George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.

+13
LornaDoone
melbert
Pita428
Katiedot
fava
Cece42
Doug Ross
PigPen
Jenn
party animal - not!
fridadereval
Joanna
Nicky80
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.

Post by PigPen Wed 06 Aug 2014, 15:01

melbert wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PML!!!!!
what is PML?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tala Alamuddin steps out with her morning coffee on Monday (August 4) in London, England.

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Aug 2014, 15:02

Yep. A similar thing happened last week as I sat with a drink outside a currently fashionable London restaurant. A very leggy, tall blonde sat at the next table, had a drink, made a few phone calls and lo and behold a photographer mysteriously turned up on the opposite side of the road - later realised this was an ex-reality show 'star'. She then crossed the road to talk to him and did walking shots.......haven't seen those pix anywhere, but similar of her on a beach somewhere promoting swimwear.......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 06 Aug 2014, 15:03

LizzyNY wrote:Pigpen - Don't know what you're drinking, but keep it up. You've kept me laughing all day! Thanks. Thumbs up! 
I'm not sharing, so don't ask !

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 Aug 2014, 16:02

lol! Pigpen - Brat! I wasn't going to - I've got my own supply, thank you very much! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 06 Aug 2014, 17:11

PigPen wrote:
melbert wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PML!!!!!
what is PML?

Pardon My Laugh?
Peed My Lilacs?
Pissed My Lingerie?
Played My Lute?

Oh wait, I looked it up.

Pissing Myself Laughing.

Guess that was a compliment pigpen.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 06 Aug 2014, 17:18

Thank you, I think.  LOL

PS.. you looked it up?  Where?  The Peed my Lilacs definitely caught my attention, for reasons I'd rather not say (blush)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Aug 2014, 17:47

you scoundrels  Exclamation 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 06 Aug 2014, 18:57

LornaDoone wrote:I'm getting a Kardasian vibe here on this forum and in the entertainment and news media.

Every freakin move anyone in this family makes is now fodder for a picture or mulitple pictures and commentary.

For me I'm starting to get weary of the interminable postings about this gal and the familial antics.

Now we've moved on to the sister and HER coffee runs.  What next?  Pictures of her twelfth cousin, twice removed picking her nose whilst getting a pedicure?*

YAWN.

*I'm sure that picture exists - somewhere.  It's just a matter of time...
Just wondering.... wherever her family hangs out ( Lebanon, etc)  are they being  inundated with photos, info of George and his family? And maybe saying the same thing about him?  "who cares about the American actor she's marrying?"

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 06 Aug 2014, 19:01

it's me wrote:you scoundrels  Exclamation 
Gotta love it!! rollingsmiley  rollingsmiley  rollingsmiley  rollingsmiley  super cool  super cool  super cool  super cool  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2