George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress)

+40
stuckonlife
Silje
justpassinthrough
it's me
melbert
NewFanForever
Cece42
amaretti
playfuldeb
Alisonfan
PigPen
iamnoone
Picachu
Doug Ross
silly willy
louisvillelaura
Joanna
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
Jenn
LizzyNY
Missa
party animal - not!
socimar
Donnamarie
Atalante
hathaross
annemarie
RubyRedShoes
/
globalchick
Katiedot
cupcake
The next mrs clooney
Rainy
Sevens
kat19
MeganMorris
theminis
Nicky80
44 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 Empty Re: First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress)

Post by melbert Wed 01 Oct 2014, 20:53

it's me wrote:was already  there the mozzarella mamma link?
anyway really funny
i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thumbs up!

Julian is wearing George's scarf!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 Empty Re: First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress)

Post by LornaDoone Wed 01 Oct 2014, 21:38

Scrolling fast through all this - did it say who was the best man?

Oh nevermind found it - it says it was Rande (with an e) Gerber.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:19

But melbert posted in another thread that it was Karen duffy's husband

Oh I'm lost now. So who was it? Pls don't make me read all articles again Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:32

Another publication with a huge spread of pix

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

First wedding picture (The Dress, The Dress, The Dress) - Page 4 Empty People Magazine has been released online

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:32

Has someone posted it on this site?  I have not been able to find it and did not want to double-post it.

Thanks.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:36

Merged thread
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:39

justpassinthrough wrote:Has someone posted it on this site?  I have not been able to find it and did not want to double-post it.

Thanks.

Do you have a link? I can't see any new pics on People online. Maybe I'm restricted in my Region?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:41

Nicky80 wrote:
justpassinthrough wrote:Has someone posted it on this site?  I have not been able to find it and did not want to double-post it.

Thanks.

Do you have a link? I can't see any new pics on People online. Maybe I'm restricted in my Region.
It is available through my online People account.  It's for subscribers.  I was wondering if anyone had posted the 20 pages, but Lorna merged my thread so she must know better than I do that it has been posted somewhere in here.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:44

I merged your thread not Lorna LOL

Yes we got some pics already in this thread but from Hello I don't think from People yet. Well it will come up soon. Thanks anyway
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:46

Nicky80 wrote:I merged your thread not Lorna LOL

Yes we got some pics already in this thread but from Hello I don't think from People yet. Well it will come up soon. Thanks anyway
Sorry.  I'm at work so I am a bit distracted.  

Thanks!

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:47

Yes I would be distracted too when I have 20 pages in front of me from People hehe

I hope we can all see them soon.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:52

Nicky80 wrote:Yes I would be distracted too when I have 20 pages in front of me from People hehe

I hope we can all see them soon.
LOL!

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:53

Thanks for the scans Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:55

Do we have these pics? Have been busy for a few days and haven't checked all the threads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckonlife Wed 01 Oct 2014, 23:39

John Lambros was the best man, according to the magazine text (Woman's Day).

stuckonlife
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 01 Oct 2014, 23:49

The hello article said that there were no groomsmen or bridesmaid, so...

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 01 Oct 2014, 23:58

I like the dress, it is beautiful. But I don't like the way she wears the veil. I would have prefered a nice hair arrangement.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Thu 02 Oct 2014, 02:46

I was looking forward to seeing George's family at the wedding.  But I didn't see Ada's kids, Nicky and Allison.  They are young adults and I was wondering if anyone heard or saw anything about their absence?
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 03:02

I don't think they went maybe school commitments. Or just didn't want to weddings even family weddings for young people can be boring.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 02 Oct 2014, 03:10

OMG, the view from the Cipriani hotel room in PAN's last picture link...I'd never have left that room.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 02 Oct 2014, 03:26

Missa, you would have if you had to meet Mr Clooney for a wedding ceremony lol

Im definitely adding Venice to my bucket list.  Hubby travelled all around Italy just prior to us dating, but he thought Venice would be boring so didn't go there - after looking at all the wedding photos (yes I make him suffer) he desperately wants to go.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 02 Oct 2014, 03:28

Nope, the minis, we would've had all the celebrations right there in that room, preferably at sunset. Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 02 Oct 2014, 03:31

Good idea, that would have been beautiful - but then you'd have to kick everyone out so you could really celebrate..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 02 Oct 2014, 04:18

I bought the Womans Day, there are a couple of newish pictures I think but most are what we already have.

will post shortly
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 02 Oct 2014, 04:27

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 02 Oct 2014, 04:33

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 02 Oct 2014, 04:40

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 02 Oct 2014, 04:47

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 02 Oct 2014, 07:17

HELLO | OCTOBER 2014
Thanks to gc.us!
CHI | OCTOBER 2014 | THANKS TO SISIEQ AT CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

Last edited by Sevens on Thu 02 Oct 2014, 07:21; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 02 Oct 2014, 07:19

This was the perfect dress for her!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! And Jen, I LOVE your avatar picture of the two of them!  I think that's how they really are in private!Love5
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Oct 2014, 09:53

Have a tangible, physical in-my hands copy of Hello UK now!

Wow!!!

No best man as such, but each of them had a member of the family and a long term friend to speak.

John Lambros, Karen Duffy's husband did the speech (quoting Bronte)

And Nina's dress was by Reem Acra

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 02 Oct 2014, 09:58

HOLA! OCTOBER 2014
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 02 Oct 2014, 11:02

In Hello!'s article they claim,as what Amal's best friend said in the speech suggests, that they met exactly one year ago, September in Italy.
Now it's funny to see how he was trying to hide that relationship in last Nov. Right after their first public date and he denied that.  Very Happy Video below:

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Oct 2014, 11:24

Yep, but supersmooth evasion don't you think 'I'm sure they're all thrilled'

You see, he's smart, the way he phrases things it's not an actual denial. Must be so used to it.

Julia's speech at the event is more telling.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:16

It was lovely grand and intimate,

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:26

It was a nice touch Nina's gown was done by a Lebanese designer.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:27

It really impressed me how long he had been hiding the relationship and how hard he was trying to throw the "I'm single again&enjoying my bachelorhood&win a date with me&Havent met the love of my life" hype around the media, for almost half a year! Both sides of their close friends had already known it and no source was leaking the story to TMZ. Impressed by their loyalty and especially George's PR control regarding his private life. Since their relationship went public, all sources flooded in the media raving about their love sotries. Of course things got a bit out of line then George bashed DM in style. See, DM has been really sweet and swift during the weekend trying to make up for everything.scratch

Bringing back to the ultimate question: What can't George Clooney do?Thumbs up!
Many stars replied in that Vanity Fair interview with the obvious/difficult answer "get married". Now they need to come up with something else. Very Happy
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:38

There was no Best man or maid of honor.Before the wedding the four people spoke. They had ring bearers and a flower girl.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:39

They kept the kiss picture private .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:53

Good for them........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:58

Ok, if they decided to keep the kiss picture private...I'm fine with that. We've got two sets of kiss pics and there're more in the future hopefully.
And judging from the shot angle in that immediately post kiss pic, we wouldn't have a clear shot of George's face as their family are surrounding them. That's all right, they surley have got someone to film the whole wedding and that's a private joy between their family. Happy for them.
Brangelina obviously posed for a wedding kiss shot on the HELLO! cover and all the family and friends seemed to back off and let the photographer to take a "cover-standard" shot. Most of George&Amal's wedding photos seemed to be naturally taken from all the emotional moments. They didn't pose for a perfect kiss shot. Cool
So next big chance to capture a kiss shot will be at the Golden Globes. We will get the kiss from live videos and professional shots.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 14:02

Theminis first image with George kissing Amal's cheek is lovely. I am sure part of the reason the two of them kept their early dating secret was to protect her from unnecessary publicity since she has such a high profile job. I think he was really being more protective of her and her image than his own.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 02 Oct 2014, 14:11

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Oct 2014, 14:29

Here's another look at Julia Roberts' speech to George at the Britannias November 2013

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 14:43

Are you saying PAN that remark by Julia that England was trying to claim him was a reference to Amal? It was only November at that point. I wonder if Julia even knew of this relationship or budding one at that point. Did love that speech by Julia.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Thu 02 Oct 2014, 14:54

Donnamarie wrote:Are you saying PAN that remark by Julia that England was trying to claim him was a reference to Amal?  It was only November at that point.  I wonder if Julia even knew of this relationship or budding one at that point.  Did love that speech by Julia.
I think Julia knew about the relationship. I remember watching the awards and as soon as Julia made the reference thinking, "He is dating Amal!" Of course I had no inking to what extent the relationship would develop. I also suggest watching George on Letterman to promote MM. George kind of stutters when asked if he will attend the Oscars and then says he will be in London. Check out his face when he talks about taking some time off to reconnect with friends. Smile
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 02 Oct 2014, 15:56

George wasn't really good at lying by February. Who needs to say aloud that you're going to reconnect with your friends?I think they've been kept in touch for two decades. Besides, connecting with your friends wouldnt take months, so some major thing must have happened in his life! He stutters to say he has some work to do in London,but there isn't any film work he needs to do there and all the other charity work could be done at LA. Why stay in London for so long and so frequently?
HAHA, he really tried hard on Letterman to come up with a fiction destination but eventually sticked to London..
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Oct 2014, 16:10

Letterman was funny, just before the MM NYC premiere, and both his parents and John Prendergast and his OMAZE guest were sitting backstage......and probably someone else somewhere..

But thoughout the MM junkets he said he was going to take a break, whilst wearing his Yulia t-shirt. 

And of course the chat at the table at the Britannias would have been fascinating, given Julia starred in Notting Hill!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 Oct 2014, 16:20

nice movie!

he and she
... reversed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 02 Oct 2014, 16:20

I was convinced by the end of February that they were a couple and by March when their first official public set of photos appeared on PEOPLE and amid the romours(actually a fact) that he spent time with her family in Dubai,even before the engagement happened, I posted on this forum as a newbie, assuming they'd get married in one year. I was in the minority in both occasions,however my gut feelings won. Haven't really followed his previous relationships so maybe I dont have so many stereotypes in mind.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next