George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts)

+3
watching
melbert
fluffy
7 posters

Go down

How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) Empty Re: How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts)

Post by fluffy Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:47

Watching, where did you get your avatar from? It such a sweet Gee picky! There's one I'd like for my avatar but don't know what to do!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) Empty Re: How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts)

Post by melbert Thu 14 Apr 2011, 15:23

Fluffy, go to the top of the page and click Profile. Then click on to Avatar. You'll have a choice of 4 options to choose from. If you've got a pic that you have in your files, click Browse. I've not used the other options, so not sure how they work. I've only used pics that I have in my own picture stash. Good luck! and looking foward to seeing your avatar!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 15 Apr 2011, 00:32

Fluffy - I found that shot in Flickr. I just wanted something different yet related to the reason we are all here.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 16 Apr 2011, 14:30

Yeps I saw your profilepicture on Flickr, there are more pics to be found on Flickr. Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) Empty How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts)

Post by watching Sat 16 Apr 2011, 14:56

I saved myself a selection so whenever I got the urge to change the picture, it would be easy and I wouldn't have to go hunting.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Jun 2011, 03:58

In case you're wondering, I've split this part of the conversation off and moved it here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 01 Jun 2011, 08:39

Love your avatar Melbert, where did you get it from?? Can we get some self help notes on getting an avatar???
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

How to have an avatar (a picture next to your posts) Empty temptemptemp

Post by Clooney Wed 01 Jun 2011, 10:04

Click the profile link at the top.

Select the avatar button.

If you have a picture, upload it.

Enjoy.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 01 Jun 2011, 10:21

Thanks Clooney, but that's it I don't have a picture and don't know how to get one from web site to link on here! Help please!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Wed 01 Jun 2011, 10:29

Well, the only active one I know of is "george clooney us"

http://george-clooney.us/visuals/

So when you find a picture, save it and have fun. Smile

Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 01 Jun 2011, 13:50

Help!!!! I've got the picture, thanks Clooney, but it says not right file type!! It's on my machine and I did browse, but it didn't like it!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Jun 2011, 15:13

Fluffy, same thing happened to me after months of looking for my avatar it was the wrong size, I tried shrinking it 3 times it was here,then it would disappear. Good luck, but try finding right size.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 01 Jun 2011, 16:36

Yo ladies!!!! This is ME!!!!! This most luscious picky is my avatar. Many thanks to all for the advice but it really is trial and error making files from things!!! Not being a techy but not giving up either!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Wed 01 Jun 2011, 16:45

Yay, for you fluffy.

And yay for me.. i'm finally a clooneyfan.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 01 Jun 2011, 16:57

Yay for you too Clooney!! Working my way upto fanship!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Jun 2011, 20:01

Congrats on your avatar very yumm.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 02 Jun 2011, 00:32

Clooney and Fluffy - LOVE your avatars!!!!!!! Good job!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Thu 02 Jun 2011, 01:19

Melbert, if you want it I can post it.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Jun 2011, 02:22

Clooney, thanks, but I've got it in my vast array of George pics! I do love it though!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down