George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015

+31
party animal - not!
Missa
What Would He Say
Alisonfan
annemarie
PigPen
Sevens
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
Nicky80
it's me
Joanna
isogotit
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Silje
Katiedot
Cece42
benex
hathaross
Galway Girl
Hebe
The next mrs clooney
MeganMorris
catwoman
/
George Fan
justpassinthrough
pandabear
bunny
Doug Ross
35 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015

Post by Sevens Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney at the Golden Globes January 2015

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 21:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:36

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.  My opinion, go ahead and yell at me.  Look like love sick puppies and quite posed for the camera.  My opinion, love it or hate it.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:59

Love that picture PP Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 13 Jan 2015, 17:01

Dont forget Ellen married George at Halloween on her show...

Ellen DeGeneres Spoofs George Clooney’s Golden Globes Speech (Video)

The NBC daytime talk show host has a rude awakening when she realizes the actor isn’t expressing his love for her
Sorry Ellen DeGeneres but George Clooney was not confessing his love for you.
On NBC’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” the host showed a video of herself superimposed next to Clooney’s wife, Amal, during his speech at the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Sunday.

"His speech was amazing, it just did not end the way I thought it would, ” DeGeneres told the audience.
In the video, DeGeneres wears a flashy blue dress with shimmering earrings. She smiles and laughs, thinking Clooney’s touching words is directed toward her.

“…Amal, I couldn’t be more prouder to be your husband,” the actor could be heard saying near the end of the video.
The shocker brings a look of dismay over DeGeneres’ face as she spits out champagne.
“I don’t know why they sat me next to her, or why I was wearing a dress,” DeGeneres said.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 13 Jan 2015, 17:09

I really like two HFPA interviews. One from the red carpet,
and the other one from the backstage.
George smiles in full happiness when hearing Amal
says "proud of my husband" then post-award at the backstage
he smiles again when the reporter mentions his touching words 
to Amal, saying "we're a happy couple."
Our George just loves her so much.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 13 Jan 2015, 17:40

PP, I LOVE THE PICTURE (that's me yelling). I love the affection between them. Something that was lacking in many of his past relationships. Love4
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 13 Jan 2015, 17:52

Sevens wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dont forget Ellen married George at Halloween on her show...

So funny. Thanks Sevens.

lol!

And thanks again for all the pic and video posts.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Tue 13 Jan 2015, 18:03

Already I don't believe in all this love, even more of a spirit as free as the George C., I don't believe in fairy tales .... I am quite realistic, for me George wants is to run for political office in the coming years and AA is the ideal wife, time will tell ...
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 Jan 2015, 18:14

Flash back to GG 2014.....and George's response.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Tue 13 Jan 2015, 18:33

Very funny Laughing , really those white gloves was the height of ridicule

catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 13 Jan 2015, 19:14

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.  My opinion, go ahead and yell at me.  Look like love sick puppies and quite posed for the camera. 

Maybe they are lovesick puppies. (Wouldn't that be a good thing?) And maybe they did pose. (Why would that be an entirely bad thing?)

Maybe they are two very closely aligned souls who respect and admire each other, and they are publicly demonstrating their commitment as a couple.

Or maybe they're two people who care for each other as the deepest of friends, are having a good time and sharing a important moment in his life, and got caught in a candid close moment.

None of those scenarios makes me cringe.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:00

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.  My opinion, go ahead and yell at me.  Look like love sick puppies and quite posed for the camera. 

Maybe they are lovesick puppies. (Wouldn't that be a good thing?) And maybe they did pose. (Why would that be an entirely bad thing?)

Maybe they are two very closely aligned souls who respect and admire each other, and they are publicly demonstrating their commitment as a couple.

Or maybe they're two people who care for each other as the deepest of friends, are having a good time and sharing a important moment in his life, and got caught in a candid close moment.

I don't understand why some people just can't believe they might actually dig each other. And at an event like this, they are on camera in one way or another for literally the entire show.  Are they not to kiss/touch/make eye contact for three hours to make sure they aren't accused of faking it for PR?  

I'd be sitting ON his lap, so she has more restraint than I do.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:06

Ellen Degeneres did not care for how George's speech ended

(Video at link - sorry I can't get it to load here for some reason)

[size=36]Ellen DeGeneres Spoofs Amal Alamuddin, George Clooney During His Golden Globes 2015 Speech[/size]

Jan. 13, 2015 AT 12:15PM By Esther Lee

Ellen DeGeneres edited herself into George Clooney's speech at the 2015 Golden Globes, and the revised footage is hilarious -- watch the video here!

Step aside, Amal! Ellen DeGeneres inserted herself into George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's special moment at the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, Jan. 11, by editing herself into the actor's vacant seat at the Beverly Hilton Hotel during his lifetime achievement speech.

"There were a lot of good speeches," the comedienne, 56, noted to her audience on Tuesday, Jan. 13. "And his was amazing. It just did not end the way that I thought it would."

DeGeneres then replayed the buzzworthy moment from the Globes, when Cecil B. DeMille recipient Clooney gushed about love in a room filled with his fellow A-listers including Jennifer Aniston, Matthew McConaughey, and more. Only this time, Portia de Rossi’s wife was seated right beside Alamuddin — who made headlines herself just by showing up.

The revised clip from the Ellen show begins with Clooney at the podium. "So congratulations to all of you, I've had a pretty good year myself," he notes, as the footage flashes to Alamuddin and DeGeneres, grinning bashfully in his empty seat with a champagne glass in hand.

"It's a humbling thing when you find someone to love," Clooney continues in his now-viral speech. Meanwhile, DeGeneres looks flattered and humbled as she gazes around the room with gratitude.

Watch what happens above when DeGeneres realizes the speech is directed towards Alamuddin.

(Wrong Video - once she posts on her site we can pull it from there)

Last edited by LornaDoone on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:21; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added video deleted numerous extraneous hyperlinks)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:08

I think the picture of George and Amal looking at each other is very touching.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:25

Ellen is so funny . He he heeeee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:26

Ellen I love you!!! Very Happy Laughing I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 13 Jan 2015, 21:21

Bill Murray planned ‘Kanye’ prank on Clooney

Bill Murray had planned to prank George Clooney by rushing the stage as the “Gravity” star was being honored at the Golden Globes, sources tell Page Six.
Murray, a longtime Clooney pal and a guest at his wedding, planned to “pull a Kanye” (referring to when Kanye West rushed the stage and grabbed the mike at the 2009 VMAs as Taylor Swift accepted an award) and dash onstage when Julianna Margulies and Don Cheadle were presenting the dapper star with the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
But a source tells us Murray decided against making a scene after Clooney ruled against it.
One Hollywood insider said, “I wish it had happened, it might have made the show more interesting.”

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 13 Jan 2015, 21:23

Way2Old4Dis wrote:

I appreciate everyone's opinion.  Mine is that they are trying too hard to show how much they are in love.  MO. Agree to disagree.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 13 Jan 2015, 21:55

Nicky80 wrote:Bill Murray planned ‘Kanye’ prank on Clooney

Bill Murray had planned to prank George Clooney by rushing the stage as the “Gravity” star was being honored at the Golden Globes, sources tell Page Six.
Murray, a longtime Clooney pal and a guest at his wedding, planned to “pull a Kanye” (referring to when Kanye West rushed the stage and grabbed the mike at the 2009 VMAs as Taylor Swift accepted an award) and dash onstage when Julianna Margulies and Don Cheadle were presenting the dapper star with the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
But a source tells us Murray decided against making a scene after Clooney ruled against it.
One Hollywood insider said, “I wish it had happened, it might have made the show more interesting.”

Wait. George Clooney put the kabosh on a prank?

He really has grown up.

(Glad he nixed it. The Kanye thing is dated and no longer funny anyway, and a prank -- any prank -- at that moment would have ruined everything George said, and given everyone new reason to make a joke of him. If the story is true...)

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 Jan 2015, 22:46

PigPen wrote:ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.  My opinion, go ahead and yell at me.  Look like love sick puppies and quite posed for the camera.  My opinion, love it or hate it.

I think she's quietly telling her husband
that Bill had his hand on her thigh. lol!

Bill looks worried ! Lightsabre fight
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 13 Jan 2015, 22:50

Thanks for fixing my disaster of a post Lorna! I don't know what was going on there! Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 13 Jan 2015, 23:16

I don't think they are trying to show anything they are in love that is obvious to me they wouldn't have married if they weren't. I love seeing George showing affection for his wife it took a long time for him to find her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Wed 14 Jan 2015, 01:22

In one photo she had him in her famous headlock , you are married now and your not teenagers, take it home.  In the one photo Bill Murray doesn't  know where to look, that's what it looks like to me.  It seems to me that if you have to show all that PDA in front of the cameras it is completely phony.  She reminds me of a spoiled child that leads George around by the nose.  OK had my say.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 14 Jan 2015, 01:27

OK had my say.

Agree to disagree.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 Jan 2015, 01:32

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 06:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Wed 14 Jan 2015, 01:48

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
OK had my say.

Agree to disagree.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 14 Jan 2015, 02:01

In that Instagram photo is Emily Blunt blowing on Amal to cool her off? They said the air conditioning wasn't working - or maybe it was just sitting so close to George. Very Happy  Whatever, it amazes me that she always seems to know where the cameras are.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 Jan 2015, 03:21

Pretty hard to miss them, tho. I've actually been hit by one of them at an event!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 Jan 2015, 07:20

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 19:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 Jan 2015, 07:36

great speech!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 19:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 14 Jan 2015, 08:52

Sevens wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
great speech!

I thought the speech was rude. He told his ex wife and all his ex girlfriends that he never loved them in front of the whole word. That was unnecessary and not how a gentleman would do it.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Jan 2015, 09:25

No he didn't. He told the whole world that he loved his wife. That's not even close to saying he didn't love any of his exes. Not every relationship ends in marriage but that doesn't mean it wasn't meaningful to the two involved. Just the same way that if a marriage ends in divorce, it doesn't mean that the two didn't love each other in the beginning.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 Jan 2015, 09:30

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 19:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 14 Jan 2015, 13:40

PAN, like seeing them from a different angle. Had not seen her dress from behind.

Sulje, with all respect I definitely, unequivocally and indubitably disagree with you.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Jan 2015, 13:43

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's a nice picture and good view of the back of the dress.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 Jan 2015, 13:52

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 14 Jan 2015, 13:55

Joanna wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awesome minds think alike. Wink
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 Jan 2015, 14:06

I'm really  pleased he didn't want to be part of a prank. The timing wasn't right, and there was such a hugely important message to deliver. Bill would understand

........and I'm not sure I'd want to give Kanye any more oxygen than he already has, to be honest...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 14 Jan 2015, 14:07

Thanks Sevens for the pics. Why do I never get tired of looking at pictures of HIM?

He's gorgeous.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 14 Jan 2015, 14:12

party animal - not! wrote:I'm really  pleased he didn't want to be part of a prank. The timing wasn't right, and there was such a hugely important message to deliver. Bill would understand

........and I'm not sure I'd want to give Kanye any more oxygen than he already has, to be honest...........

Yes. Absolutely.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 14 Jan 2015, 14:57

Katiedot wrote:No he didn't.  He told the whole world that he loved his wife.  That's not even close to saying he didn't love any of his exes.  Not every relationship ends in marriage but that doesn't mean it wasn't meaningful to the two involved.  Just the same way that if a marriage ends in divorce, it doesn't mean that the two didn't love each other in the beginning.

He said it's a humbling thing when you find someone to love, even better when you been waiting  for it your whole life and when your whole life is 53 years...

So if he's been waiting for it his whole life then indirerectly he is saying he didn't love the others. This is my opinion if course but I  know from reading on other boards that others "heard" the same thing.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 14 Jan 2015, 16:27

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
OK had my say.

Agree to disagree.
Hey, that's my line!  LOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 14 Jan 2015, 16:29

Silje wrote:

He said it's a humbling thing when you find someone to love, even better when you been waiting  for it your whole life and when your whole life is 53 years...

So if he's been waiting for it his whole life then indirerectly he is saying he didn't love the others. This is my opinion if course but I  know from reading on other boards that others "heard" the same thing.
Maybe it's not that he didn't love the others - he just didn't love them enough to change his life for them. Only he knows the truth.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 14 Jan 2015, 16:57

"... a humbling thing when you find love" is a general statement covers more than Amal. He could have found love any number of times, so nobody was insulted, or should have been. He then addressed his new wife. I think finding fault with this statement is a real -- and kind of petty -- stretch.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Jan 2015, 17:33

Donnamarie wrote:
Joanna wrote:

Awesome minds think alike. Wink

But of course DonnaMarie. Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Jan 2015, 17:43

party animal - not! wrote:Pretty hard to miss them, tho. I've actually been hit by one of them at an event!

gotpics lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 14 Jan 2015, 18:10

So romantic . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Jan 2015, 21:15

Just because George is so pretty here some MORE sexy George pics, thanks to Kimber

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 14 Jan 2015, 21:33

Amal looks a bit like Angelina Jolie in the Instagram photo that Sevens posted above.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next