George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

No George, no perks? Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney?

4 posters

Go down

No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? Empty No George, no perks? Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney?

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Dec 2013, 08:20

Thanks Henway for this latest breaking news from Captain Obvious Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No George, no work

Mumbai Mirror | Dec 10, 2013

Stacy Keibler may have managed to move forward in life after her breakup with actor George Clooney, and rumour is that she has even found a new boyfriend in former pro wrestler Jared Pobre, but most of the A-list perks that she enjoyed as Clooney's girlfriend have disappeared. It was his affiliation, that gave her credibility in Hollywood and after the split that has dried up.

According to a gossip magazine, Stacy got a reality check recently. First she invited Cindy Crawford out for a girls' night only to be blown off because Cindy is loyal to George. Then there was a role in an upcoming Ben Affleck film that has disappeared. Ben had agreed to cast Stacy upon George's urging. Now that they are kaput, Ben doesn't want the former wrestler to have a role in the project.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? Empty Re: No George, no perks? Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney?

Post by m4rose Wed 11 Dec 2013, 20:08

I admit I wasn't a big fan of Stacy, and I hate to say it, but I can see the offers drying up quickly. I'm sure she is still getting work and if she is happy with Jared then more power to her, but really, she did get a lot of work and recognition solely based on the fact she was dating George. Before that, she really wasn't in the news much. But wish her well in the future.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

No George, no perks?  Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney? Empty Re: No George, no perks? Is Stacy Keibler struggling post-Clooney?

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 12 Dec 2013, 01:41

I may be the only one who thinks this way, but this smells of baloney. I don't think Stacy is that type of person who needs George for access. Elisabetta, yes. Sarah, you betcha, but I think Stacy had more class. Also, I don't Cindy would be like that. So what if she doesn't get a bit part in a Ben movie. She's got her own cash and her own guy. Homegirl can take care of herself!!! All Hail to the Lady Baltimore!!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 13 Dec 2013, 03:09

m4rose wrote:I admit I wasn't a big fan of Stacy, and I hate to say it, but I can see the offers drying up quickly.  I'm sure she is still getting work and if she is happy with Jared then more power to her, but really, she did get a lot of work and recognition solely based on the fact she was dating George.  Before that, she really wasn't in the news much.  But wish her well in the future.

I agree, believe the perks she once had are dried up. She has her money, but a lot came with being George's girl. Really don't hear about her much now, just an occasional news article. Godspeed to her and Jared.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down