George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts"

+4
Doug Ross
PigPen
Joanna
melbert
8 posters

Go down

Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" Empty Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts"

Post by melbert Wed 17 Sep 2014, 18:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Andrea Bocelli performing, 60 guests and HER family footing the bill: New details of George Clooney's Venice wedding to Amal Alamuddin emerge

By Eleanor Gower for MailOnline
Published: 10:02 EST, 17 September 2014  | Updated: 12:26 EST, 17 September 2014

He recently let slip that he is planning to marry his lawyer fiancée Amal Alamuddin in the romantic city of Venice.
And it seems George Clooney is planning to keep his nuptials classy and low key, with only 60 guests invited, according to a new report in Us Weekly.
'He wanted just 60 genuine friends and family,' a source told the publication,' adding that his Ocean's Eleven co-star Matt Damon and his wife Luciana along with best pal Rande Gerber and his wife Cindy Crawford have made the cut. 

But it is still unclear if Brad Pitt and wife Angelina Jolie will be among the guests.

On September 26, George, 53, and Amal, 36, will reportedly hold a 'casual' dinner at the Hotel Cipriani where suites start at $1490 per night.

The next morning, the couple plan to don formal attire and head to the Aman Canal Grande Venice hotel to tie the knot at 11am, according to the website.

Built in 1550, the 24-room, seven-star Aman Canal Grande in the Palazzo Papadopoli offers rooms ranging in price from £1,000 to £3,200 a night and has some of the best views of the city.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]      

Luxury: The Cipriani Hotel in Venice, Italy, where a dinner on the eve of the wedding is expected to be held

Waterfront paradise: The nuptials are expected to take place at the 24-room, seven-star Aman Canal Grande in the Palazzo Papadopoli which offers rooms ranging in price from £1,000 to £3,200 a night

Serenade: Italian opera singer Andrea Bocelli is reported to be performing at the nuptials

'It's all very classy,' said the source who added that Amal's younger sister Tala would be the bride's maid of honour, while George's friend Gerber is expected to be his best man.

Us reports the bridal party will tuck into both Italian and Lebanese dishes - Amal was born in Beirut while opera singer Andrea Bocelli will perform.

Perhaps more remarkably, despite Clooney being worth $180 million, Amal's family are said to be 'paying for most' of the lavish wedding, according to the insider.

And as for the bride's dress, Amal has apparently been spotted at the headquarters of Alexander McQueen, the fashion label that created Kate Middleton’s wedding dress.

The British based human-rights lawyer spent an hour and a half at the firm’s offices in Clerkenwell, East London, with her mother, the respected journalist Baria Alamuddin.

Meanwhile Rande was spotted loading more than 50 cases of tequila onto a private jet in Los Angeles on Monday.

TMZ report that the husband of Cindy Crawford was spotted loading cases of Casamigos tequila which is the brand owned by he and business partner George.

George Clooney's best friend transports tequila ahead of wedding

A few weeks ago, during an appearance at Celebrity Fight Night in Florence, Italy, George gushed about his nuptials to Amal, who sat in the audience as he accepted an award. 

'I can't wait to be your husband': George Clooney gushed about his fiancee Amal Alamuddin at an event in Florence, Italy

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin look happy in Florence...

His turn: Clooney took to the podium during the Celebrity Fight Night charity event to accept an award

'I would just like to say to my bride-to-be Amal that I love you very much and I can’t wait to be your husband,' he said.
An eyewitness told E! News: 'She seemed so touched and overwhelmed and at that moment they looked right at each other and it was as if there was no one else in the room.'
It was during the same speech that George let slip that his upcoming nuptials will in fact be taking place in Venice, and not Lake Como as it was previously suspected.

'I met my bride-to-be in Italy, and I will be married in Italy soon, in a couple of weeks. In Venice, of all places,' the 53-year-old divulged.

The star took his blushing soon-to-be bride as his date to the black-tie gala, which was thrown on September 7 in support of the Andres Bocelli Foundation and The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.

A toast: Clooney was clearly exuberant during the night's festivities

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts" Empty Re: Daily Mail has ALL the "Facts"

Post by Joanna Wed 17 Sep 2014, 19:30

Well.....that's all very interesting.
Why do these articles always have to quote how much everything costs at the hotel ?

I like the bit about Rande loading up the
private jet with oodles of Casamigos. 

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 17 Sep 2014, 19:41

Ok, now we have Sept 27. What happened to Monday the 29th?

The tequila run could be for the bachelor party/ rehearsal dinner.  By the by.. think George will be sober enough the next day at 11AM to recite his vows? Or will they just stay up all night. LOL

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 17 Sep 2014, 20:04

Odd.. DM posted the story 3 hrs ago, US Mag posted 1 hr ago.  So, DM scooped US with it's own story by quoting it  by 2 hrs on the internet?    I can't stop laughing.  This is better than drugs.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 17 Sep 2014, 20:25

Bocelli is more possible than Lara.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 17 Sep 2014, 20:31

When was it the 29th? I read the 20th or the 27th. Please let this wedding take place this weekend the press are losing their minds. Hopefully the bride and groom are not being driven nuts by this non sense.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 17 Sep 2014, 21:32

I'm guessing the bride and groom are laughing their asses off! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Sep 2014, 21:38

September 27th?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Sep 2014, 22:16

As of today Andrea Bocelli is still in Australia, so if its this weekend and if he is performing then he'd best hop on his private Jet Pronto.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down