George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July

+12
fluffy
Lighterside
it's me
Joanna
melbert
very vera
silly girl
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
Missa
isogotit
theminis
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July Empty Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 02:07

Due to me being in a different time zone I thought the above tweet referred to Thurs but apparently its today (wed) that Stacy is on GMA - so confused

Last edited by theminis on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:37; edited 1 time in total
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July

Post by isogotit Wed 17 Jul 2013, 02:19

She is doing a lot of talking about George; I haven't heard him say anything. What's the deal??
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to Appear on Good Morning America 18 July

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 02:21

No deal other than he rarely if ever talks about his current/ex girlfriends.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 17 Jul 2013, 02:46

And he isn't the unfortunate one having to face the press due to work right now. Weird that his break-ups always happen when he's hiding out in Como and not in the middle of a busy promotional season. Wink 
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Jul 2013, 02:49

My point exactly, Missa, on the 'split' thread........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:13

I smell a rat, George didn't want any breakup announcements whilst filming MM so did he leave Stacy hanging till it suited him better, say it isn't so. I don't get GMA in Aus that I know of anyway, so let me know what you think and I will try and find something online after the event.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:17

Well it will be interesting to see what she says when she's on GMA no Thursday
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:24

Actually she is on GMA tomorrow-Wed then on the View Thursday as a guest co-host.

Maybe they weren't going to "announce" it until after her show aired but the separate holidays and the rumors were to hard to deny again....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:27

Okay i have been not saying anything long enough. Some of us actresses out there are working extremely hard to get their name out there and don't get anywhere. I have been busting my balls so to speak for long enough and getting no where all Stacy keibler does is BOP george Clooney and she is on the view and good morning america ??????? This is outrageous. I am outraged!!!!!!!!!

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:34

TheMinis, you might be able to go on to ABC.com. I'm sure they'll have video. However, might not be available Down Under.

Well, Vera, obviously you're not doing it right. You need to find somebody to BOP, as you put it, and then you can take your no talent to The View and GMA just like Stacy. So you want to be like her?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:35

Then go BOP George Clooney and you too will end up on GMA - it is what it is
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:37

melbert wrote:TheMinis, you might be able to go on to ABC.com.  I'm sure they'll have video.  However, might not be available Down Under.  

Well, Vera, obviously you're not doing it right.  You need to find somebody to BOP, as you put it, and then you can take your no talent to The View and GMA just like Stacy.  So you want to be like her?

How would you know if i have no talent or not . you are quick to judge aren't you????
and no i am nothing like her

Last edited by very vera on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:38; edited 1 time in total

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:38

very vera I'm not defending it but the casting couch has been in Hollywood as long as Hollywood as been around.

It sucks I agree.

There are thousands of good actresses trying to make it in Hollywood and some will never make it big.

But BOPPING George gives you publicity but after George you'll eventually fizzle out if you have no talent.

She's on the View and on GMA not because she's on a show - these outlets want her on with the hope that she'll spill something about George now that they're over.

Once the hoopla of their breakup is over and definitely when he moves on to the next one - Stacy won't be able to get a booking to go to the opening of an envelope.

So grit your teeth, keep plugging at your CRAFT and know that you have done your work with integrity.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:41

Thank you Lorna that was actually great advice and I will take it i appreciate it. I gave you a greenie!! Smile

Unlike melbert.....Botheration! 

Quoting Ides of march Integrity matters

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:52

She is also on ETv tonight at 1130 talking about theirs split .... Seriously
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:53

Okay just so Im clear are you talking about tonight as in Tuesday cause its Wednesday afternoon where I am - just so Im clear as time-zones are confusing me lately.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:55

Well, I figured you'd read it that way Vera. If you re-read what I wrote "and then you can take your no talent to The View and GMA just like Stacy" it means Stacy has no talent and she is going on those shows. I have seen your videos and if you take heed to what Lorna wrote and believe integrity matters, then you do have to keep plugging along. There are thousands of actresses who never get the break, whether they have talent or not. THEY don't get the chance to BOP George.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:57

thank you melbert. yes i believe integrity matters

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Jul 2013, 04:01

Well I'm not trying to be an actress but if I got the chance to BOP George I probably would at least once just to see if anything lives up to the hype.

Ok, so saying that - when is this no talent chick going to be on the View or GMA or whatever? brahahaha!! Sorry couldn't resist don't all the Stacy lovers get on my case!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Jul 2013, 04:05

GMA Wednesday morning. The View Thursday morning and Jimmy Fallon Friday night.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 17 Jul 2013, 09:48

Wot's BOP ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:28

another clean way to say fuck.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:30

Ah... And stays for?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:35

It's Me, it's not an acronym for anything. Vera used all caps when she put it in her post, so I continued. It's just a word that people use when they are talking about sex and don't want to use the "f" word.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:41

Bop

Sounds funny Very Happy
Thanks for expl

Ciao!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:42

theminis wrote:Okay just so Im clear are you talking about tonight as in Tuesday cause its Wednesday afternoon where I am - just so Im clear as time-zones are confusing me lately.  
Sorry theminis, yes last night (Tuesday). I didn't see her because hubby changed the channel.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:06

She will be on GMA in a few minutes....I am supposed to go out so I might actually miss it.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:29

isogotit wrote:
theminis wrote:Okay just so Im clear are you talking about tonight as in Tuesday cause its Wednesday afternoon where I am - just so Im clear as time-zones are confusing me lately.  
Sorry theminis, yes last night (Tuesday).  I didn't see her because hubby changed the channel.

No need to be sorry at all, I was clarifying for me, like I said Im all over the place lately. thanks x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:32

videos unavailable in my location, oh well you ladies can fill me in once Im awake x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:33

Missa wrote:And he isn't the unfortunate one having to face the press due to work right now.  Weird that his break-ups always happen when he's hiding out in Como and not in the middle of a busy promotional season. Wink 

There has been talk all along, here and at other forums that the "break up" might come right before her show to HELP her promote it, with all the news media focused on her because of the break up. Now this has been flipped upside down? You can't have it both ways! I sincerely doubt that George decided that the week before her show aired was the "best" time to dump her unceremoniously, as it seems to be presented here lately. Everyone and their uncle knows WHEN George spends time in Como and I really don't think Nespresso decided to give George something to do in the humanitarian vein to make him look good during his break up with his girlfriend, which is what I just read in another thread. How ridiculous... JMO of course!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:40

It probably is ridiculous but all the speculation has been interesting. Do you not think that theres a wee bit of strategizing in the mix.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:44

@ the minis....Yes, I do and I think Stacy was fully in on those discussions and not some victim like it seems some people here are trying to portray her as.  I believe her when she says it was an amicable split and there weren't any "dirty tricks" being played here.  But maybe that's just me! LOL  I don't look for signs and symbols in everything people say and do...as an example, the video being discussed here and whether or not the woman is trying to get George to date her as he's exiting a boat.

I think people see what they want to see to fit the narrative they're either pushing or believing to be true.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:49

Ok, she got her 3 minutes on GMA. Brief discussion of about 30 seconds on George.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:51

Lighterside wrote:@ the minis....Yes, I do and I think Stacy was fully in on those discussions and not some victim like it seems some people here are trying to portray her as.  I believe her when she says it was an amicable split and there weren't any "dirty tricks" being played here.  But maybe that's just me! LOL  I don't look for signs and symbols in everything people say and do...as an example, the video being discussed here and whether or not the woman is trying to get George to date her as he's exiting a boat.

I think people see what they want to see to fit the narrative they're either pushing or believing to be true.

Yeah that's true, I too am guilty of that at times, although yeah with the video, no idea what people are seeing there.

Re Stacy and George I just think the timing of the split benefits him more than her, yes she will gather more interest in her shows and promotions as they will be angling for more information, but is that really a benefit.  Im not sure its a benefit I would want.  Now if George were to appear on GMA to talk about his latest humanitarium efforts this week, that would be interesting.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 13:52

isogotit wrote:Ok, she got her 3 minutes on GMA.  Brief discussion of about 30 seconds on George.

And was it the usual we are friends, its all good, amicable babble?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:00

Lighterside, can't blame the girl for having a go! I'm sure it's "open season" now George is alone again! Given the chance, I'm sure must of us would BOP! or least entice Georgie into our web just to see what all the fuss is about! Who in their right mind would pass up a nite with him? Hell if elbows didn't work, I'd be thrusting a bit more at him!! I just worry what the next one will be, please no tramps Georgie, my heart can't take it anymore! Tears of frustration 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:11

Stacy just said shit on live Tv. She also stated that her and George never discussed marriage or children.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:13

@GMA: Just a hallway #GMASelfie with @stacykeibler! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:21

fluffy wrote:Lighterside, can't blame the girl for having a go! I'm sure it's "open season" now George is alone again! Given the chance, I'm sure must of us would BOP! or least entice Georgie into our web just to see what all the fuss is about! Who in their right mind would pass up a nite with him? Hell if elbows didn't work, I'd be thrusting a bit more at him!! I just worry what the next one will be, please no tramps Georgie, my heart can't take it anymore! Tears of frustration 

Oh believe me...she would be getting elbowed out, if any of us had had the good fortune to be that close! hahahahahaha

No, my point was that I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in that video, yet other posters read all kinds of things into a simple exit off a boat and a cordial goodbye between a man and a woman.

@the minis...I get the feeling from some of the things I've read (and read into them) that George initially wanted out months ago and then coincidentally Stacy's show was pushed back from debuting in May to July...George's fault on the timing...probably NOT! Just an observation!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 17 Jul 2013, 15:08

theminis wrote:Stacy just said shit on live Tv.  She also stated that her and George never discussed marriage or children.

I love your description. It sounds like "Shit! We didn't talk about marriage or kids!"geek
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Jul 2013, 17:38

theminis wrote:Stacy just said shit on live Tv.  She also stated that her and George never discussed marriage or children.

Wait, she actually said "shit"? Or do you mean what she said was bascially nothing so it's like shit?

I missed her on GMA had to leave for work.

Oh gosh darn it!! My life is now going to crumble like a crumpet with jam on it. Shit!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 17 Jul 2013, 17:39

theminis wrote:
isogotit wrote:Ok, she got her 3 minutes on GMA.  Brief discussion of about 30 seconds on George.

And was it the usual we are friends, its all good, amicable babble?

How did you know? Very Happy  Of course it was.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 17 Jul 2013, 17:41

LornaDoone wrote:

Wait, she actually said "shit"?  Or do you mean what she said was bascially nothing so it's like shit?  

I missed her on GMA had to leave for work.

Oh gosh darn it!!  My life is now going to crumble like a crumpet with jam on it.  Shit!

Lorna Doone you didn't miss much 3 minutes and she said shit, and then said I'm sorry. A couple of seconds in which she had to clear the air on her split with our man.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Jul 2013, 18:50

New website, girls. SKphilosphy.com

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 17 Jul 2013, 19:19

I saw that and the only problem I have is that we are not sure these are products she truly uses or if this is another paid advertisement for her. She has done so many of the latter.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 17 Jul 2013, 21:03

Here is the video. Hope you can watch it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here are the first 50 seconds about George CLooney - youtube video that should work for everyone I hope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 17 Jul 2013, 21:38

Last edited by lux on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 22:34; edited 3 times in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 17 Jul 2013, 21:57

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 17 Jul 2013, 22:05

Something looks funny here Lux Laughing 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 22:21

Thanks for the links ladies,
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next