George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman

Go down

Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman Empty Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 Oct 2015, 21:58

Hugh Jackman would date George Clooney if he was a woman

Hugh Jackman has revealed he would like to date George Clooney if he was a woman because he thinks he's ''naughty'' and ''cheeky.''

The 'Wolverine' star may have been happily married to his wife Deborra-Lee Furness for 18 years but he has admitted he would quite like to romance the 54-year-old actor if he was the opposite sex because he's ''naughty'' and ''cheeky.''

Sharing part of an interview on his Twitter account, Hugh, 46, said: ''Who would I date if I was a woman? I reckon George Clooney because he's funny and he's naughty and he's kind of cheeky. And he just looks like fun.''

And it seems Hugh may have got George's persona spot on as the 'Tomorrowland' star admitted he and his wife Amal, whom he married last September, have a ''fun'' marriage.

He said recently: ''We sure are having fun. We had a beautiful anniversary, and we're having fun.''

Although the 'Monuments Men' star admitted he has been learning in their first year of marriage, he didn't want to ''upset'' his 38-year-old human rights lawyer wife by revealing what has changed for him since getting hitched.

Asked what he's learned this year, he said previously: ''That's a good question, but I can't officially tell you any of those things because that would be wrong, and she would be upset that I told anyone what I've learned.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down