George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men

4 posters

Go down

John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men Empty John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men

Post by ... Thu 17 Oct 2013, 18:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOS ANGELES—“Working with George (Clooney) is like working for your favorite 5-year-old kid,” John Goodman said of being directed for the first time by the actor-director in “The Monuments Men.” “He knows what he wants. It’s like play. It was great.”
“The Monuments Men,” which was co-written by George based on a book chronicling how a crew of art historians and museum curators hunted down works of art stolen by Nazis before Hitler destroys them, pits John with Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett, Bill Murray and Jean Dujardin. George stars in the film, too.
“It was probably the most fun I ever had making a movie because of George, Matt Damon and Bill Murray sitting around,” admitted John, smiling and casually dressed on a recent morning at The London Hotel in New York. The actor took off his blazer and rolled up his sleeves when he sat down. “We would just sit around and crack jokes.”
Busy career
He was in a good mood, cracking jokes in a deadpan manner or dishing them with a grin. Complimented about his busy career, John said, “So far, in the last couple of years, it seems to have gone that way. I can turn down a lot more than I used to. I used to grab anything for fear of not working. But there’s a lot of good people out there. This year, I got to work with George Clooney and that was great.”
(cont'd)
First few paragraphs are about how John Goodman enjoyed working with George Clooney & cast on Monuments Men. Best fun he's ever had.
Rest of the article is about his career, Coen Bros, his family....
So it's at link if anyone wants to read it...

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men Empty Re: John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men

Post by silly girl Thu 17 Oct 2013, 18:58

Thanks for copying. I love John Goodman

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men Empty Re: John Goodman talks about working with George Clooney on Monuments Men

Post by Mazy Thu 17 Oct 2013, 19:34

Thanks for the article.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 17 Oct 2013, 20:49

adorable
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down