George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney

2 posters

Go down

Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney Empty Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Jun 2015, 18:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Director Uwe Boll Slams George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Crowdfunding

German director Uwe Boll, known by his fans and detractors as the King of Trash, has posted a pair of expletive-laden rants targeting George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Robert Downey Jr. and Hollywood in general as his new film struggles on the crowdfunding site Kickstarter.

Boll posted two rants to YouTube on Sunday, one slamming fans who didn't support his new movie, Rampage 3: No Mercy, the other targeting Hollywood. In the first, Boll was blunt. “Basically, my message is 'fuck yourself,' said the director of Postal and BloodRayne.

Boll had launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise $55,000 towards the making of Rampage 3, the third film based on the popular first-person shooter video game. Boll wrote and directed the first two Rampage movies, which starred Brendan Fletcher. But with just three days to go in the campaign, Rampage 3 has raised just $25,000 on Kickstarter. An earlier attempt to fund the film via Indiegogo, another crowdfunding site, raised just over $5,000 of an $80,000 goal. Boll previously failed in a crowdfunding attempt to bankroll another video game sequel, Postal 2.

“I want to make Rampage 3 because it is an important movie, but it seems your easier giving $600,000 if you make a movie about some retarded wizard in a forest or for another, whatever, Marvels, Avengers bullshit dirt,” Boll told those who didn't back him. “So goodbye and goodbye Hollywood.”

“For me crowdfunding is absolutely dead,” he added, noting that he already has “enough money to play golf till I'm dead.”

In a separate post on Sunday, Boll held up a recent issue of The Hollywood Reporter to the camera, castigating film fans for wanting to emulate stars like Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie, who, the director said are “laughing at you” for paying to see their movies.

Boll went after Clooney in particular for backing 2007 documentary Sand and Sorrow about the Darfur genocide, while ignoring his 2009 feature Attack on Darfur. Boll blasted those who invest in Hollywood, warning investors that they would never see any return for Hollywood films.

“Hollywood sucks the capital from the rich people from around the world, they suck all the capital in, so that they can fucking drive a Ferrari!” he said. He singled out Hollywood's newest investors in countries like China and India: “I’ll find another Chinese, Alibaba idiot…who wants to see his fucking yacht in Cannes to fuck supermodels. That is the movie business!”

Boll's rants are legendary. As part of the publicity campaign for Postal, the director lashed out at Michael Bay and Eli Roth, calling them "fucking retards" and even challenged Bay to a boxing match “to prove who is the better director.”

Bay declined, but it wasn't the first time Boll has tried to settle scores in the ring. In 2006, he challenged movie critics who had trashed his films to fight him back-to-back in a match billed as "Raging Boll." He also invited directors Quentin Tarantino and Roger Avery to box him, but both declined.

Boll received a rare Worst Career Achievement award from the Golden Raspberry Awards in 2009. An online petition calling for him to retire from filmmaking garnered more than 350,000 signatures on Petition.now. 

You can watch Boll's recent online rants below.

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney Empty Re: Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Jun 2015, 18:15

I don't know who this guy is but he is using a lot of "fuck" words in the Video. Oh boy

In the first Video he mentioned George Clooney
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney Empty Re: Director Uwe Boll slams George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Jun 2015, 18:17

I wonder if my Accent sounds shit likes his LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 08 Jun 2015, 19:15

I saw this online this morning. Decided not to post it.  What an unprofessional a-hole.  He doesn't deserve the breath it would take to respond to his outrageous rants.

Nicky this guy is in a class by himself.  I'm sure you have an absolutely lovely voice.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down