George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles

+17
Maggy
sarahburton
Nicky80
Dior
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
PigPen
Sevens
Joanna
Alisonfan
Silje
Donnamarie
globalchick
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
hathaross
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles

Post by PigPen Wed 05 Nov 2014, 18:16

Oh, there is a real naughty answer to that, but I just went to confession  Wink Shocked

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 05 Nov 2014, 18:19

Oh Way2 what did you mean that maybe Angie wants to go into politics so she can get laid like a real woman? Curious about that comment.

Just a silly joke. If she goes into politics, she wouldn't have to worry so much about staying so thin for the camera, and she could grow into some of those womanly curves she knows so much about grabbing.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 05 Nov 2014, 19:32

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Oh Way2 what did you mean that maybe Angie wants to go into politics so she can get laid like a real woman? Curious about that comment.

Just a silly joke. If she goes into politics, she wouldn't have to worry so much about staying so thin for the camera, and she could grow into some of those womanly curves she knows so much about grabbing.
Angelina is the mother of 6 children, is working full time all around the globe and went through some serious and exhausting surgeries not so long ago.

Her body will burn any calorie it can get with her programme.

I guess if somebody is worrying so much about staying so thin for the cameras it would be George's Gold Princess with the contour make up on her nose?
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 05 Nov 2014, 19:38

Dior your comments about Amal are just mean.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 05 Nov 2014, 19:54

Dior, Angelina Jolie was thin before her children and before her health problems. She is a leading female actor in Hollywood who is marketed as one of the most beautiful and sexiest women in the world. It is practically a job requirement for her to be thin. This is not a knock on her; I'm an admirer. But it is the way of the world.

That said, there was nothing in my post that warranted your slam on Amal. We're all guilty of the snide and snarky comments, but can you at least let a fucking joke go every once in a while?

There is light and humor outside your world. You should go find some.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 06 Nov 2014, 15:38

The difference between me and you is, that I did not attack you personally for your poor joke, like you know anything about my life and want to teach me what's humor and show me the light, yes?
Hahaha.

Also I wonder, in what Barbie Kindergarden World some people on here do live in, when they consider it to be mean calling somebody a Princess, even when it was ironic.

Ever heard of this word, irony?

Mmm, I hope your Nanny is taking care of you, don't you ever go and play outside.
There could be some pretty nasty adult people, who will laugh at you for your butt kissing and whining.

And by adult I mean the attitude, not the age, I know, you are as old as a rock. Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 06 Nov 2014, 16:09

Blimey....this forum is beginning to get like that
other place that I never visit.
Heaven forbid ! sunny
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 06 Nov 2014, 16:20

Maybee you should visite the other place Joanna. It is very quiet there now. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 06 Nov 2014, 17:00

Ok, that was a bit over the top...

I would remove the part after "irony", but it's too late for editing.

Sorry.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 06 Nov 2014, 18:47

Idea Can I suggest that before anyone posts in the heat of the moment we take a time-out, walk away from the computer, and take a breath before we press "send" and post something we may later regret? I've done this many times, and though it doesn't always work, it does help me curb my tongue.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 06 Nov 2014, 21:25

Sounds great Lizzy Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Fri 07 Nov 2014, 03:11

Dior wrote:The difference between me and you is, that I did not attack you personally for your poor joke, like you know anything about my life and want to teach me what's humor and show me the light, yes?
Hahaha.

Also I wonder, in what Barbie Kindergarden World some people on here do live in, when they consider it to be mean calling somebody a Princess, even when it was ironic.

Mmm, I hope your Nanny is taking care of you, don't you ever go and play outside.
There could be some pretty nasty adult people, who will laugh at you for your butt kissing and whining.

And by adult I mean the attitude, not the age, I know, you are as old as a rock. Very Happy
Unfortunately there are a small core of Clooney hardliners on this board who just want to attack anyone who doesn't think he's the bees knees.

Recently they have also begun attacking posters for whom English is not their first language by saying things like "X I don't understand what you're saying". It's just another nasty attack.  I am an English speaker and understand the posts of these non English speakers and often enjoy them.  I would encourage the non English speakers to keep posting. Many of us enjoy your posts and can always see what you are trying to say. 

The Clooney hard liners also look for any word or phrase in a post that they dislike/don't agree with, like they have done with you, and zero in on it to launch a personal attack. They just did it to me. 

If you say George is wonderful - they let your post slide by. If you are critical of anything George says, they zero in on your post to find a flaw in it, a misspelling, a hidden meaning you did not intend.

They need to grow up. This small group of hard core posters think the sun shines out of George's rear end, he can do no wrong, Amal is perfect, George never does anything just to promote his career or for his public image etc. Many of them have thousands of posts on George and I'm willing to bet a large number of those posts are just attacks on any posters here who question anything.

The ironic thing is if the rest of us just left they would have one of the most boring forums on the Net where every post would be. Look how beautiful Amal is - isn't she educated? And posts like "Isn't George wonderful he deserves the Nobel Peace prize"?

I'm quite sure the nasty attitude of the Clooney hardliners is discouraging lurkers here from posting which is not good.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahburton Fri 07 Nov 2014, 03:42

Globalchick: Jealous much..?

I LOVE Amal ' s fashion taste. And as for the Venetian spectacle of the wedding..I thought it was brilliant and beautiful. I've been to Venice and hate it but they, PR and all, managed to make it pure magic with the right touch of Venetian Carnevale Romance theme. Why not? I loved reading about it!

I would love to see Amal as the next Jackie O...more so than Kim Kardashian!

Keep up the good work, George!

sarahburton
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahburton Fri 07 Nov 2014, 03:51

Dior: I think Amal is gorgeous, nose and all. Refreshing to see a woman of her looks and brains being touted as an upcoming fashion icon.

sarahburton
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 07 Nov 2014, 04:41

sarahburton wrote:Dior: I think Amal is gorgeous,  nose and all. Refreshing to see a woman of her looks and brains being touted as an upcoming fashion icon.

Amal hasn't won any cases, she is and has been  part of a legal team. Her trip to Greece was a disaster, she was completely unprepared and made many mistakes. Her new assignment , defending jailed Al-Jazeera journalist has been going on for over a year now and she just joined the case. One thing for sure is her belief in defending criminals like Gaddafi's spy chief, Abdulla Senussi. She believes these monsters have rights. Thank God she lost that case too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anna Wintour has done a great job turning her terrible taste in style to something more acceptable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great job Anna!

Last edited by Maggy on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 05:08; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahburton Fri 07 Nov 2014, 04:47

Did Amal look like that photo you just posted when her and George first met? Or was her hair raven black again?

sarahburton
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 07 Nov 2014, 04:53

That's a question for George to answer.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 07 Nov 2014, 09:00

@ globalchick

We have to admit it: We are the big fat hater girls, we are living in the basement of Villa Nasty next to Rudetown, and we can't get over our jealousy of Amal's looks. Not so jealous of her brains, it doesn't show up on her pictures.

By the way, I like her Rastafari hair in the picture above, when did she cut off the dread locks?

Please keep on posting while I will crawl outside and try to get us some Amal lookalike outfits at Primark, that will make us the next fashion icons in da hood Wink

Fashion icon is my favourite new vocabulary, I never dreamed of something so substantial and important, finally I got a new purpose in life.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 07 Nov 2014, 09:50

My problem with the lovers and the haters IS:

when I post very significant and relevant info, if it in the slightest way, and I mean tiny tiny way casts any shadow of imperfection on Amal, NOT ONE COMMENT FOLLOWS, YOUR ALL CHANG THE SUBJECT. You scared, you ignore.

If I post something irrelevant but suck up about Amal the comments and discussion go on for days.

So something very fishy on this board, when you should "go for it" over the Greek marble blunder, a really good discussion, not dissing her, but the perils of having word written for you, or no time to proper prepare, but not so much as a whisper.  An unconfirmed siting or dumb tweet and you go into overdrive.
Fishy Donna, Way, Annmarie, Jenn  you all stick out as big brown nosers. And PAN
Really really you KNOW George, but can't say hmmmm!

Last week I met a lady who was at senior school with Amal, she said she was very popular, was able to learn very easily, school work was a "doddle" for her.  BUT, she also said she was not in her "circle"  as she was a bit elitist.

See the elitist bit will be the only thing read by the brown nosers, where as the very popular, and brainy bit is there too.

Last edited by Alisonfan on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Pan)

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:29

Alison : Where did you post about the marble blunder ? I missed that. Which tread is it on?

The lady's comment about Amal doesn't surprise me. That is what I been thinking too just looking at her. Maybee the popular part surprise me a little bit. But smart and elitist, that is what she looks like in my opinion. And that is the reason I don't care for her much. I think she is pretty good-looking and dresses well but I don't like her personality. This is just my opinion of course but I don't think I am wrong. And when people praise Amal they never say she is a nice or sweet person or very down to earth, do they?  Always how beautiful, smart and brilliant she is.

And if she is really GC's match then I don't think I care much for him either.  Because why would he chose an elitist woman if he is not an elitist himself?

Last edited by Silje on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:47

Dear Alison, I can only comment on things that are obvious for me and I will not burn my mouth by talking about sujets where I have a lack of knowledge about the true facts

I do not know anything about the other posters here, who they are and if they know George or not, but you know where you have gotten into, so don't complain and keep on posting your truth, I enjoy.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Fri 07 Nov 2014, 14:05

sarahburton wrote:Globalchick: Jealous much..?

I LOVE Amal ' s fashion taste. And as for the Venetian spectacle of the wedding..I thought it was brilliant and beautiful.  I've been to Venice and hate it but they, PR and all, managed to make it pure magic with the right touch of Venetian Carnevale Romance theme. Why not? I loved reading about it!

I would love to see Amal as the next Jackie O...more so than Kim Kardashian!

Keep up the good work, George!

First, I love Globalchick's no holds bard posts.

Second sarahburton, I get what you are saying about wanting to see Amal as a Jackie O but want to bring up a point that I feel passionate about.  Style icons.  More specifically Style Icons that were photographed more than any other woman.  Amal is not getting a taste of that scrutiny.

To me there are two huge style Icons that have stood the test of time and they cannot be duplicated:  Jackie O & Princess Diana. (well I'm a Grace Kelly fan & Audrey Hepburn too)  Still, to me, Jackie & Diana were style icons without trying.  It was not just their good taste in fashion but more about how the handled themselves in public under some really horiffic situations.  Your husband, the President was assisinated in the car next to you and as a Princess,  your fairytale came crashing down before you started writing thank you notes from the wedding.The way they held it together in public was extraordinary.  These women brought people together.  Jackie helped a nation mourn and Diana showed us that there is life after the fairytale.  Plus, Jackie & Diana had few people who disliked them.  Amal is a very attractive woman IMO and has an exotic look that not everyone likes.  She also married our dreamboat so it makes her a target.  Why?  Well, IMO George to many is our escape and fairytale Smile   Diana married a Prince, but none of us were knocking down his door.  Same with JFK. These men weren't overly handsome like our georgous george.  Diana & Jackie married Power.  Amal married our kentucky guy who we feel like we could relate to even thought he is Hollywood Royalty.  And we never thought he would marry and that has some of us still scratching out heads wondering "wait, am I not THE ONE?!" Smile

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Fri 07 Nov 2014, 14:07

CORRECTION: make that 4th sentence Amal IS getting a taste of that scrutiny.  Typo... don't pile on everyone!  Sorry!

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Nov 2014, 14:25

When someone asks, in effect, "Why didn't George marry me, not Amal ?" I am correct in assuming that they're joking aren't I ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 07 Nov 2014, 14:26

louisvillelaura and sarahburton, I appreciate what you guys said. Although sarahburton I really don't want Amal seen as the next Jackie O. I have not appreciated the media latching onto this idea that the Clooneys are the next JFK and Jackie. It's absurd! I love Amal's style and looks (yes Louisville, Amal does have a more exotic look) and the man she is with and her style choices have put her in the spotlight. I hope Amal will continue to be her own person and dress for herself and not for what people want her to be. I in no way think that George and Amal want to be compared to such iconic figures as JFK ,Jackie or Princess Diana. I think both are serious about their respective careers and would rather not be talked about in this way.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Fri 07 Nov 2014, 14:34

Joanna wrote:When someone asks, in effect, "Why didn't George marry me, not Amal ?" I am correct in assuming that they're joking aren't I ? confused
Yes... I've been married for 24 years Smile  Happily too!  Go figure.  I joke with my husband about George and he jokes back.  We have quite the sense of humor!

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Fri 07 Nov 2014, 14:35

Donnamarie wrote:louisvillelaura and sarahburton,  I appreciate what you guys said.  Although sarahburton I really don't want Amal seen as the next Jackie O.  I have not appreciated the media latching onto this idea that the Clooneys are the next JFK and Jackie.  It's absurd!   I love Amal's style and looks (yes Louisville, Amal does have a more exotic look) and the man she is with and her style choices have put her in the spotlight.  I hope Amal will continue to be her own person and dress for herself and not for what people want her to be.  I in no way think that George and Amal want to be compared to such iconic figures as JFK ,Jackie or Princess Diana.  I think both are serious about their respective careers and would rather not be talked about in this way.
Agree - and plus I wouldn't wish that media scrutiny on anyone!  not even my sister in law Smile  Very Happy Smile Razz

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 07 Nov 2014, 14:49

Donnamarie - You and I are really on the same page today! All of these comparisons to the Kennedys or Princess Diana are total media hype. I hope none of it is coming from the people around George and that he and Amal are not buying into it. I think they're both smart enough to know better. Besides, if he was "drinking the Kool-Aid" the Boys would bring him down to earth pretty damn quick. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:22

louisevillelaura.....I like your reply ! Thumbs up!
I can beat you by a year though, but as a "second time rounder" have clocked up even more years of marriage.

My hubby asks me "What's George up to ?" and we have a laugh at some of the comments.
Ooooooops..... maybe I shouldn't have revealed that.
But it's all in good fun really.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:33

Totally agree LizzyNY! Maybe it's the full moon. Aligning us. Heehee.

I don't think George can be bought or persuaded by the media. He knows better. He's been in the business long enough to know which side of success he wants to be on.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 07 Nov 2014, 17:45

globalchick wrote:
Dior wrote:The difference between me and you is, that I did not attack you personally for your poor joke, like you know anything about my life and want to teach me what's humor and show me the light, yes?
Hahaha.

Unfortunately there are a small core of Clooney hardliners on this board who just want to attack anyone who doesn't think he's the bees knees.

Recently they have also begun attacking posters for whom English is not their first language by saying things like "X I don't understand what you're saying". It's just another nasty attack.  I am an English speaker and understand the posts of these non English speakers and often enjoy them.  I would encourage the non English speakers to keep posting. Many of us enjoy your posts and can always see what you are trying to say. 

The Clooney hard liners also look for any word or phrase in a post that they dislike/don't agree with, like they have done with you, and zero in on it to launch a personal attack. They just did it to me. 

If you say George is wonderful - they let your post slide by. If you are critical of anything George says, they zero in on your post to find a flaw in it, a misspelling, a hidden meaning you did not intend.

They need to grow up. This small group of hard core posters think the sun shines out of George's rear end, he can do no wrong, Amal is perfect, George never does anything just to promote his career or for his public image etc. Many of them have thousands of posts on George and I'm willing to bet a large number of those posts are just attacks on any posters here who question anything.

The ironic thing is if the rest of us just left they would have one of the most boring forums on the Net where every post would be. Look how beautiful Amal is - isn't she educated? And posts like "Isn't George wonderful he deserves the Nobel Peace prize"?

I'm quite sure the nasty attitude of the Clooney hardliners is discouraging lurkers here from posting which is not good.
I frequently question George's choices and do not think everything he does is wonderful.  For example, some folks on here seem to believe he has not cheated when he is in a relationship and I have serious doubts that is true.  I think some of his choices as a writer and director are very questionable and I hope he improves or he may not leave much of a legacy as a director. I have not been attacled for such opinions by "hard line posters" or moderators because I make clear that these are my opinions or pure speculation.

I have at times defended Amal --but I don't like or dislike her.  I don't know her.  I don't believe you can know someone from a bunch of photos that capture brief moments in their life.  I have never heard her talk about anything but her work so how could I have an idea what kind of person she is?  Physical appearance is a matter of taste.  George and others seem to think she is hot--how can you argue with someone's opinion?  What appeals to them is what appeals to them, even if it does not appeal to you. 

I enjoy reading posts that take a different position and think this forum would be boring if all anyone ever did was praise all things George.  However, I think you would find that if you moderated your tone--even though expressing the same sentiments--you would raise a lot less hackles here on this forum.  But maybe raising hackles is your goal rather than real discussion.

Last edited by fava on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 17:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Nov 2014, 18:26

fava wrote...."I think some of his choices as a writer and director are very questionable and I hope he improves or he may not leave much of a legacy as a director"

I'm very interested in your comment here fava.
Would you mind saying which films you are referring to and why did you think them questionable ?
It's a thought that hasn't occurred to me so I'm fascinated to get your opinion. Thanks.
Oh dear....I'm really off topic here....sorry.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 07 Nov 2014, 18:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Is this really Amal, or her sister?  I recognize the outfit... but hair, esp color, make up   .....???

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 07 Nov 2014, 18:39

fava, I'd be interested too about which films you question. But back on topic let me just say that was a very fair and candid observation you made regarding opinions posted here. And it wouldn't be as much fun to post here if we all only had wonderful things to say about George. But there is a fine line between opinion and speaking your mind as if it were fact, especially if the opinions are negative. I agree a moderate tone would raise less hackles.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 19:18

PigPen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Is this really Amal, or her sister?  I recognize the outfit... but hair, esp color, make up   .....???
I'm pretty sure it is Amal. Someone posted a lot of pics of her in the comments section of US Magazine. The poster claimed the guy in this pic (below) was her ex. And she been wearing that same outfit in recent pics. 

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 19:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 19:30

I managed to upload a pic. Yes!bounce

I'll treat myself to a cup of warm Japanese rice wine now.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 07 Nov 2014, 20:22

Does she have big feet or is it just me ?
all her shoes seem very big [warning nothing negative just asking ] . Surrender
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 20:25

Never noticed her feet before but she has long fingers.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 07 Nov 2014, 20:28

That picture of a red-haired Amal looks to me like one of those "day at the beach" photos - the kind where you've been in the water all day and haven't yet washed the sea water out of your hair. Her hair looks sun-bleached to me. I have dark hair, too, but if I'm out in the sun a lot, by the end of summer I'm a red-head! Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 07 Nov 2014, 20:44

I'm hearing you Lizzy....the question now is, when was this photo taken.  If after the honeymoon, I can understand the sun bleach.  But, these photos make her look heavier ( no, not fat) than the wedding photos and trip to Greece. 

sooooooooooooo confused. scratch

PS/ is this definitely Amal?  Or did her sister borrow the outfit?    Would explain the hair color and weight difference. 

Isn't this the one Amal wore for the McQueen fitting?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 07 Nov 2014, 20:56

God, I wish George would hurry up and get back to work, so we'd have something of actual interest to banter about.  LOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 07 Nov 2014, 21:01

I think it's Amal, well before the full upgrade to Clooney Class.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 07 Nov 2014, 21:01

PigPen -Haven't seen that many pictures of her sister, but to me this definitely looks like Amal. Maybe it was taken before she met George and was still seeing that guy who was in the earlier pictures with her. Don't ask me who he was. I didn't really care enough to notice.

And, yes, that is the same outfit. Who on earth would buy more than one? Very Happy It's probably comfy, and the color is good for her, but really? Stylish? Not so much, IMO.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 21:05

Her she is with her mother for the Alexander McQueen fitting. Photo from Just Jared.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 07 Nov 2014, 21:09

Silje I moved one of your post here

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 07 Nov 2014, 21:09

That's definitely Amal. The shot of her sitting at the table I think it's just the way the sun was highlighting her hair. Both pictures were taken on the same day. Same sun glasses too. Yes, that outfit we saw this summer when she went to McQueen's shop.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 21:19

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 21:21

Yes, yes,yes ! I managed to alter the size of the photo as well. I am turning into a Tec Wiz.alien
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 07 Nov 2014, 21:26

Congrats Silje. I'm envious. I haven't achieved tech wiz status yet.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next