastineau had her face painted in the Mexican Day of the Dead style, and showed off her decolletage in a sheer dress
Is that Karl Lagerfeld? Josh Duhamel and Fergie joined the party a little late, but both definitely invested in the spirit of the gathering
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin showed up as Sid Vicious of British punk rock band The Sex Pistols and his girlfriend Nancy Spungeon.

While Lisa's costume was a pretty standard rocker affair, Harry aimed to stir up controversy - just like Vicious did some would argue - by wearing a red shirt emblazoned with a Nazi Swastika. 

In a similar vein of questionable taste, actress and model Elisabetta Canalis arrived wearing what was deemed a 'sexy Che Guevara' complete with military fatigues, beret and full sized - but fake - assault rifle.

Socialite and realty star Brittny Gastineau had her face painted in the Mexican Day of the Dead style, and showed off her decolletage in a sheer dress. 
Even more imposing: Model Charlotte McKinney arrived in full dominatrix apparel, including mostly sheer lingerie, tall black boots and wielding a riding crop
Josh Duhamel and Fergie joined the party a little late, but both definitely invested in the spirit of the gathering.

Fergie appeared to be a futuristic white cat, donning a leotard under her sheer dress, as well as a striking silver wig. 

Husband Josh may have been going for fashion mogul Karl Lagerfeld with his stark white hair and imposing shades.

Even more imposing perhaps, model Charlotte McKinney arrived in full dominatrix apparel, including mostly sheer lingerie, tall black boots and wielding a riding crop. 
Pizza rat: David Spade arrived in a hilarious outfit with prop in hand

Again? Joanna Krupa showed up having already debuted her stunning outfit at an earlier party

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 Empty Re: Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party Oct 30, 2015

Post by Donnamarie Sat 31 Oct 2015, 13:54

Didn't Casamigos have this party last year.  I remember pictures of Cindy and Rande.  George wasn't there.  He and Amal were in Sonning.  I think.

Nicky Im with you.  I don't think George and Amal were there.  Think there would have been pictures of them.  
I could be wrong but ...   And Elisabetta there.  That could have been awkward.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party  Oct 30, 2015 Empty Re: Paris Hilton and Molly Sims lead the stars attending George Clooney's Casamigos Halloween party Oct 30, 2015

Post by mel01 Sat 31 Oct 2015, 15:43

This is probably the 3rd year of this party. Elisabetta attended last year too...I remember asking about it here and that's when I found out she lives in LA.

I wonder whether they don't invite Stacy but invite Elisabetta? Or does Stacy just not attend.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 31 Oct 2015, 15:46

I'm not sure this would be his sort of thing anyway - probably prefer a quiet sushi evening. Anyway, isn't Halloween tonight? And I'm sure Elisabetta Canalis wouldn't come without an invitation...

I love this pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 31 Oct 2015, 16:01

I don't think George or Amal have ever been to this party. Rande is the host I believe.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Sat 31 Oct 2015, 16:02

@party animal - not http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3291112/Just-peachy-Amal-Clooney-stuns-pastel-mini-dress-supports-husband-George-Clooney-Brand-Crisis-premiere.html
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 31 Oct 2015, 17:29

Hi Let's keep the links to the Casamigos party here and put the premier links in the proper movie thread.

Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 31 Oct 2015, 18:23

This event Rande handles for Casamigos at least he has for every party so far.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 02 Nov 2015, 15:06

WHAT! no George....maybe he went as the Invisible Man....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Nov 2015, 16:26

looool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 03 Nov 2015, 06:57

annemarie wrote:I don't think George or Amal have ever been to this party. Rande is the host I believe.
I just read an online article in one of our gossip magazines claiming (again) that Amal doesn't like Hollywood and doesn't like George's friends either, especially hates Cindy, therefore they are heading for divorce. And that's because they didn't go to this Halloween bash!
No mention that George has never attended this party before, but we hadn't read  about them heading for divorce for about six weeks, so it's time to go again...
Do people really buy these magazines? I can't imagine this, whenever I get a glimpse it's all articles based on 'a source' or 'a closed friend' and 'might be' and 'guessing'. Do people really believe this bull..it?
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:15

Yep people buy it and actually believe the bull.

I recently saw on line that they are divorcing because George is gay.

This is just ridiculous and nasty . Them being happy and her being liked won't sell the mags.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 03 Nov 2015, 12:50

That is what is so sad carolhathaway and annemarie.  There are a lot of people who will actually believe the ridiculous stories put out by these rags.  It has been claimed for years that George is gay.  I have good friends who when I mentioned a few years ago how much I like him as a man and how sexy he is they laughed at me.  "He's gay honey".  One even told me her gay hairdresser told her George was gay so it must be true!  People can be pretty gullible.  Just look at the republican politicians who are winning in every republican presidential poll for the last three months.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 03 Nov 2015, 16:32

Well, I talked to my gay cousin and his boyfriend about him who usually have a very good feeling about who's gay and they just laughed at me and said: "No way that he's gay!"
I wouldn't mind if he was but since he's always standing up for people's rights (like in '8') I'm sure that he would have come out by now, especially since nowadays you may make a career as an actor and filmmaker and be gay as well. It must have been really hard for people like Rock Hudson to hide their sexuality. My mom's cousin was married and after two years her husband decided to ask for divorce because he was gay. His wife had had no idea, well that was in the 1970s, and her husband's lover had even joined them during their honeymoon - with his wife who knew about her husband's sexual orientation...

I'm glad that these times are over, that there's no need for people to marry because they had to, because it was expected. 
Again, I don't know if I could bear it to know that there's so kuch gossip and rubbish written about my husband and me. It really needs a lot of self-confidence to stand above such thing.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Nov 2015, 16:42

I think it has to be hard to hear the nonsense said about them. I also feel for Amals nieces and nephews hopefully they aren't allowed to see any of the bull that is printed about their aunt and uncle.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 03 Nov 2015, 17:01

That is why I feel strongly about not perpetuating gossip about people when there are no facts to substantiate it.  Despite people who say it is harmless and just talk I feel it is insidious in ways that may not be readily apparent.  And it can be hurtful on some level to the people who are being targeted. It's been going on in Hollywood for decades for sure but that doesn't mean people should pander to it just because ........

Sorry but we've gotten off topic here.  Nicky or LorneDoone are going to have our heads if we don't cut this off.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Nov 2015, 17:04

Sorry mods back to topic .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Nov 2015, 17:07

Some of those costumes were simply trashy nothing at all classy about them. Harry Hamlin and his wife had to apologize for the swastika on his shirt how dumb are you to wear that on a shirt.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 03 Nov 2015, 17:11

Right annemarie.  Nothing too clever in most of the costumes I saw.  First thing I noticed when I saw Harry Hamlin and Lisa was the swastika on his shirt.  I just cringed.  Why would anyone go there????
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 03 Nov 2015, 17:38

If Harry Hamlin would wear a shirt like this in Germany he would get a lot of trouble. The swastika is forbidden here as some other nazi symbols. So for me it's always strange to see a costume like this (like the nazi uniform Prince Harry wore a few years ago) and I don't see it as a fashion statement but as a sign for a bad taste...

Last edited by carolhathaway on Tue 03 Nov 2015, 17:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling - bloody tablet...)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 03 Nov 2015, 17:54

It IS in incredibly bad taste carolhathaway.  Hamlin should have known better.  I get he's Sid Vicious without a symbol of hate on his t-shirt that is abhorred by almost all people.

From the pics here most of the women chose to look like Victoria's Secret's runway models instead of choosing something more creative and fun.  I thought Channing Tatem and his wife Jenna's outfits were really cute.  Saw them at the party on another site.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 03 Nov 2015, 18:10

Donnamarie, just googled for Channing's outfit. Totally agree with you, it's just cute!
Well, most of the men and especially the women at the party have at least the right figures for their outfits, I think that's a huge difference to the 'real' world Cool.
I for sure could (and would) never wear an outfit like this outside my house. But if I remember some red carpet outfits there's not much difference to this Halloween party...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Nov 2015, 18:19

The Casamigos twitter page is loading more and more pix every day............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 03 Nov 2015, 18:24

Thanks PAN,
need to check it!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 04 Nov 2015, 02:38

I agree that I don't think George has attended this party even before.  We've discussed that Elizabetta goes every year and after he broke up with her I don't think he spent much time going to parties where she would be showing up.

As to Harry Hamlin's shirt - yes, extremely bad taste.  And the number of trashy, ladies of the night type costumes was just a bit much.

And last comment, as to the title of the article that started this thread and hence the thread title, I don't think Paris Hilton is any kind of star - she's just a rich gal who was on a reality show and I have no fucking clue who Molly Sims would be so to say these two nobodies were leading off the "stars" was quite funny to me.

Ok, that is all for me...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 04 Nov 2015, 03:08

Lorna - Molly Sims is an actress who worked with Josh Duhamel and James Caan in a show I think was called "Las Vegas" - at least that's where it was set. It's been off the air for quite a while.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 04 Nov 2015, 04:06

And like I said, never heard of this molly sims "star" HA!

Thanks for the info tho Lizzy.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 04 Nov 2015, 04:35

She was also a "good" friend of Stacy!   (I think...)  She's been to Cabo and maybe even Como.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 04 Nov 2015, 06:25

I don't know all the guests that were mentioned as well but that doesn't matter (and I also don't mind) because I don't look TV (I think the programme is just horrible often) and I don't watch casting shows as well (except for one about singers that my kids watch).
I also have no idea about reality TV stars or 'celebrities' who don't do anything else than show up at parties and events, often nearly naked, and go out with stars.  I just try to avoid this.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:00

I just checked Casamigos on Instagram and found some really nice costumes. Seth McFarlane was dressed as Chewbacca and looked really funny (I guess that's the right costume for carnival in Germany because that's always in February). Serena Williams also looked cute, she was dressed as prom queen.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 04 Nov 2015, 15:10

Cool .  Hug1

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:03

I assume personal invitations go out for this annual event.  It's an interesting collection of celebrities.  I'm a bit surprised Elissbetta gets invited to this event.  Wonder if any charity is involved as a condition to accepting an invite to the party.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:30

Mmm, could be, Donnamarie - given that all profits from Casamigos go to SSP - but maybe their names are the extra PR gained for the label without that. Looks like sports stars are getting more involved.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:40

party animal - not! wrote:Mmm, could be, Donnamarie - given that all profits from Casamigos go to SSP - but maybe their names are the extra PR gained for the label without that. Looks like sports stars are getting more involved.........
I thought it was just George's share of the profits?  Not sure if I've ever heard if the three owners have equal shares or not.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 05 Nov 2015, 00:22

Yes, I can't imagine Rande is doing this for free.  I'm sure he's a good guy, but I don't see him not taking a salary, especially since this seems to be a full-time job for him, and a side project for George.

They are playing VERY fast and loose with the term "stars" in this article.  I don't blame George for staying far away from the mix of a swastika shirt, the cultural appropriation of a white girl painted up like a Dia de Los Muertas skull, and at least one (likely more) former girlfriend.  What a train wreck!
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down