George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball

2 posters

Go down

George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball Empty George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball

Post by Katiedot Wed 16 Feb 2011, 13:07

The more you google into the murky depths of clooneydom, the weirder this shit gets. Here's a guy claiming that he could have had George Clooney attend as his guest to the ball, but decided not to. These balls, by the way, are pretty prestigious, but even so. Clooney's for sale now???

Also, am I the only worldwide film fan without raised eyebrows, because I hadn't heard this before?

15. 02. 11. - 16:21

Lugner snares Bo Derek for a night at the opera
Bo Derek will accompany Viennese businessman and veteran playboy Richard Lugner at next month’s Opera Ball, it was announced today (Tues).

The 78-year-old – who manages Vienna’s Lugner City shopping centre – admitted the American actress, 54, was only his third choice. Lugner explained two other stars cancelled their attendance before he eventually signed Derek last night.

Lugner attended the Viennese society get-together with TV casting show juror Dieter Bohlen and his girlfriend Carina Walz last year after Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan missed her flight. Bohlen and Walz were brought to Vienna in a chartered jet just hours before the ball went underway.

Lugner started inviting international celebrities to the Opera Ball in 1992. All of his VIP entourages except US entertainer Harry Belafonte and Bohlen were women – including Italian actress Sophia Loren and American model Carmen Electra.

Austrian magazines recently speculated that he asked American actress and singer Cher to accompany him to this year’s Viennese Opera Ball – which will take place on 3 March.

Film fans all over the world raised eyebrows last week when Lugner revealed he snubbed an agency’s offer to get Hollywood superstar George Clooney to attend the event with him.

"They assured me that they were able to bring Clooney to Austria, but I dismissed the suggestion. There will be already two other men in my box with me and my girlfriend. I need a female star guest," Lugner told reporters.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball Empty Re: George Clooney may be for sale, but not attending Austrial ball

Post by bellybaby Wed 16 Feb 2011, 13:20

yeah, sure.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down