George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread

+17
Donnamarie
catwoman
Katiedot
cyntia
PigPen
fava
annemarie
mel01
Nicky80
Doug Ross
kat19
Silje
Tulips
Joanna
Jenn
Alisonfan
zzz
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread Empty The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 13:36

Tr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
party animal - not! wrote:Yes, you're right. She has a long torso, and short legs - as do I, except I'm five foot nothing. Still wouldn't mind looking like that.

The pic above is where His Nibs is just straightening himself after spotting something about her dress he was sorting, and there are many thousands more where she is not significantly taller a la Keibler, albeit that she has a longer neck than His Nibs. I would guess that she's 5' 7-8.

But guess what? His Nibs doesn't care. He loves her.

It would be really nice if this forum rose above the often shallow types of character assassination we see so often in so-called 'gossip' mags desperate to
sell copies, wouldn't it? It gets really boring
Oh, my wife is 5ft3 and a former ballerina with a short torso and long legs. Perfect leggy proportions.  With stilettos super long.  So I guess height is no refelction of long legs & torsos. There is no way Amal  Alamuddin is 5ft7 or5ft8 even if she slouches so much to look smaller. 
 She's at least 5ft9 or 10. With heels about 6ft3. 
If George is  5ft11 and she towers over him so much in heels, then that's an indication
[offensive comments deleted]

Sorry, but like thousands of comments I read online I don't believ this marriage is anything but a PR arrangemnt. It has the feel of Elton John with Renate the German female engineer or Tom Cruise's marriages.

I know George stated he loved her in Florence but it felt like friendship love so orchestrated. Actually it felt like a film role.
As for the Golden Globes, he made a generic comment about love. Totally disjointed ...
Interrupted. Then spoke of "pride."
Like Tom Cruise's affectation jumping on couches.  

It all has the feel of an attempt to make Amal Alamuddin a star. A desprate PR team behind it.

IMO & hundreds of others.

Last edited by zzz on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:00; edited 1 time in total

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread Empty Re: The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 13:51

What really gets boring is when people are not allowed to post their independent opinion but a certain group of posters here seem to be promoting an agenda that is a desperate plea to convince this marriage is not a sham business arrangement. Nothing new in Hollywood. If this is a genuine independent fansite why can't people  express their honest opinion? 
It just seems so fake how it is presented as an adoration of a marriauge with zero chemistry & a promotion of AA.
This is a George Clooney site. Not a fashionista blog for  a junior counsel unknown lawyer. 
No professional takes on their spouse's surname except for publicity. The reason is that their past achievements need to be used as references to their name.

Seems to me that Amal Alamuddin is overrated with minimum achievements. 

Unknown until the publicity arrangement. Except her uncle Ziad Takieddine is known as an alleged money-laundering criminal, according the indepedent.co.uk & telegraph.co.uk links I posted.

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread Empty Re: The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread

Post by Donnamarie Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:08

This conversation of height, feet, short legs, etc. is shallow and inconsequential in my opinion.

I really don't care what "hundreds of others" online say about Amal and George.  They don't know the Clooneys and most of those comments are irresponsible and without merit.  I listen to people who know and work with them to get a sense of the people they really are.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:19

zzz....What has anyone's relatives activities got to do with anyone but the relative concerned ?

I don't get the connection behind the comment.  scratch
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:28

Inconsequential about physical appearance where there is a genuine loving marriage...sure. Like Pierce Brosnan. 
I was just pointing out the poster party animal joanna's description of AA as "long legged" which she clealry is not, just long torsoed. So that's how that conversation started.

As for those who know & work for them talking, no one really says much at all. Ambiguous non statements:
Cindy's pretty daughter called AA "different."  Rande seemed to be treading on egg shells when interviewed once & never made the most generic if comments.

Stan Rosenfield his publicist of over 20 years didn't even attend the wedding.

All seems so contrived. With the advent of reality TV, social media, & the internet,  people don't buy what PR teams dish out anymore as they did in 1970s & 1980s antiquated methodology.
Sceptics abound. If George Clooney loses integrity in the eyes of the public, his Brand & image will be compromised. As for criminal activities of relatives, well, that damages George Clooney. Amal Alamuddin even defended  her uncle's associates Abdullah Senousi (as a junior part of a team). Ziad Takieddine even wanted to attend the wedding and requested special permission. He apparenty arrived by helicopter on October 27 last year.

All those hard years of work...wasted.

Last edited by zzz on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:41; edited 1 time in total

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:38

As for criminal activities of relatives, well, that damages George Clooney by association. Amal Alamuddin even defended  her uncle's associates Abdullah Senousi (as a junior part of a team). 
Ziad Takieddine wanted to attend the wedding and requested special permission. He apparenty arrived by helicopter on October 27 last year. 
The mere fact that this notorious arms dealer who money laundered £40 million to Nicholas Sarkozy in 2007, according to the links I posted, links Clooney's name in an unfavourable way. Conjecture inevitably will arise.

That's one of numerous examples...

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:42

Cindy's daughter described Amal as different because she probably is different from the others he has dated. Is it possible Stan was not photographed as were a lot of the guests there or maybe he  had a personal event to attend of his own. I don't care about Amals uncle that is her family and their problem not George's many families have their own trouble relative nothing new there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:44

zzz....

Sleep
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:50

I agree, photo shopped. WHY? To convince us not to be fake.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:51

Lol  it gets old after a while.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:51

Yes it is an exceedingly boring union. They look like the most mismatched couple and bore the general public.
All so fake. No one really buys it.
lol! lol! lol!

I don't believe Stan Rosenfield would not have been accommodated with the date arranged much sooner. THE VENUES were all booked in February 2014. TWO months BEFORE the engagemen.  Clearly Stan did not want to go. Unless he was ill.
But then neither did George Clooney's niece & nephew.

Who knows...MAYBE Ziad Takieddine is "donating" funds to make his underachiever niece a "star".

lol! lol!

Last edited by zzz on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 15:01; edited 1 time in total

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 14:59

Alisonfan wrote:I agree, photo shopped. WHY? To convince us not to be fake.
EXACTLY!!  Alisonfan. Some incompetant PR group of not too bright reps tried to deceive the public again.  They need to be called out all the time.  
This photo is old & George's beard has been photoshopped to seem less hairy.

I saw a Tweet that Amal Alamuddin was at Heathrow on Feb 15, 2015 in the morning . Flew in to LAX for the sushi photo ops for post Valentine's day group of buddies' dinner. 
So it could be her PR team is trying to deceive the public as to how often they're together. Co-conspiritors for mutual publicity? 

The photo on Frenchies Fans isn't even linked to anyone.

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 25 Feb 2015, 17:28

Really zzz, are we going down this road again?  When are the terms horse faced and fame wh0re or tranny going to be used by you? Won't take too long I am sure, you are incapable of resisting falling back on all your same old rationalizations.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 18:07

Am I the only who feels this thread got hijacked  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

zzz wrote:What really gets boring is when people are not allowed to post their independent opinion but a certain group of posters here seem to be promoting an agenda that is a desperate plea to convince this marriage is not a sham business arrangement.

First of all everyone is allowed to share their "Independent" opinion. Nobody told you not to do so. As this is an open Forum you need to accept if somebody has a different opinion then yours and say so.

zzz wrote:If this is a genuine independent fansite why can't people  express their honest opinion?

You did express your "honest" opinion. So do others. You need to accept that and not complaint about this site if somebody question your post and don't agree with you. And really, I think you know this site is a good fansite otherwise you would not come here and post.

zzz wrote:
This is a George Clooney site. Not a fashionista blog for  a junior counsel unknown lawyer.

This is weird that you said this. You are the one who turned this thread to an Amal thread. You started to talk about her looks and posted another pic only of Amal. If you do not like to talk about "a Junior counsel unknown lawywer" why did you start then?

Having said that....it reminds me to say the following:

There are enough other threads about Amal and her looks and her work and so on. Can we please go back on Topic which is "George and Amal spotted at LAX".

And that reminds me to say "Thanks Kat19 for the pic and Melbert for posting it" Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 19:19

Oh, I'm glad we got that clear about the independence of this fansite. The reason I pointed it out is that I was evidently confronted by several same posters disagreeing with  my INDEPENDENT opinion. That's fine. But as you can observe, I'm replying to THEIR QUESTIONS.  

Secondly, it's often remarked that the threads are turned into AA appraisals by the same AA promoters.  So as a counter measure of this, I contrasted it by emphasizing George Clooney in the situation of what many believe is a fake marriage. 

As for the Tweet of the "sighting" Lying  and the inapplicable photo, I already proved that the photo was taken last November, SO A FAKE UNSUBSTANTIATED SIGHTING.

Extreme & desperate measures to create an illusion that they were seen to accompany the Tweet by what MAY be a fake shilling account.

IN ANY CASE, I call a fake Tweet. And definitley an inapplicable photo.

A poor attempt to retouch his beard & moustache which couldn't possibly have grown that LONG in two days. Very Happy

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Wed 25 Feb 2015, 19:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 19:38

fava wrote:  Really zzz, are we going down this road again?  When are the terms horse faced and fame wh0re or tranny going to be used by you? Won't take too long I am sure, you are incapable of resisting falling back on all your same old rationalizations.
REALLY, fava. I have no idea  what you're talking about.  I read hundreds of such comments on social media. How presumptuous to think I'm one of thousands. 
Some even claim George makes those jokes. Shocked

Anyway, steering back to topic....

Shouldn't  the moderator on duty correct the spelling of George's name in the title?

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 19:43

thanks, the moderator on duty corrected George name in the title. It was a pleasure.... Laughing

Now anything else we have to say about George being spottet at LAX?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:08

What a freaking circus. This thread was about a possible sighting of the two of them at an airport. That's it. There was a corresponding photo that may or may not be from the same flight, so I shared it here. So then why the hell is there talk about Amal's torso?

Why is it that so much derogatory body shaming of women and insults about George and Amal are tolerated on this board under the guise of "sharing one's opinions". There are plenty of posters here who don't like her but are able to abstain from being petty. Isn't this a George Clooney fansite? Why is there so much negativity everywhere and it's all allowed to go unchecked? Are there absolutely no rules that govern this board? Like about respect and such. This is an honest question. 

Can someone please tell me who the moderators on this board are...?

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:19

Kat the moderators are me, Lornadoone, theminis and Katiedot is the owner of the Forum.

I know how you feel and we are aware of what happens on the Forum but unfortunatly everyone is allowed to their opinion even a negative one as long it is not insulting. This is not new it happen to all the ex girlfriends too. Best thing is to ignore it. We can not stop negative Posts and just accept the positive once. We have to accept both sides. Once it goes too far and insulting that's when we intervene.

You find the house rules here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:29

Yes kat19 there are rules for this forum.
It's in the thread at the top of the forum....I can't remember what it's called as I'm having a little
drinky poo and listening to music on my iPad
as I write.

Nicky our well organised mod will help you 
I'm sure.

I'm afraid there's always been negative posters
on this forum, and on a previous one before this.

One just has to ignore them and feel sorry for them
if they can never see good in others.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:30

Coolio  Nicky....quick off the mark as usual.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:40

Nicky80 wrote:Kat the moderators are me, Lornadoone, theminis and Katiedot is the owner of the Forum.

I know how you feel and we are aware of what happens on the Forum but unfortunatly everyone is allowed to their opinion even a negative one as long it is not insulting. This is not new it happen to all the ex girlfriends too. Best thing is to ignore it. We can not stop negative Posts and just accept the positive once. We have to accept both sides. Once it goes too far and insulting that's when we intervene.

You find the house rules here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Okay thanks for answering Nicky. But then what keeps this fansite from being any different from the comments section of Perez Hilton or something...? I'm not saying that negative posts should be stopped. But what I am saying is that there are full on character assassinations taking place in certain posts from certain posters who post with nothing but a resentful agenda. So unless they call her a name or use a swear word or something, everything else is just fair game, no mod will step in?? There's a lot of woman-hating on here. It makes for a demoralizing environment to post in. And I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. All of these unsubstantiated rumors and conspiracy theories about fake marriages don't need to be posted in every thread that has anything to do with George/Amal. Her body doesn't need to be picked apart in every post either. I'm new to this forum as well, been posting here for a few months now, but it seems like the wild west in here. Absolutely no respect or restraint anywhere on the board.

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:47

For sure I understand and agree with you. But this is, let's call it "free speech". Woman hating was always there and will always be there.

The thing with some (not all) negative Posters are, they like to provoke and they like to have an reaction from us. And they always get one because there will always be someone who will be defensive.....It is a game for them. It is up to you how long you play the game. As more you post against them = you feed them. Like the discussion we have now is feeding them. Because they created this Situation.

The difference between this Forum and sites like Perez Hilton are us members. It is up to us. If we do not react on each negative post they get bored and stop when they see they get no reaction. It is up to us.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:08

Nicky80 wrote:For sure I understand and agree with you. But this is, let's call it "free speech". Woman hating was always there and will always be there.

The thing with some (not all) negative Posters are, they like to provoke and they like to have an reaction from us. And they always get one because there will always be someone who will be defensive.....It is a game for them. It is up you how long you play the game. As more you post against them = you feed them. Like the discussion we have now is feeding them. Because they created this Situation.

The difference between this Forum and sites like Perez Hilton are us members. It is up to us. If we do not react on each negative post they get bored and stop when they see they get no reaction. It is up to us.

Okay, I understand what you're saying but what ends up happening more often than not when these posts are left unchecked by other posters countering them is that the voices of positivity become drowned out and all that is left in these threads is hate. 

But if this is the way you guys like to run things here I'm curious to know if ever the idea of having a certain section or thread on the board for those posters who can show respect and restraint has ever been discussed amongst board members. Like a place where those of us who want to contribute some positivity and not drown in all the constant provocation can make threads and posts about George and by extension his wife and his work...and not worry about these constant bullying tactics? Because right now there is no "safe" place on the board. Not in the George section, not in the Amal section, no where really. 

I'm not saying that such a section should outlaw dissent completely, but that respect and manner be something upheld within it. Those that want to post about conspiracy theories and make hateful remarks about George/Amal could continue to do so everywhere else on the board as they do now. I'd be curious to know how other posters and board members would feel about something like that? It's just an idea, but it might be a good one. "Free speech" can continue to reign all over the board but that one section could be an agreed upon location for those of us who are feeling really demoralized and tired of having to endure all the hate all the time on a near constant basis. Could this be something that we as a board can discuss the possibility of? It's something I've seen effectively carried out on other fan boards and might be a solution to this problem. I'd be curious to know what others think of this idea?

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:15

It might help if threads were kept on topic a little more by the moderators. A few of these threads have veered so far off what the heading is about. Not suggesting people don't have a right to free speech, but some of these remarks have nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be moved to another topic or deleted. Just my two cents. Please feel free to delete this comment.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:21

Nicky is trying to keep the threads on topic. She mentioned that on every thread I read tonight.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:23

Well Kat if you like to discuss your Idea please contact Katiedot the owner of the Forum. It is up to her. But to be honest you can not control a thread and decide what post you like to accept and what not. So please discuss that with Katiedot and every other member can contact Katiedot too.

Tulips, thanks for the Feedback. I agree but also it would help if other members can help us too and stay on Topic and not reply to others who go off Topic. It is Teamwork. We can not do it alone. And I think we do pretty well. If we are too strict and remind to stay on Topic then it is not ok if we let it go too far then it is also not ok. You can not make everyone happy.

Having said that. Can we now go back on Topic in this thread?

Anything else please send Katiedot a PM. Don't want to Sound rude but this is going nowhere just off Topic.

Thank you
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:25

Silje wrote:Nicky is trying to keep the threads on topic. She mentioned that on every thread I read tonight.

I'm sure she's trying her very best, but it doesn't seem to be working...I just feel like we need a more constructive solution to this problem.

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:27

Well kat the solution is we work together. Can we now go back on Topic? I ask you now the same like zzz. It is hard to make other accept and respect what I ask for. Cany you?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:33

Nicky80 wrote:Well Kat if you like to discuss your Idea please contact Katiedot the owner of the Forum. It is up to her. But to be honest you can not control a thread and decide what post you like to accept and what not. So please discuss that with Katiedot and every other member can contact Katiedot too.

Tulips, thanks for the Feedback. I agree but also it would help if other members can help us too and stay on Topic and not reply to others who go off Topic. It is Teamwork. We can not do it alone. And I think we do pretty well. If we are too strict and remind to stay on Topic then it is not ok if we let it go too far then it is also not ok. You can not make everyone happy.

Having said that. Can we now go back on Topic in this thread?

Anything else please send Katiedot a PM. Don't want to Sound rude but this is going nowhere just off Topic.

Thank you

Just want to reply to your post then I'll leave it at that. But such a section or thread would not entail us deciding which posts to accept and which not to. It would be an agreed upon section that everyone could maturely respect. So if you want to discuss conspiracy theories or how evil George's wife is you'd know that that particular section is not where to do it. 

I'll discuss this further with Katiedot. But if there are other posters who are interested in such a solution I'd encourage you to speak up as well.

I'll leave it at that. I was the original poster of the thread, but I wanted to say my piece on all this and now I have. 

We can continue on topic now. Thanks for listening.

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:47

Just so you guys know I think the mods are doing the best that they can to keep us on topic.   We've been reminded many times since I've been posting here when comments get off topic.  The mods and Katidot do their best to try to keep comments civil here, and on their own time.  Today has been especially difficult and I think most of us know why.  We need to contact Katidot to discuss further if we have issues with what's been said by certain posters.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:52

Donnamarie wrote:Just so you guys know I think the mods are doing the best that they can to keep us on topic.   We've been reminded many times since I e been posting here when comments get off topic.  The mods and Katidot do their best to try to keep comments civil here, and on their own time.  Today has been especially difficult and I think most of us know why.  We need to contact Katidot to discuss further if we have issues with what's been said by certain posters.

I completely agree Donnamarie,

I know that the mods are doing their best within the rules that they've set for the board. I'm not saying that they are not doing excellent work, they are greatly appreciated. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for them as well. But I just think we need to acknowledge when something is not working. And yes I hope those of us who are on the same page on the issue will contact Katiedot to let her know how we feel. 

But I'll just shut up for now, lol.

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 21:56

@Kat, yes that's the thing. No one wants stop when asked to stay on Topic as there is always someone who wants to "say the last Piece" " or just reply "to your post". Now you know how hard it is to be a mod.  

You might be positive about Amal and zzz might be negative about Amal but both gave me tonight a hard time. This is not a Problem about house rules or mods. It is about members who don't want to listen and keep going.

Thanks Donnamarie for your Feedback. Very nice and I do appriciate it. But then here we are again. There is another one who wants to comment. It doesn't stop. (don't take this personal)

And then again you reply again Kat why?  I guess you had "to reply to Donnamarie's" post. Yes...everyone has to reply to someone.

How can we mods be more helpful to you guys if some of you do not support us but ruther question us. I'm sure some Posters you guys complain about just laughing out loud. They got exactly what their want and you do not see that.

And I really hope we can go back on Topic but I give up on that one as I guess someone has something to say.

But yes, please discuss it with Katiedot.

Sorry if I sound harsh. I guess the evening sucks.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread Empty The conspiracy theory thread

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 22:08

Nicky80 wrote:@Kat, yes that's the thing. No one wants stop when asked to stay on Topic as there is always someone who wants to "say the last Piece" " or just reply "to your post". Now you know how hard it is to be a mod.  

You might be positive about Amal and zzz might be negative about Amal but both gave me tonight a hard time. This is not a Problem about house rules or mods. It is about members who don't want to listen and keep going.

Thanks Donnamarie for your Feedback. Very nice and I do appriciate it. But then here we are again. There is another one who wants to comment. It doesn't stop. (don't take this personal)

And then again you reply again Kat why?  I guess you had "to reply to Donnamarie's" post. Yes...everyone has to reply to someone.

How can we mods be more helpful to you guys if some of you do not support us but ruther question us. I'm sure some Posters you guys complain about just laughing out loud. They got exactly what their want and you do not see that.

And I really hope we can go back on Topic but I give up on that one as I guess someone has something to say.

But yes, please discuss it with Katiedot.

Sorry if I sound harsh. I guess the evening sucks.

Nicky,

I replied to Donnamarie's post because she made a good point about acknowledging the hard work the mods such as yourself put in. I simply wanted to support that in case my original posts were interpreted too harsh. I was just stating my appreciation. I can understand your frustration but I don't think I've said anything out of line tonight. It wasn't about me "keeping going". I'm not sure why I'm being singled out for this by you. It was a conversation I acknowledged that should be taken up with Katiedot later as you said. 

I'm sure you will now point out that I replied again to you, but you just called me out specifically and I feel like I was unfairly attacked here. I've been respectful and it's not about having the last word for me. My reply to Donnamarie was simply to compliment your work. Sorry.

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 26 Feb 2015, 11:36

Ok, I've started this thread for our regular troll so she has her own sand pit to play in.  As you can see, these posts have been moved from the thread about a sighting of George and Amal at LAX.

I realise that some of our newer posters aren't familiar with her, and have raised a few questions which I'll reply to in just a minute.

For the time being, a quick introduction to our troll: she's an obsessed fan of George Clooney's who believes she's his soul mate.  Sadly he doesn't seem to feel the same way, but that's not stopped her from forcing her delusion on the whole world.  Because her (tenuous) grip on reality depends on the fact that she and George are together, she's in complete denial that he's actually with other women.  Her usual claim is that he's being forced to date/marry the woman in question against his will.  The people forcing him have varied over the five years we've been stuck with this troll, but generally include: the CIA, the Las Vegas mafia, the Italian mafia and devil worshippers.  All of whom apparently work at George's PR agency.  Their office parties must be a hoot!

Because her claims are so funny, she often gets laughed at by real fans (that is to say, fans who live in this fully functioning universe) so to protect herself, she's come up with a theory that this site is a fake fan site and that everyone (and I really do mean everyone) posting on here actually works for the CIA, MI6, the NSA, GCHQ or whatever the Australian secret intelligence call themselves.  Oh, and everyone on here is being paid to post by his PR agency.

She can't keep away from this site and comes up with new usernames on a regular and boring basis.  You may remember her as Oceans, as Globalchick, and a whole bunch of other names I can't be bothered to remember off the top of my head.

So, there you have it.  Troll, meet fans.  Fans, meet troll.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 26 Feb 2015, 13:57

"All of whom apparently work at George's PR agency.  Their office parties must be a hoot!" 
LOL!

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 26 Feb 2015, 14:22

Thank you Katie for creating this thread 
for some of us to avoid.  Thumbs up!

PS....my payment has got lost in the post
on it's travels across the pond.....so I'll ask
Ironman to deal with it for me.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Feb 2015, 19:04

I'm a little confused here. Why not just ban the latest incarnation of the troll rather than giving her a play space? Unless I'm mistaken - and you have some superior technology that automatically directs any future postings by the troll to that specific thread - the troll can continue to post wherever it likes and continue to rile and generate responses from those who find her hate-speech too much to ignore.  Sure, you can move any future postings by her to the designated playpen but you can't ensure it's done before other posters respond to her, quoting her, which makes putting her on ignore a pretty pointless exercise.

I say this because I find her hate-speech - and make no mistake, that's what it is and that's why I'm querying your decision to make room for it on here - apart from anything else, desperately draining to read and I avoid it elsewhere, so when the means to remove 'him and his ballet-dancing wife' from here is available to you, why not just do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 26 Feb 2015, 19:46

Bellalique wrote:I'm a little confused here. Why not just ban the latest incarnation of the troll rather than giving her a play space?

She has been banned from the foum. What Katiedot means with this thread is that the troll will come back with a new user name like she did in the past and to identify a troll they need to post and sometimes when they post in "Special" threads it might help us to identify a troll faster. Like a mouse trap. You offer the cheese and then Gunslinger Very Happy  But of course there are other threads they prefer.

And it is good to have a "shit" thread like this to remind everyone how a troll works and what a troll is. So next time better not to react and argue with a troll and ignore. I know it is hard to be silence Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Feb 2015, 20:18

Why not just show her status as 'banned poster' then, as you do with other banned posters? And save me the bother of posting on this thread and querying it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 26 Feb 2015, 20:38

Well because it is the way it is now. That's it.

It is up to you if you like to bother posting in this thread and query the Information. Your decision
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 26 Feb 2015, 21:23

mmhhh so Bellalique changed her user name to "guest" scratch ??? Interesting what "troll talks" can do.   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Feb 2015, 04:17

Too funny. Good idea.  Then we can just throw all the crazy posts in here and be done with it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Feb 2015, 04:52

Bellalique wrote:I'm a little confused here. Why not just ban the latest incarnation of the troll rather than giving her a play space?
 Two reasons:

1. Because she'll be back here again with another username (she's already registered several on here) in a matter of days.
2. Because I'm something of a hippie at heart and free speech does mean something to me.  If she wants to rant and rage and accuse everyone on this site of stupid shit, then why not?

Nicky80 wrote:mmhhh so Bellalique changed her user name to "guest"
Looks like she's un-registered herself from the forum. Don't worry about it, she'll be back with another username soon enough.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Fri 27 Feb 2015, 12:06

Katiedot wrote:
 Two reasons:

1. Because she'll be back here again with another username (she's already registered several on here) in a matter of days.
2. Because I'm something of a hippie at heart and free speech does mean something to me.  If she wants to rant and rage and accuse everyone on this site of stupid shit, then why not?

Nicky80 wrote:mmhhh so Bellalique changed her user name to "guest"
Looks like she's un-registered herself from the forum.  Don't worry about it, she'll be back with another username soon enough.

Am I missing something here? Why did Bellalique unregister herself and what did she have to with this? Why d'u say she'll return with another username? Is she also a "troll"?

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Feb 2015, 12:28

mel01 wrote: Why did Bellalique unregister herself and what did she have to with this?
I have no idea.

mel01 wrote:Why d'u say she'll return with another username? Is she also a "troll"?
There's one poster who writes in the exact style of Bellalique and likes to unregister herself, then join again under a new name, somehow thinking that no one notices. 'Troll'? Not really.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Feb 2015, 12:33

Well maybe now there will be a little quiet before the next storm of crazy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cyntia Fri 27 Feb 2015, 14:22

Hi,
I  couldn't send you a private message. This twitter account has posted a lot of personal information about you. He hates Amal, but he is making a war against you and your website. Here the link https://twitter.com/Media_Bulletin

cyntia
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread Empty temp thread

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Feb 2015, 15:01

This person is sick .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next