George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread

+17
Donnamarie
catwoman
Katiedot
cyntia
PigPen
fava
annemarie
mel01
Nicky80
Doug Ross
kat19
Silje
Tulips
Joanna
Jenn
Alisonfan
zzz
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread

Post by fava Fri 27 Feb 2015, 16:12

kat19 wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Well Kat if you like to discuss your Idea please contact Katiedot the owner of the Forum. It is up to her. But to be honest you can not control a thread and decide what post you like to accept and what not. So please discuss that with Katiedot and every other member can contact Katiedot too.

Tulips, thanks for the Feedback. I agree but also it would help if other members can help us too and stay on Topic and not reply to others who go off Topic. It is Teamwork. We can not do it alone. And I think we do pretty well. If we are too strict and remind to stay on Topic then it is not ok if we let it go too far then it is also not ok. You can not make everyone happy.

Having said that. Can we now go back on Topic in this thread?

Anything else please send Katiedot a PM. Don't want to Sound rude but this is going nowhere just off Topic.

Thank you

Just want to reply to your post then I'll leave it at that. But such a section or thread would not entail us deciding which posts to accept and which not to. It would be an agreed upon section that everyone could maturely respect. So if you want to discuss conspiracy theories or how evil George's wife is you'd know that that particular section is not where to do it. 

I'll discuss this further with Katiedot. But if there are other posters who are interested in such a solution I'd encourage you to speak up as well.

I'll leave it at that. I was the original poster of the thread, but I wanted to say my piece on all this and now I have. 

We can continue on topic now. Thanks for listening.

Kat-- the problem with that approach is that troll(s) come on the site in order to incite other posters. She will not happily stick to a specific thread or respect the boundaries of any other threads.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The George Clooney and Amal Clooney conspiracy theory thread

Post by PigPen Fri 27 Feb 2015, 16:18

Doug Ross wrote:"All of whom apparently work at George's PR agency.  Their office parties must be a hoot!" 
LOL!
They are fabulous.  Stan dresses up as any one of George's ex-girlfriends, Gio dresses up as George .  Everyone sips tequila from bottles suspended from the ceiling.  And we all admire life sized photos of Katie jumping into a pool.

( Katie , am I going to be bitch slapped for going off topic?  bounce bounce bounce )

Last edited by PigPen on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 17:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment.)

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Feb 2015, 18:21

PigPen wrote:( Katie , am I going to be bitch slapped for going off topic?  bounce bounce bounce )
Not if you're going to enjoy it, no. Dammit!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Feb 2015, 18:26

cyntia wrote:Hi,
I  couldn't send you a private message. This twitter account has posted a lot of personal information about you. He hates Amal, but he is making a war against you and your website. Here the link https://twitter.com/Media_Bulletin
Hahaha! Don't worry about it! And it's not a he, it's a she.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 27 Feb 2015, 18:36

Is stupid contagious???

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Feb 2015, 18:53

Sometimes you have to wonder, eh?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Feb 2015, 19:55

This person is really crazy just needs to seek help.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cyntia Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:09

I was quite worried when I saw these posts.

cyntia
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:42

Aww, thanks Cyntia. Really, don't worry about those posts - I find them really funny.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:50

My God! Look Amal nose in this photo? it is much larger than the nose now. I did not know what she did nose plastic! I'm shocked! Does George know that?
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:50

I don't do Twitter.  How can I see what this person has said?  I can't highlight the link given above.  Should I just go to Twitter and search Media_Bulletin?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:50

lol! Well, I for one believe every word he/she/it says. Now, WHERE'S MY MONEY?!!! If I've been working for the CIA/MI5/mafia all this time I should be loaded. Hell, I could have moved to Como or Cabo and gotten to George before Amal did. Who knows what could have happened? You could be fighting about whether or not it's ok not to idolize me! LOL! lol!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Feb 2015, 22:00

Donnamarie copy and paste the link.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 28 Feb 2015, 03:06

My favorite - katie was transferred to Vietnam after the crash of the airplane.  The implication, of course, is that Katie somehow had something to do with the crash so that had to transfer her to another country.

The delusions on which this woman bases her posts would be extremely hysterical if it wasn't such an indicator of how truly sick she is.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 28 Feb 2015, 03:34

Thanks annemarie.  I must be the only poster here who doesn't use Twitter. Embarassed   Oh well.

Yea pretty sick person.  Creepy!  Stan must have to check out all the s*** online and otherwise that is written about or includes George's name in it to stay one step ahead of the loonies lurking out there.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Feb 2015, 03:55

Maybe  this is why Amal has a body guard this person is definitely crazy and I'm sure George knows about her and the others.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Feb 2015, 04:30

LizzyNY wrote:lol! Well, I for one believe every word he/she/it says. Now, WHERE'S MY MONEY?!!! If I've been working for the CIA/MI5/mafia all this time I should be loaded. Hell, I could have moved to Como or Cabo and gotten to George before Amal did.
Come and join me in my secret lair. You'll have to share it with the CIA, MI6, NSA, GCHQ, the mafia and various satanists, but it's really great! We can bring down airplanes!

LornaDoone wrote:My favorite - katie was transferred to Vietnam after the crash of the airplane.  The implication, of course, is that Katie somehow had something to do with the crash so that had to transfer her to another country.
Mwahahahahahaaaa!

annemarie wrote:Maybe  this is why Amal has a body guard this person is definitely crazy
On a serious note, yes, I agree. I think it's not a coincidence that we started seeing George with a bodyguard everywhere (as opposed to just in Europe with Gio) around the same time this nutjob surfaced. Poor George!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sat 28 Feb 2015, 04:56

Maybe there should be a "special needs" thread for this troll so she can argue and fight with all her different screen names.  Surprised
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sat 28 Feb 2015, 07:17

I am not sure what this conversation is about, it seems to be between two people and not sure what this means. Just my opinion.bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2