George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More

3 posters

Go down

Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More Empty Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Jun 2014, 20:26

Only copy the part with George

Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More

In a new interview with Playboy, Gary Oldman sounded off on his storied career and the many stars he's met along the way. Through expletives and laughter, here are some of the anecdotes Oldman told about his fellow celebrities -- including some controversial comments about Alec Baldwin and Mel Gibson. (Yes, he thinks they've been unfairly judged.)

George Clooney

"I once parked my Porsche in George Clooney’s garage while I was away. I said thank you and he said, 'It’s no inconvenience. It always makes me look good if I have two Porsches.' You know, that’s what they pay you for. But I’m not getting 'The Dark Knight' or 'Harry Potter' money, certainly. Daniel Radcliffe, now he’s got f***-you money."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More Empty Re: Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More

Post by Silje Fri 27 Jun 2014, 23:03

The Porsche story was probably the only thing Gary Oldman didn't getting in trouble for saying.I really like him, great actor. But what was he thinking giving that interview? The last couple of days that has been all over the news.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More Empty Re: Gary Oldman Sounds Off on Mel Gibson, George Clooney and More

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 27 Jun 2014, 23:47

Yeah, and now instead of just promoting his movie, he gets to do an apology tour. Too bad. The studio is probably ready to kill him.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down