George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview

+2
annemarie
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview Empty George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 May 2015, 15:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 08 May 2015, 17:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview Empty Re: George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview

Post by annemarie Fri 08 May 2015, 15:28

I haven't been to a movie in years but this one I am going to see.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview Empty Re: George is a tinkerer! Tomorrowland interview

Post by Donnamarie Fri 08 May 2015, 17:38

annemarie wrote:I haven't been to a movie in years but this one I am going to see.

Even George movies?  I wouldn't have the patience to wait til they came out on DVD.  

Im hoping to see this one on an IMAX screen.

annemarie, just be prepared for the outrageous ticket prices.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 May 2015, 17:41

The prices are why I haven't gone just plain crazy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 08 May 2015, 17:43

IMAX isn't that expensive here in my city especially as a 2D movie.
We've got four IMAX theaters and I hope to see the film three times at least. Watched Gravity twice on IMAX 3D and once in 3D.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 08 May 2015, 17:44

No wonder he called his dog EINSTEIN hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 May 2015, 18:01

Do you watch films online, Annemarie? They seem to be just as cheap as DVDs now - oh hang on, I'm probably contributing to a few more people being put out of a job here for the sake of technology........but it may be an idea for you................

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 08 May 2015, 18:19

Has it ever occurred to the industry geniuses that if they lowered ticket prices they might get a much larger audience? A lot of people would rather see a movie in a theater than at home but don't have $15 - $20 per ticket to waste on a so-so flick or a bomb. Back in the Stone Age when I was a kid, we went to the movies all the time - sometimes 2 or 3 times a week! Of course we didn't have to mortgage the house to do it. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 May 2015, 20:15

I'm so behind technology I still watch DVDs.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down